Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

Tiv And Fulani Clash In Taraba. 18 People Killed, Others Missing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tiv And Fulani Clash In Taraba. 18 People Killed, Others Missing (15059 Views)

Residents Flee Numan, Adamawa Over Soldiers & Fulani Clash (Photos) / Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed / Tiv And Fulani Crisis: A Personal Expedition (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiv And Fulani Clash In Taraba. 18 People Killed, Others Missing by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
APCHaram:
The reoccurring decimal in all violent skirmishes in nigeria is the fulani and their useless Islamic quest

And some trousered sub-illiterate educated morons from the south wastelands thought it will be a great idea to elect a confirmed sectional bigot and fulani supremacist as President
yeye nonsense dt is wht u wrote.if u can nt say something positive y nt keep mute?
Re: Tiv And Fulani Clash In Taraba. 18 People Killed, Others Missing by Kyase(m): 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
engrchykae:
look at who is talking,the core north used your people to fight us during the civil war only to start killing ur people in the army by labelling them coupists and now ur masters need ur ancestral land for their cattle.i wish the fulani well in their mission in the middlebelt so that we shall have less zombies to kill when the need arises.
For your mind you make sense abi.
Re: Tiv And Fulani Clash In Taraba. 18 People Killed, Others Missing by DonCortino: 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
tsdarkside:

i dont know nothing about fulanis..

it would be very stvpid of me to say something about all of them..

but i know one thing:..
everybody has the right to sef defence..

if una dont stop with una tribal rubbish,the nigerian miltary will be grow bigger and your area will become a battlefield like the northeast...

if you are not happy with someone you report this person to your elders and the police...

killing because of anything whatever is a no no...

Try n defend urself and see what d army will do to you.

If u dont know anything about the fulani then shutdafuckup!!
Re: Tiv And Fulani Clash In Taraba. 18 People Killed, Others Missing by Atsinafepeter: 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
Again, what is really the problem with Tiv and Fulani.
Re: Tiv And Fulani Clash In Taraba. 18 People Killed, Others Missing by Kingbuhari(m): 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
both sides follow fought Biafrans during the civil war, therefore I go dey drink my Alamo bitter on top of Dem dead body... read my lips E NO CONCERN ME

1 Like

Re: Tiv And Fulani Clash In Taraba. 18 People Killed, Others Missing by coolestchris(m): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
annnikky:

Ok tnx for d info cos I was scared earlier on sad
did u attend uniben
Re: Tiv And Fulani Clash In Taraba. 18 People Killed, Others Missing by gowaga68: 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Dem regular trademark............in Fela's voice..

The MAIN problem...the ONLY problem of Nigeria are the FULANIS...

Every other ones na jara.......!!

I hope you not talking about Taraba case?
I know Dan Anacha (aka Kwararafa),Bornu Kurukuru and other places within that vicinity.
May God bring peace to those areas (Wukari/Bali LGA) and peace to the whole state and country at large.
Re: Tiv And Fulani Clash In Taraba. 18 People Killed, Others Missing by annnikky(f): 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
coolestchris:
did u attend uniben
Nope smiley
Re: Tiv And Fulani Clash In Taraba. 18 People Killed, Others Missing by Junior66(m): 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
annnikky:
Ok tnx for d info cos I was scared earlier on sad
do u have people close there?
Re: Tiv And Fulani Clash In Taraba. 18 People Killed, Others Missing by annnikky(f): 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
Junior66:

do u have people close there?
Am serving there sad
Re: Tiv And Fulani Clash In Taraba. 18 People Killed, Others Missing by Junior66(m): 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
annnikky:

Am serving there sad
lol. tot as much. i served in Lau LGA about 20minutes after Jalingo. Which LGA are you? Hope say na town dey post u go.
Re: Tiv And Fulani Clash In Taraba. 18 People Killed, Others Missing by annnikky(f): 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
Junior66:

lol. tot as much. i served in Lau LGA about 20minutes after Jalingo. Which LGA are you? Hope say na town dey post u go.
Iffa hear say na town shocked na jauro- manu dey post me oo n here is corpers lodge

Re: Tiv And Fulani Clash In Taraba. 18 People Killed, Others Missing by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
BornStunner1:

I STILL REFUSE TO BELIEVE NIGERIA IS NOT A ZOO!!

