Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,200 members, 7,910,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:51 PM

Link Vb.net And Database e.g. Access - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Link Vb.net And Database e.g. Access (818 Views)

Asp.net And Php Which Is Better / Tutorial: How To Return Html In Json Response Using Asp.net And Jquery / Post Ur Vb 6.0 Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Link Vb.net And Database e.g. Access by Arijeseku: 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2009
How can I Link Visual Basic.NET and DATABASE like Access together, for storing information as backup e.g. ADO. Pls Help me i need it urgently
Re: Link Vb.net And Database e.g. Access by walakolobo: 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2009
what r u talking about.
Re: Link Vb.net And Database e.g. Access by Kobojunkie: 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2009
Re: Link Vb.net And Database e.g. Access by aegistech: 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2009
Its really simple, Just add a access database to you project via solution explorer and the VS automatically builds the connection string and the dataset. You can then go ahead and use the designer to drag fields to your form see this sample www.aegistechng.net/dbsample.zip

Visual Studio .NET does excel at this, you get the binding navigator and have several option of the binding controls to use

Enjoy

(1) (Reply)

Can Anybody Explain This C Code For Me? / Gui Development Java C++ / Microsoft Access: Blocking A Database on Certain Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.