Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,087 members, 7,916,156 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:37 PM

Tag And Ask - Romance (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tag And Ask (152764 Views)

When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy / #tag And Ask / #willyoudie Tag And Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tag And Ask by tosyne2much(m): 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
BrooklynTheBully:
cheesy grin

Tosyne'2much, please can you just tell us what you think about online scamming?? cool
Hahaha! This your question carry weight ooo but I go try answer am sha cheesy

The internet is full of liars and crooks. One needs to be very alert and sensitive when they strike. Anyone can be a victim if one is not careful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tag And Ask by makydebbie(f): 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
mhisbliss:
hmmm smiley i bet he doesn't know
He knows lol

Horlohlah:
Betraying my trust
Same with Max smiley
Re: Tag And Ask by Knightngale(f): 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
TheInkredible:
But you're the one jumping on my mentions since yesterday, nah!! grin I have always likened you to someone given an internet enabled phone to test your sanity level so I have never quoted you first since you debuted your madness in this section.

I must have hurt you bad. Since you're changing topic so quickly. I am honestly sorry. I don't know how sinz is related to this matter that borders on your need to critique people's write-up when your education is in a sorry state.

I never wanted to quote you until you began dancing around and quoting me since yesterday like a cash-starved prostitutê.

I don't know how you and your entire #mgna seek to orbit around my essence. Seems every time you gather, I feature top of your agenda.

Change your educational qualification and fake iPhone 7plus before attempting to change Nairaland.

Believe me, you're sitting top of the bottom of the worst in Nairaland. You need spiritual cleansing and true rebirth.

A jobless 26 year old planning for miss Nairaland 2017, 7 months away from time and you want to tell me your father's creditors didnt swap your destiny with that of a dibia's ram?

Abeg, stop changing topic. You came to criticise my English like you do so many folks here when you can't even write better than a sedated circus gorilla.

#mgna bunch of illiterate notice-me -by-fire-by-force imbeciles.

You have been quoting me since yesterday just to grab the limelight for yourself. I haven't cussed you. You're the one posting fake iPhone 7plus and rumbled notes as withdrawals just to get girls to notice you.

And you have cussed sinz far more than I have even when you have no offline dealings with him! Since your amnesia is activated anytime you log on to Nairaland.

Dude, no one takes you seriously here. The only thing that gives your life a meaning is calling your friends offline to like your wack disses.

Go prepare for Mr Nairaland, that's your life's ambition at 26.

the wannabe, Judeefcc who has the longest neck on Nairaland has been following all your posts on Nl, he is turned on by your posts, the guy wears pink pom poms, he is a blazing fagggot with no shame, pls cover your back side with the blood of Jesus and run for your own good grin
Re: Tag And Ask by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
Twaci:
I'm an introvert but seen as an extrovert and yes, I can date an introvert.

Seen as an extrovert?... Really?

Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
TheInkredible:
But you're the one jumping on my mentions since yesterday, nah!! grin I have always liken you to someone given an internet enabled phone to test your sanity level so I have never quoted you since you debuted your madness in this section.

I must have hurt you bad. Since you're changing topic so quickly. I am honestly sorry. I don't know how sinz is related to this matter that borders on your need to critique people's write-up when your education is in a sorry state.
I never wanted to quote you until you began dancing and quoting me since yesterday like a cash-starved prostitutê.

I don't know how you and your entire #mgna seek to orbit around my essence. Seems every time you gather, I feature top of your agenda.

Change your educational qualification and fake iPhone 7plus before attempting to change Nairaland.

Believe me, you're sitting top of the bottom of the worst in Nairaland. You need spiritual cleansing and true rebirth.

A jobless 26 year old planning for miss Nairaland 2017, 7 months away from time and you want to tell me your father's creditors didnt swap your destiny with that of a dibia's ram?

Abeg, stop changing topic. You came to criticise my English like you do so many folks here when you can't even wrire better than a sedated circus gorilla.

#mgna bunch of illiterate notice-me -by-fire-by-force imbeciles.

You have been quoting me since yesterday just to grab the limelight for yourself. I haven't cussed you. You're the one posting fake iPhone 7plus and rumbled notes as withdrawals just to get girls to notice you.

