Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,616 members, 7,975,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:54 AM

Tag And Ask - Romance (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tag And Ask (156383 Views)

When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy / #tag And Ask / #willyoudie Tag And Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
jake2much:
hahoha u funny dont make me laugh.is true most are poor as a church rat dat survived by begging rechage card, dey put naked picture to attract guyz

falz the bad guy grin all thes gurls are hungry oooooo they need airtime to eat , them no get pass 2likes for their pictures for facebook cheesy cheesy

say helllo bae send am airtime and see magic grin

Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
Tygaah:

Iseee my brother grin.

How your vacation for Gidi na ?
well ooooo

Re: Tag And Ask by Berbierklaus(f): 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
ObioratheBully:
cheesy cheesy
***Joystick rises***

I have finally found the woman of my dreams.. The yin to my yang...

For this ehn.. I have decided to pay off all my other wives and girlfriends..

You're now the only one in my life..

It's just you and my money now.. Get ready to be spoiled wink
My sweetie. I will see you in the other room oh
Lemme go and pound yam for your father in law.

1 Like

Re: Tag And Ask by ObioratheBully: 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
Tygaah:

Commot 50cent from tier 3 angry

Lwkm..50?

Naah..
Re: Tag And Ask by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
ShadowCop:
Yes, the Gbadebo way.

Bro, go through his diary, he's been wailing and crying because ivvvy won't speak to him after he had initially stood her up.

And he comes to nl to disturb the peace and sanity here.

Such sissie behaviour.
She's one of us? I'd have to peruse the pages of his diary then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tag And Ask by brightalo17: 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
Now some NL Male are trying to slay the ladies here....it seems they've finally woken up from their illusions and snoring filled sleep.
90% of NL ladies that can't even talk to your real Sister, wife or girlfriend offline will be here exchanging words and creating dumb threads and insulting guys that can feed and care for them till thy kingdom come. most of them their offline boyfriends can't even afford 2 good square meals with confidence for themselves per day.

I really don't blame the ladies but those asslickers called men that will jump to their rescue just to have their ways into their dirty pants .

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tag And Ask by ShadowCop: 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
TheSonOfMark:
She's one of us? I'd have to peruse the pages of his diary then.
Please do and see the guy really needs help.
Re: Tag And Ask by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
ShadowCop:
Please do and see the guy really needs help.
I'm just done with it. Some of the revelations are cringe-worthy.

Apparently, some dudes don't just kiss and tell, they kiss, blackmail and shame. I wouldn't blame females who avoid getting intimate with Nairaland males- they have a valid reason to do so now.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tag And Ask by Mimzyy(f): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
ObioratheBully:
cheesy

Bïtch don't kill my vibe..

That song is mine..

My song, not yours! tongue cheesy
Re: Tag And Ask by ShadowCop: 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Apparently, some dudes don't just kiss and tell, they kiss, blackmail and shame. I wouldn't blame females who avoid getting intimate with Nairaland males- they have a valid reason to do so now.

Exactly. The dude made it seem as if he were complaining ,carefully playing the victim, pretending to be a abandoned, while all his intent was to hurt her, blackmail her and expose her obviously with lies and made-up stories.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
brightalo17:
Now some NL Male are trying to slay the ladies here....it seems they've finally woken up from their illusions and snoring filled sleep.
90% of NL ladies that can't even talk to your real Sister, wife or girlfriend offline will be here exchanging words and creating dumb threads and insulting guys that can feed and care for them till thy kingdom come. most of them their offline boyfriends can't even afford 2 good square meals with confidence for themselves per day.

I really don't blame the ladies but those asslickers called men that will jump to their rescue just to have their ways into their dirty pants .
gbam
Re: Tag And Ask by HITTED(m): 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
Why is Sweetjude aka Judeefcc and his Vaseline crew taking Panadol for another man's headache. What's the paranoia exactly for?
Psychotic douchebags like you are the reason girls run their mouth at guys. If a girl refuses to give you face, why not respect yourself and let her be instead of chasing her upandan, posting her pics and wailing like a kid suffering toothache?
Hornee pervs!!! Go to the nearest brothels in your vicinity if you can't afford a girlfriend, and with just 1 or 2k you can fvck and cum to your senses!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tag And Ask by jake2much(m): 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

asslicker pucce turn u to vegeatable
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
HITTED:
Why is Sweetjude aka Judeefcc and his Vaseline crew taking Panadol for another man's headache. What's the paranoia exactly for?
Psychotic douchebags like you are the reason girls run their mouth at guys. If a girl refuse to give you face, why not respect yourself and let her be instead of chasing her upandan, posting her pics and wailing like a kid suffering toothache?
Hornee pervs!!! Go to the nearest brothels in your vicinity if you can't afford a girlfriend, and with just 1 or 2k you can fvck and cum to your senses!
me follow girl , did ur brain travel ?

You wen dey continue ur family lagacy of asslicking , i can see ur dark future inside her ass

Re: Tag And Ask by HITTED(m): 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
[s]
sweetjude:
me follow girl , did ur brain travel ?

