Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,151 members, 7,887,344 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:09 AM

Man Recounts How He Lost N2.4million To A Fraudster Today In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Recounts How He Lost N2.4million To A Fraudster Today In Lagos (668 Views)

Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) / Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. / SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Recounts How He Lost N2.4million To A Fraudster Today In Lagos by klanny: 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
Xmas is Around The Corner Crime Rate is on the High, I was Just Robbed/duped of N2.45m. I have been trying to send money to my younger brother in china for his school fees, accommodation and upkeep since october and because of this impending CBN Forex policies it has been very difficult, from western union to money gram to Form A payment but no avail. .

So today i spoke to my brother and he asked me to transfer the money to his gtb account so he can send to someone who will in turn give him chinese yuan over there in china. While in the bank today (firstbank in GRA, ikeja) i met this man who said was a businessman and he asked me if i was trying to send money to china, and i said yes, and he was like He's expecting money from china as he ordered for goods and they could not get what he wanted so he was trying to get the money back so i offered that we do a transaction, .

Let his correspondence in china send the money to my brother while i give him the naira equivalent, this sounded like a better and faster plan, i hit my brother up and told him about it, he asked for the exchange rate the guy was demanding i told him he was offering N60/CNY1 and he was like it was too good to be true cos the actual exchange rate was N73 i should not trust him. .

So i proceeded to do the transfer after filling the form i was told it will take 24hrs since it was from first bank to gtb unless i do it via my mobile banking which i had not activated yet. So the only option i had was to withdraw the cash (N2.45m) and go to gtb and pay. I withdrew the money, counted it and put in the nylon bag. .

As i was headed towards where i parked, this same guy (Mr. Moshood) was parked beside me and he asked me if i was still interested an i was like no, so he opted that we do biz some other time and said i should have his number, he gave me his nylon bag (which presumably was d money her withdrew from the bank) to hold for him while he opens his car to give me his number or card, so i held his money bag for him. He then gave me a piece of paper in which he wrote his number on and collected his nylon bag, i jus put the paper inside the nylon bag that had the money and entered my car.

source : http://www.klannyblog.com/2016/12/man-recounts-how-he-lost-n24million-to.html

Re: Man Recounts How He Lost N2.4million To A Fraudster Today In Lagos by AK6464(m): 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
M
Re: Man Recounts How He Lost N2.4million To A Fraudster Today In Lagos by Perfecttouch(m): 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
And u want us to open that link to finish ur fabricated story right? Seems they will unfreeze ur brain by January 14 also

3 Likes

Re: Man Recounts How He Lost N2.4million To A Fraudster Today In Lagos by Sunnymatey(m): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
So the guy asked u to discontinue with the story or else.

2 Likes

Re: Man Recounts How He Lost N2.4million To A Fraudster Today In Lagos by klanny: 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
Oh my bad the Rest is a Video ....Please guys i'm so sorry if i offended you all by anyway ...Forgive me okay?
Re: Man Recounts How He Lost N2.4million To A Fraudster Today In Lagos by wordbank(m): 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
Moshood mushed mumushud
Nylon bag
Na so d tori take end
Naija
Re: Man Recounts How He Lost N2.4million To A Fraudster Today In Lagos by yomi007k(m): 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
angry

Bloggy lie.
Re: Man Recounts How He Lost N2.4million To A Fraudster Today In Lagos by eezeribe(m): 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
Bad
Re: Man Recounts How He Lost N2.4million To A Fraudster Today In Lagos by azpekuliar: 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
If I hear say I click that link to finish this fiction...

(1) (Reply)

Truth Behind DSP Beheading Unraveled. / Busted! See How a Young Boy was Packaged in Suitcase, to be Smuggled Across Bord / Please How Can I Track Someone Through His Phone Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.