And you're have cussed sinz far more than I have even when you have no offline dealings with him! Since your amnesia is activated anytime you log on to Nairaland.

Dude, no one takes you seriously here. The only thing that gives your life a meaning is calling your friends offline to like your wack disses.

Go prepare for Mr Nairaland, that's your life's ambition at 26.

Make i talk about #mnga its not about the money , i no need am, its a plan to make this section beta , go read our threads and we are wiser than you , we no dey spend hours dey talk of 5k

Lezz for where u dey , me dey find girls? cheesy how many girls you done see me dey talk to like you cheesy

My iphone na fake cheesy your hate and poverty is deeply rooted oooooo, that money talk funny oooo the money no be fake ? My gf instagram posts self na fake , i create 200 instagram account use them like the post cheesy
Lezz i am here to play not form for people like you , you no reach , your english dey wrong na , you big pass who dem they tell? because market girls dey hail your pervert talk you dey claim human being , this is the 20th alternate i have seen u use but sinz get 30 cheesy and you be beta person see your life, person dey big pass somtin, me i done see you finish , you are nothing , an ugly nobody , you enjoy this plenty talk and your account no dey improve oooo cheesy guy you no be small pikin people when they hate no dey progress , you be perfect example , i done tire to type plenty talk , na laugh and trouble i enjoy here

Anybody that is wise and get small sense go see say you be confirm story teller , your diss them na story

4rm jude using fake iphone7 , hater of life cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tag And Ask by Softorgasm(m): 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
we do not ask for the life we've been given, but its our right to defend it..
Re: Tag And Ask by Horlohlah: 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
makydebbie:
He knows lol

Same with Max smiley
i have trust issues,i doubt everything and everyone so when i give you my trust,you better guard it well.
Re: Tag And Ask by Maxi112: 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
Horlohlah:
Lol..that is cos i didn't tell the whole story.

What are you expecting? orgy at work? grin
grin grin you sure know what I'm expecting, why not put it in fine detail grin
Re: Tag And Ask by mhisbliss(f): 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
makydebbie:
He knows lol

Same with Max smiley
o i know who he is now
Re: Tag And Ask by Tygaah(m): 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
Well, I think I will answer this question based on my own nature. I have experienced bittered relationship quite a few number of times and I think I can relate to your question

According to my inbred manner, . o matter how bad people hurt me, I always try to let go and act like nothing going ever happened. But then, I'm a very strict and principled person. When I say bye bye to something, even if the whole world crawls on my feel to apologize I will not compromise my decision

I have learnt from my mistakes never to reemback into a relationship that ended in agony. It's a very risky thing to do

I hope I answered your question well? cheesy

No joor sad You don kill my next question already grin.

Well answered bruh, Cheers.
Re: Tag And Ask by tosyne2much(m): 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
Maxi112:
If you are to go on a private trip with a female Romancelander, Who would it be ?
I will definitely go on a private trip with that pretty lady called Ireneony. Not because she's my friend but because it will be fun going into serious of discussions on why she acts so nasty on Nairaland cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tag And Ask by mhisbliss(f): 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
Horlohlah:
I dare not...i now have phobia for alcohol cos i even got unconscious that day...landed in the hospital cry
i once got drunk but i didn't puke, i even got home on my own
Re: Tag And Ask by tosyne2much(m): 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
Tygaah:

No joor sad You don kill my next question already grin.

Well answered bruh, Cheers.
Chaiiii e pain me as I don kill your next question cheesy
Re: Tag And Ask by Hisduchess(f): 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
Emasel:
Hisduchess, are you single? smiley

no.am in a relationship smiley

1 Like

Re: Tag And Ask by Tygaah(m): 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
Chaiiii e pain me as I don kill your next question cheesy

cheesy grin. I go still catch you some other time sha.
Re: Tag And Ask by Horlohlah: 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
Maxi112:
grin grin you sure know what I'm expecting, why not put it in fine detail grin
Okay...i told my boss i was sick cos i wanna leave work to go home and have sex with boo tongue

believe that at your own peril
Re: Tag And Ask by makydebbie(f): 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
Horlohlah:
i have trust issues,i doubt everything and everyone so when i give you my trust,you better guard it well.
Yea that's true.