You wen dey continue ur family lagacy of asslicking , i can see ur dark future inside her ass
[/s]
Are you not the same obsessed, bonobo monkey that creates 20 threads a day to expose the private lives of girls who have snubbed and rejected your sorry ass?
Foolish donkey, you can't learn from your father's mistake.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tag And Ask by dillycool(f): 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
Monsurufatai, you are so busted tongue what are you doing here?
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
HITTED:
[s][/s]
Are you not the same obsessed, bonobo monkey that creates 20 threads a day to expose the private lives of girls who have snubbed and rejected your sorry ass?
Foolish donkey, you can't learn from your father's mistake.
bonobo joseph cheesy i create thread about girls wen snub me cheesy why u dey think like small pikin

How fine boy like me go do wetin u dey do cheesy woman no go ever be my problem i no ugly like u biko
Re: Tag And Ask by HITTED(m): 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
[s]
sweetjude:
bonobo joseph cheesy i create thread about girls wen snub me cheesy why u dey think like small pikin

How fine boy like me go do wetin u dey do cheesy woman no go ever be my problem i no ugly like u biko
[/s]
Ode! This is your nemesis. Leave innocent Joseph out of the matter.

The poverty mentality you inherited from your family is telling on you. I learned you're already making plans with your redneck pal to contest for Mr Nairaland next year because of the small cash price involved.

Well, I don't blame you sha. grin

Since it's all about number of votes and not intelligence or physical appearance, even a bush chimpanzee stands a chance.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
HITTED:
[s][/s]
Ode! This is Ftboy your nemesis. Leave innocent Joseph out of the matter.

The poverty mentality you inherited from your family is telling on you. I learned you're already making plans with your redneck pal to contest for Mr Nairaland next year because of the small cash price involved.

Well, I don't blame you sha. grin

Since it's all about number of votes and not intelligence or physical appearance, even a bush chimpanzee stands a chance.

i have said it that i dont need it , anybody with brain knows that i dont want it , i just wNt to achieve the goals of #mnga

cash wen i no need cheesy

Re: Tag And Ask by Laveda(f): 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
Berbierklaus:

I am actually the only woman for you,thank God you have realized that now

All those other women are just here for your money,someone like Laveda now,na only money she sabi,but I will be with you even when you don't have

please just forget that Emeka,he is just ungrateful,thank God I am a good woman,I would have been carried away.

I will wait ehn,no problem.
please stop typing and continue with the business so that all these plans will materialize Obim.

You're even calling him Obim? cry

Obiorathebully please don't ever call my cell phone again! angry
Re: Tag And Ask by HITTED(m): 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
sweetjude:
i have said it that i dont need it , anybody with brain knows that i dont want it , i just wNt to achieve the goals of #mnga

cash wen i no need cheesy
You don't need it but you and your clique of poverty-stricken dingbats are already setting up a girl to back up for Miss NL in 2017, all for recharge card and 5k stipend.

Shame!!! grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4672780_images14_jpegda01dbfbdd9365f5db2a6d38f6d43e23

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tag And Ask by ObioratheBully: 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
Mimzyy:

My song, not yours! tongue cheesy

Lamar could shut the world out with just drinks in his hands and music in his ears..

I could hear things from the song he didn't talk about..

That song is more than just a song.. It's a soul language..

Therefore, it's mine..

1 Like

Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
dillycool:
Monsurufatai, you are so busted tongue what are you doing here?

tongue
Re: Tag And Ask by Draei: 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ohk now it's the turn of some Ivvÿ shiiit scandals,
aiit...We watching wid keen interest.

1 Like

Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
HITTED:

You don't need it but you and your clique of poverty-stricken dingbats are already setting up a girl to back up for Miss NL in 2017, all for recharge card and 5k stipend.

Shame!!! grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4672780_images14_jpegda01dbfbdd9365f5db2a6d38f6d43e23
girl for where , why u just dey talk lies , if u believe say i really need that 50k then u just dey find talk for my mouth because i no need am , the goal of #mnga is too change this section
Re: Tag And Ask by HITTED(m): 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
sweetjude:
girl for where , why u just dey talk lies , if u believe say i really need that 50k then u just dey find talk for my mouth because i no need am , the goal of #mnga is too change this section
Come on, don't take my taunts serious.

In all honesty, that 5k would go a long way in reshaping your life. You might actually be able to register your BVN and reactivate your dormant bank account.

So.........you need it!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4672868_untitled1_jpegb5c412c3fa4c9e3c762eceea6f35aaeb

And what does #MNGA stand for BTW?

Mumu Niggas Gay Association? grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
HITTED:

Come on, don't take my taunts serious.

In all honesty, that 5k would go a long way in reshaping your life. You might actually be able to yourself a register your BVN and reactivate your dormant bank account.

So.........you need it!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4672868_untitled1_jpegb5c412c3fa4c9e3c762eceea6f35aaeb

And what does #MNGA stand for BTW?

Mumu Niggas Gay Association? grin grin
bvn? ure confused
Re: Tag And Ask by HITTED(m): 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
sweetjude:
bvn? ure confused
Yes, BVN.

Or are you saying you got yours registered before your master? shocked shocked
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
HITTED:

Yes, BVN.

Or are you saying you got yours registered before your master? shocked shocked
troll
Re: Tag And Ask by HITTED(m): 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
sweetjude:
troll
Douchebag!
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
HITTED:

Douchebag!
tongue bite my yellow yansh
Re: Tag And Ask by HITTED(m): 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
sweetjude:
tongue bite my yellow yansh
Is that what your father does to you?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (117) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) / How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? / Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.