Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,016 members, 7,933,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:52 AM

Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today (15543 Views)

Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today / Toyin Saraki Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
Happy birthday sir.
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by amdoyin82(m): 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
Happy birthday sir.. God bless ur new age.
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Dc4life(m): 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by chocolateme(f): 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
nerodenero:
Who ask you?
nobody ask me but I no go let you flog me like that without retaliation

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by HQuadreal: 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hmmm Saraki.
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
chocolateme:
Happy birthday Saraki..

I just dey mess since yesterday morning after eating beans and egg with fish.. Even inside keke.
disgusting
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by zabadii(m): 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
Afonja

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by chocolateme(f): 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
metallisc:

chai! choco nwa! grin grin grin i ga egbu somebody o! grin grin grin
mettalisc how u dey? grin see as dem dey attack me here like say na crime I commit, one even write "disgusting" grammar. grin. How u dey?
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
Little did they know that this innocent looking boy will become so corrupt in the nearest future.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by nerodenero: 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
chocolateme:
nobody ask me but I no go let you flog me like that without retaliation
Good girl, you just confirmed the flogging grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Simpolag(m): 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
@chocolateme you look beautiful
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by chocolateme(f): 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
Simpolag:
@chocolateme you look beautiful
oh!! Thanks sweet.. Even irrespective of what I said i had been doing since yesterday, you still think I am beautiful wow!! Tnx smiley
You look cool too cool
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
Don Saraki!

One of the most cunning politicians in Nigeria. We Kwarans know him very well.

Other Nigerians beware! He has ONLY HIS own interests at heart.

I see him rising higher and higher!
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Egware007(m): 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
Happy b day

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Sameercarter(m): 1:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
Lero15:

So ladies sef dey mess?? shocked
mugu....even lizard dey mess
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
chocolateme:
Happy birthday Saraki..

I just dey mess since yesterday morning after eating beans and egg with fish.. Even inside keke.
[img]https://m.popkey.co/67d0e1/EpQXv.gif[/img]
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by metallisc(m): 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
chocolateme:
mettalisc how u dey? grin see as dem dey attack me here like say na crime I commit, one even write "disgusting" grammar. grin. How u dey?

nne anyi nokwa one corner o! how this holiday go be now?
anything for your guy? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Johnnyessence(m): 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
Happy birthday to the one and only the most corrupted senate president. All your predecessors have done that too but your own his alleged forgery and corruption. Am praying for you saraki when you are out of party politics you will surely regret your actions in embezzling tax payers money. You will surely give account of what you do in putting series of poor breed to suffering in your state and in your constituency. I pray for you for sound health so that when the fearful ones are there they will teach you how to play politics and represent their constituencies. I pray for your end in politics cos' you have been the cankerworm of corruption in our nation. Long life in your loot but soon nemesis will catch you cos' you are providing dividend of looting to our incoming youth. All they know is about how to loot the treasury.
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by lastpage: 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
sarrki:
Happy birthday MR CORRUPTION

HBD, OLE-Bukola Saraki!

Family of thieves.

Lastpage

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by chris2face(m): 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
Good to know am sharing the same birthday with Mr Saraki

Happy birthday to us sir
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by NobleG1(m): 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
He should have spent his 54th birthday in prison!!
He's a thief!!!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by orisa37: 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
He's such a young Aristocrat. Happy Birthday B.S.
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Lero15(m): 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sameercarter:
mugu....even lizard dey mess

Lol. Only a fellow mugu like you will not know I'm being sarcastic.
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Lero15(m): 3:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
DONSMITH123:

No! they no dey eat!
LOL
Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
chocolateme:
Happy birthday Saraki..

bia come hia, kneel down u need serious prayer am tellin u

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by McTobe(m): 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
chocolateme:
Happy birthday Saraki..

hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Cayroy4u: 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
chocolateme:
Happy birthday Saraki..

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Zulum Uses Quran To Curse Those Diverting IDP’s Items In Borno / Enugu Protests: Residents Demand Immediate Sack Of Police Commissioner / Boko Haram Leader "imam Abubakar Shekau" Message To President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.