mhisbliss:
o i know who he is now
You have no idea oocheesy
Re: Tag And Ask by Knightngale(f): 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
judeefcc:

Make i talk about #mnga its not about the money , i no need am, its a plan to make this section beta , go read our threads and we are wiser than you , we no dey spend hours dey talk of 5k

Lezz for where u dey , me dey find girls? cheesy how many girls you done see me dey talk to like you cheesy

My iphone na fake cheesy your hate and poverty is deeply rooted oooooo, that money talk funny oooo the money no be fake ? My gf instagram posts self na fake , i create 200 instagram account use them like the post cheesy
Lezz i am here to play not form for people like you , you no reach , your english dey wrong na , you big pass who dem they tell? because market girls dey hail your pervert talk you dey claim human being , this is the 20th alternate i have seen u use but sinz get 30 cheesy and you be beta person see your life, person dey big pass somtin, me i done see you finish , you are nothing , a ugly nobody , you enjoy this plenty talk and your account no dey improve oooo cheesy guy you no be small pikin people when they hate no dey progress , you be perfect example , i done tire to type plenty talk , na laugh and trouble i enjoy here

Anybody that is wise and get small sense go see say you be confirm story teller , your diss them na story

4rm jude using fake iphone7 , hater of life cheesy
why not show your affection to women? What is it that attracts you to a man like yourself? For some days now, you've been giving him green light, shaking your tail for lezz, who did this to you? Is this how you want to contest Mr NL with your man obsession?
Re: Tag And Ask by Maxi112: 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
mhisbliss:
o i know who he is now
grin grin so you don't know me before ni
Re: Tag And Ask by Horlohlah: 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
makydebbie:
Yea that's true.

Me i do but lets shenk it tongue
Re: Tag And Ask by mhisbliss(f): 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
makydebbie:
Yea that's true.

he's your heartbeat hahahhahaaahhaha
Re: Tag And Ask by Horlohlah: 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
mhisbliss:
i once got drunk but i didn't puke, i even got home on my own
i learnt my lesson sha and before then i dont drink oo
Re: Tag And Ask by Maxi112: 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
Horlohlah:
Okay...i told my boss i was sick cos i wanna leave work to go home and have sex with boo tongue

believe that at your own peril
grin grin you ain't the first person excusing work for sex.

done that countless time grin
Re: Tag And Ask by BrooklynTheBully: 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
falconey:

cheesy grin

Lol, Bruh can you just tell us what you think about online scamming too?? cool
Re: Tag And Ask by Maxi112: 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
I will definitely go on a private trip with Ireneony. Not because she's my friend but because it will be fun going into serious of discussions on why she acts so nasty on Nairaland cheesy
grin cheesy

bad nigga cheesy
Re: Tag And Ask by Softorgasm(m): 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
obontami:

Ok why did u give up on those threads? Cos it seems like its your signature then. And I love to see how people get mad then. grin
lol bro, time is what happened...
there is even no time to check time, so the little online time i can afford is to be used wisely..
by the way, how is the sexuality session?
Re: Tag And Ask by makydebbie(f): 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
Horlohlah:
Me i do but lets shenk it tongue
mhisbliss:
he's your heartbeat hahahhahaaahhaha

Two of you, carry una wahala and come and be goingtongue
Re: Tag And Ask by Horlohlah: 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
Maxi112:
grin grin you ain't the first person excusing work for sex.

done that countless time grin
Lmaoo...Bad guy..ehn me i'm not you na...What else na

I swam Atlantic ocean,we good?
Re: Tag And Ask by vizkiz: 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
I will definitely go on a private trip with Ireneony. Not because she's my friend but because it will be fun going into serious of discussions on why she acts so nasty on Nairaland cheesy

Baba Irene go straff you tire grin
Re: Tag And Ask by Horlohlah: 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
makydebbie:

Two of you, carry una wahala and come and be goingtongue
Ok ma tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
Knightngale:
why not show your affection to women? What is it that attracts you to a man like yourself? For some days now, you've been giving him green light, shaking your tail for lezz, who did this to you? Is this how you want to contest Mr NL with your man obsession?
wait i dey come make i type reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (117) (Reply)

What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages / Sleeping With Married Women / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.