Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,645 members, 7,885,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

Things To Do To Avoid Skin Disease- PIMPLES - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Things To Do To Avoid Skin Disease- PIMPLES (524 Views)

Ibanga Bassey Etang Died Of Coronavirus Disease - NDDC / Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection / 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things To Do To Avoid Skin Disease- PIMPLES by fineyemi(m): 9:14am On Dec 19, 2016
1. Wash see your face regularly utilizing a mild cleanser and hot water. Be gentle—don’t wash hard! Stay away from astringents, which can dry out and worsen skin.
Use only light, water-based moisturizers. Seek out one that's SPF 15 or even a higher variety sunscreen.

2. Regarding sensitive skin color, try merchandise that state “fragrance-free” or maybe “without scent. ”
If you’re allowed to wear makeup, use merely water-based merchandise that state “non-comedogenic” or maybe “non-acnegenic” within the label. Make sure to take down your makeup before going to sleep.
To manage acne, try over-the-counter products that you can buy with out a doctor’s obtain. These merchandise come because gels, lotions and creams, creams, and also soaps. Your doctor can treat worse acne difficulties.

3. Constantly wear “broad-spectrum” sunscreen, which protects in opposition to UVA and also UVB rays. Wear sunscreen possibly on cloudy days. SPF alone will not protect against both of these types associated with harm¬ful rays. Follow your directions within the bottle to set more on after a few years. Wear lipscreen with at the very least SPF 15. And also, your skin color needs more than just sunscreen.

4. Stay outside the sun during the evening, when rays are most effective.

5. Changes in your skin while in puberty bring about acne. Tension, your time, picking at or swallowing your zits, scrubbing your skin layer too challenging, getting excessive sun and also using oil-based lotions and creams, makeup, or head of hair gels could potentially cause breakouts to obtain worse.
http://www.fineyemiblog.com/2016/12/things-to-do-to-avoid-skin-disease-read.html
Re: Things To Do To Avoid Skin Disease- PIMPLES by kellyon: 10:08am On Dec 19, 2016
Thanks for the useful info! I have skin problems since my childhood. My doctor advised me also to buy
a special cosmetology equipment for home ( I ordered it here http://bimedis.com/) instead of spending hundreds of dollars in beauty salons. I usually make 3 procedures per week and now I see really great result.
Re: Things To Do To Avoid Skin Disease- PIMPLES by fineyemi(m): 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
kellyon:
Thanks for the useful info! I have skin problems since my childhood. My doctor advised me also to buy
a special cosmetology equipment for home ( I ordered it here http://bimedis.com/) instead of spending hundreds of dollars in beauty salons. I usually make 3 procedures per week and now I see really great result.
WOW!!! Congrats

(1) (Reply)

Cervical Cancer / Cervical Cancer,causes, Preventions And Diagnose / Beware Of Plastic Cabbage In Nigeria. See How It Is Manufactured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.