Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,801 members, 7,942,003 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:38 PM

Ipob Threaten President Buhari On His Planned Visit To Enugu State. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Threaten President Buhari On His Planned Visit To Enugu State. (5051 Views)

'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Threaten President Buhari On His Planned Visit To Enugu State. by mayorchelsea(m): 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
KidsNEXTdoor:

I feel sad when educated Yorubas embarrass themselves on threads that doesn't concern them.... Even the abokis dat owns the president are not trolling on the thread

Unless you guys are Yoruba Muslims ?
How old are you?GEJ is a former President of Nigeria not Ijaw or SouthSouth.Also,Buhari is the President of Nigeria and Northerners do not own him at least till you Easterners get your desired freedom.Again my friend,your divide and rule can not hold water. We are Yorubas first before religion.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Threaten President Buhari On His Planned Visit To Enugu State. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
durentchigozie:
u mean after buhari is murdered?
Exactly. Mr Empty chest beater how do you intend on killing him? Through online missiles or newspaper explosions? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Threaten President Buhari On His Planned Visit To Enugu State. by Teague4league(m): 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

lol are u tryin to deny now?.
from the look of thun u are YORUBA MUSLIM
coz we know how the carry ipob mata for head like suya.. even their master HUSA MUSLIM hav not made any single comment here.... lol
grin grin
U didn't guess right after all . I bet u re one of those ipodlies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Threaten President Buhari On His Planned Visit To Enugu State. by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
Teague4league:

grin grin
U didn't guess right after all . I bet u re one of those ipodlies

hahahahah yes ofcoz im proudly ipob
biafra is my home bro.
but some YORUBA MUSLIMS dnt want to accept their identity... why my YORUBA MUSLIM BROTHER why

1 Like

Re: Ipob Threaten President Buhari On His Planned Visit To Enugu State. by SUBWAY101(m): 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
Noisemaking cowards grin cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Threaten President Buhari On His Planned Visit To Enugu State. by IPOB123london: 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2016

the IPOB matter is welcomed but u PPLE look stupid when u carry it for head like dread lock

look at you; madness get form sha

in your eyes it all good to use presidential jet to go and ask white men to treat you for common eye infection

mad people

we are marching anyway

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Threaten President Buhari On His Planned Visit To Enugu State. by Anago5000: 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
SUBWAY101:
Noisemaking cowards grin cheesy cheesy
afonja
Re: Ipob Threaten President Buhari On His Planned Visit To Enugu State. by NaWetinDey(m): 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hahahaha.

These two clowns are chirping off through their computer keyboards.

This is way too hilarious..."we will die with him."

I don't know why people keep making a particular mistake and thinking it will generate a different result. Your worded frustration is self-inflicted and the spirit of Biafra does not know you.

HugerBad, where art thou! Thine children are hungry.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Threaten President Buhari On His Planned Visit To Enugu State. by QuotaSystem: 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
sarrki:
President Buhari as the Commander of the Nigerian armed forces will come and go

If a fly

I repeat if a fly touches him

The state in which he is harmed will never know peace

Be warned! !!!!!!!

Re: Ipob Threaten President Buhari On His Planned Visit To Enugu State. by OBAGADAFFI: 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
sarrki:
President Buhari as the Commander of the Nigerian armed forces will come and go

If a fly

I repeat if a fly touches him

The state in which he is harmed will never know peace

Be warned! !!!!!!!

It's embedded in the armed forces act

And that will be the beginning of the end for Nigeria.
Re: Ipob Threaten President Buhari On His Planned Visit To Enugu State. by SUBWAY101(m): 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
Anago5000:
afonja

Flatthead.