smiley

and u dey inside the zoo shey u knw
Re: Tiv And Fulani Clash In Taraba. 18 People Killed, Others Missing by Taku555(m): 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
annnikky:
I tot they said that taraba is d most peaceful state in d north so wats happening now

Anyway I Thank God that jauro-manu is not involve in this clash sad

God please protect Ur children for this period of one year of serving d fada land
no peaceful state in Nigeria like Sokoto. Crime free state. Quote me any where
Re: Tiv And Fulani Clash In Taraba. 18 People Killed, Others Missing by annnikky(f): 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
Taku555:
no peaceful state in Nigeria like Sokoto. Crime free state. Quote me any where
I dunno which one to beliv anymor cos anything about north scares me sad
Re: Tiv And Fulani Clash In Taraba. 18 People Killed, Others Missing by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
Dc4life:
This may sound uncharitable but the truth is that the fulani tribe has an ongoing expansionist agenda to colonize the whole of West Africa. According to recent insinuations by no less than el Rufai, this venture is already ongoing in Nigeria, Cameroon, Niger, Chad and is likely to expand as far as Ghana, Cote d'Ivoire in the future. Whether they are boko haram, fulani herdsmen, your neighborhood suya seller, or the fulani politician, their intentions are the same: kill, maim, destroy, take over. They exterminate host communities with scorched earth vengeance. The only people who can stop this murderous gang are we, the victims coming together, regardless of our tribes, location, denominations, political affiliations, etc, unless we plan to remain as victims forever.
You re very spot on my friend.... The earlier this useless dimwits called Nigerians raise up a communal army to face head on a fulani mafia orchestrated herders skirmishes.. The better for our existence our oncoming generation nd our enduring heritage.... If í can have 20k men with supplies I will personally destroy with an iron hand never seen b4 In black Africa every insane nomadic terrorist who leaves his own enclave to kill others.... I know u fulani s re reading dis.... Knw Dis d day of reckoning is near... Every spilled blood in d bush nd farmsteads shall be impatiently obtained from your body..... I can't wait to destroy dis country dat won't move me forward nor add value to my existence..... I repeat dis country is subtly nd covertly ruined by the fulani mafia...

1 Like

Re: Tiv And Fulani Clash In Taraba. 18 People Killed, Others Missing by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
Every seconds spent in dis cesspit of a contri demands more from me than just holding my phone nd replying a faceless group.. conflict begets Violence beget war beget structures beget orderliness nd respect..... I'M Not talking of civil war.... Lèts gó a full scale war and rescue ourselves from dis hydra headed monster called 1 Nigeria.. In z nme of 1 Nigeria.... D sọ called currency is useless. D political machinery is dumbstruck.... Diplomatic power belonging to my region is foggy.... Economic strength has loosened all in d nme of d useless 1 Nation.. Let us divide by force by fire...... Naira ìs Tóò Poor for my efforts... Ur Education is too tasteless....life mishaps is too unpredictable..... Food security is never dreamed of... Lotta percentage of metropolitan hustlers majorly scramble to feed themselves in a decrepit nation like Naijiriya.... What a useless way to live a pathetic life.... Better tó have my nation state along tribal lines Dan dis oligopolistic economic shyloctization from d fulanis.... In a nutshell if war would separate us.... Pls Come...there has never been a perfect time....
HOPE IS ONLY MEANT FOR THOSE WHO ARE NO MORE IN GRACE...

1 Like

Re: Tiv And Fulani Clash In Taraba. 18 People Killed, Others Missing by freeze001(f): 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
yeye nonsense dt is wht u wrote.if u can nt say something positive y nt keep mute?

What is positive about the ethnic clashes that always involve fulani miscreants?
Re: Tiv And Fulani Clash In Taraba. 18 People Killed, Others Missing by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
freeze001:

What is positive about the ethnic clashes that always involve fulani miscreants?
Leave dat goat for me.... They rẹ on a mission to continue the mission of uthman Dan fodio.... Tó spread there tentacles in the name of 1 Nigeria nd it's compulsive security apparatus to subjugate every community under them thereby making dem migratory birds all over Nigeria. Best is let's get d best of all weapons and burn dis wicked soulless goats to hell..... Sensitisation and orientation is all we need.... I swear
Re: Tiv And Fulani Clash In Taraba. 18 People Killed, Others Missing by freeze001(f): 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
lowgeorge:

Leave dat goat for me.... They rẹ on a mission to continue the mission of uthman Dan fodio.... Tó spread there tentacles in the name of 1 Nigeria nd it's compulsive security apparatus to subjugate every community under them thereby making dem migratory birds all over Nigeria. Best is let's get d best of all weapons and burn dis wicked soulless goats to hell..... Sensitisation and orientation is all we need.... I swear

Well done.
Re: Tiv And Fulani Clash In Taraba. 18 People Killed, Others Missing by RasheedUmar: 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
annnikky:

Iffa hear say na town shocked na jauro- manu dey post me oo n here is corpers lodge
Hahaha!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiv And Fulani Clash In Taraba. 18 People Killed, Others Missing by adonis89(m): 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
lowgeorge:

bro m wit u on dix. Pass me ur e-mail let's chat
Re: Tiv And Fulani Clash In Taraba. 18 People Killed, Others Missing by Zenlife: 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
BornStunner1:

smiley

I laugh.
Why glorify it, Nigeria is a jungle in the stone age.
Remove the cars, Internet, television, radio, borehole, what you got?
Generators are used for camping, wildlife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiv And Fulani Clash In Taraba. 18 People Killed, Others Missing by IPOB123london: 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
el ro fool and his boko harem oga in aso rock should talk to the vampire fulani boko harem killers for once eh
Re: Tiv And Fulani Clash In Taraba. 18 People Killed, Others Missing by skywalker240(m): 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
APCHaram:
The reoccurring decimal in all violent skirmishes in nigeria is the fulani and their useless Islamic quest

And some trousered sub-illiterate educated morons from the south wastelands thought it will be a great idea to elect a confirmed sectional bigot and fulani supremacist as President
AFONJAS YOU MEAN.... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiv And Fulani Clash In Taraba. 18 People Killed, Others Missing by Junior66(m): 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
annnikky:

sorry dear. this is really bad. talk to ur LI make u go stay Jala naw. So u go just de come do clearance. ur principal go fit help u do am if he is a nice person. som of my friends stayed in jalingo truout. dey just came for clearance monthly.
Re: Tiv And Fulani Clash In Taraba. 18 People Killed, Others Missing by skywalker240(m): 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
tsdarkside:

i dont know nothing about fulanis..

it would be very stvpid of me to say something about all of them..

but i know one thing:..
everybody has the right to sef defence..

if una dont stop with una tribal rubbish,the nigerian miltary will be grow bigger and your area will become a battlefield like the northeast...

if you are not happy with someone you report this person to your elders and the police...

killing because of anything whatever is a no no...
Hmmmm,....indeed

Afonjas are pissmakers

Afonjas are also enviromentalist too
Re: Tiv And Fulani Clash In Taraba. 18 People Killed, Others Missing by tsdarkside(m): 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
skywalker240:

Hmmmm,....indeed

Afonjas are pissmakers

Afonjas are also enviromentalist too

guy..dont even try...

i dont have time for foolishness..
Re: Tiv And Fulani Clash In Taraba. 18 People Killed, Others Missing by skywalker240(m): 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
tsdarkside:

guy..dont even try...
i dont have time for foolishness..
Sir are you talking about urs?
You were the one who commented foolishly
Re: Tiv And Fulani Clash In Taraba. 18 People Killed, Others Missing by annnikky(f): 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
Junior66:

sorry dear. this is really bad. talk to ur LI make u go stay Jala naw. So u go just de come do clearance. ur principal go fit help u do am if he is a nice person. som of my friends stayed in jalingo truout. dey just came for clearance monthly.
My principal is a woman I dnt think she'll agree to that angry
Re: Tiv And Fulani Clash In Taraba. 18 People Killed, Others Missing by annnikky(f): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
RasheedUmar:

Hahaha!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bros y u de laff na tongue
Re: Tiv And Fulani Clash In Taraba. 18 People Killed, Others Missing by sesaan(m): 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
BornStunner1:

smiley

have you ever seen animals fighting in a zoo? I guess Syria is ape planet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Udom Reelection Launch And Manifesto Unveiling / Buhari Still An Illegal President-elect - Timi Frank / Marketers Counter FG, Insist Fuel Subsidy Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.