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Threaten President Buhari On His Planned Visit To Enugu State. by Anago5000: 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
SUBWAY101:

Flatthead.
connehead
Re: Ipob Threaten President Buhari On His Planned Visit To Enugu State. by basybasy: 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
sarrki:
Foolish set of morons
if iam happened to be d president and commander in chief of dis country, iwil goto dat Enugu with full force and seetwat those ipod idiots wil do. Ojukuwu ur great father tried it and eventually had himself blamed. Ipod, u cant do anytn and ure very stupid for d way ure abusing our president. U dont even have respect for an elder. Im not supportn buhari, but ure very rude and arogant. Thats why they are killing u anyhow in abroad,becos u dont have brain. Uselless group.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Threaten President Buhari On His Planned Visit To Enugu State. by basybasy: 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

My brother, no be me cause your pains. I didn't tell Afonja to help us destroy oyo empire and put an emirate in Kwara and chase our fathers to modakeke. I'm ashamed of our yoruba cowardice but I'm not frustrated like you sound my dear brotherly. grin grin
anywhere dis useless ipod guys stay,na problem. One of their guy almost put me in prison in Qatar. Ipod is a distroyer of peace and bet it with me, nothing is going to happen if buhari comes to Enugu. Useless group with narrow thinking. I blame england that marged us with dis sameless tribe.

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Threaten President Buhari On His Planned Visit To Enugu State. by JimiOgunlola: 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
basybasy:
anywhere dis useless ipod guys stay,na problem. One of their guy almost put me in prison in Qatar. Ipod is a distroyer of peace and bet it with me, nothing is going to happen if buhari comes to Enugu. Useless group with narrow thinking. I blame england that marged us with dis sameless tribe.

Basiru, Ipob say everyday that God punishes lugard for merging them with you. They walk the talk to delink and extricate themselves from you. They've even gone further to set up a powerful radio station to tell the world why the have no business living in the geo-political space with you but your Abooki and Afonja people have sworn to live with IPOB because they want to drink oil. Abeg who be fool? grin
Re: Ipob Threaten President Buhari On His Planned Visit To Enugu State. by Annie939(f): 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
trouble everywhere I pity mr president
Re: Ipob Threaten President Buhari On His Planned Visit To Enugu State. by adem30: 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

Basiru, Ipob say everyday that God punishes lugard for merging them with you. They walk the talk to delink and extricate themselves from you. They've even gone further to set up a powerful radio station to tell the world why the have no business living in the geo-political space with you but your Abooki and Afonja people have sworn to live with IPOB because they want to drink oil. Abeg who be fool? grin

I beg which oyel in Ipob are you ranting about? abi you mean RedOyel?

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Threaten President Buhari On His Planned Visit To Enugu State. by JimiOgunlola: 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
adem30:

I beg which oyel in Ipob are you ranting about? abi you mean RedOyel?

The truth remains that, there is oyel in the land of the Emekas in delta and rivers and they will not remain with we yoruba muslims and fulanis if the Emekas in Abia, Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi goes to Biafra.

I'm sure many of our yoruba skulls know this truth but always want to deny it and pray to Allah for Emeka of Delta to hate Emeka of Imo. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Threaten President Buhari On His Planned Visit To Enugu State. by JimiOgunlola: 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
victorvezx:

Don't mind them, it is now time for them to prove their bravery

They have proven their bravery already, their men didn't get beheaded by pregnant dahomey ladies and they don't have emirates and refugee camp brown roofs connected by history like we do in yorubaland. grin

1 Like

Re: Ipob Threaten President Buhari On His Planned Visit To Enugu State. by adem30: 9:53am On Dec 20, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

The truth remains that, there is oyel in the land of the Emekas in delta and rivers and they will not remain with we yoruba muslims and fulanis if the Emekas in Abia, Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi goes to Biafra.

I'm sure many of our yoruba skulls know this truth but always want to deny it and pray to Allah for Emeka of Delta to hate Emeka of Imo. cheesy grin

This your love to Delta and Rivers is just on oyel, lets see how they will romance with u

1 Like

Re: Ipob Threaten President Buhari On His Planned Visit To Enugu State. by JimiOgunlola: 9:57am On Dec 20, 2016
adem30:

This your love to Delta and Rivers is just on oyel, lets see how they will romance with u

In our yoruba muslim skull, Emeka of Rivers must hate Emeka of Imo because oil has to flow to our hungry fathers in modakeke brown roofs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For The Record, Atiku Is Not Hausa/fulani. He Is Chamba / PDP Is Finished In Lagos. See Results Of My Polling Unit / BREAKING NEWS: Oxygen Has Now Run Out Of The Titanic Submarine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.