Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,180 members, 7,916,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:34 AM

God Has Given Me Admission After Eight Years - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / God Has Given Me Admission After Eight Years (20918 Views)

I'm Confused, Pls Is It Futminna That Has Offered Me Admission? (screenshot) / Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB / Even With My Score Unilag Refused ME Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Has Given Me Admission After Eight Years by idris4r83(m): 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
odytrixx:
Congrat bro.....

Good day fellaz. I got an invite from Nigeria custom Service(N.C.S) on the 30th of Dec demanding me to pay 10,600 naira to one Chindo UBA account prio to the interview.Who got this invite too? its obvious to me dt this is a scam..
scammers, nigga run for your life.
Re: God Has Given Me Admission After Eight Years by eghexs76: 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
You better use that 10.6k to buy Xmas chops and enjoy with your family.
Re: God Has Given Me Admission After Eight Years by dsoja: 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
Congrats bro.winner don't quits and quiters don't win.

1 Like

Re: God Has Given Me Admission After Eight Years by czaratwork: 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
The race is not to the swift. Ecclesiastes 9:11. My dear your mates may have run ahead of you but yours is waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: God Has Given Me Admission After Eight Years by segmond(m): 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
Smh...this is no god...this is as a result of your hardwork.. so your god denied you admission for eight years?
Re: God Has Given Me Admission After Eight Years by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
God is Good...

1 Like

Re: God Has Given Me Admission After Eight Years by czaratwork: 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
you wey don get job, wetin you don become? Abi you no see your mates for private jets?
lakesider:
don't bring God into this
the reason why u did not get admission is because of the decay in the education sector . population was growing and school build is not commensurate .let's face our problem .
u think say 8years na beans .when u graduate and age no let u get job . ur eye go open

1 Like

Re: God Has Given Me Admission After Eight Years by tosyne2much(m): 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
doskie:
congrats guy. But try learn a trade ohhh.... Don't put all eggz in one bowl.
Abi oooo.. That will be an added advantage
Re: God Has Given Me Admission After Eight Years by Elle277(f): 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
Congrats !!!
Re: God Has Given Me Admission After Eight Years by AdamuUcheOla: 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
Just for the sake of curiosity and future planning, you should probably ask your god why it took 8 years to 'give you admission'. This information might come in handy when addressing all your future requests to him/her/it(?). For instance you don't want to wait 8 years after graduating for him/her/it to 'give' you a job etc.
Re: God Has Given Me Admission After Eight Years by Chukazu: 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
LastMumu:
Ordinary school admission na im testimony long like this? Hian! Naija don spoil finish o.

blame it on the system.
in other climes you are offered admission on a plater of gold so long you merited but here its "man know man "
Re: God Has Given Me Admission After Eight Years by Donpizzle(m): 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
Lol. One thing is being a graduate, another is getting a GOOD job. Happy for you though.
Re: God Has Given Me Admission After Eight Years by Heavance(m): 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
Eeehyah congrats Bro. I can relate to this as I have also experienced a similar thing for some years.

Though, you might want to feel you're behind your peers but I want you to know that it's not about those who graduated before you but by favour and opportunity. I nearly committed suicide during my own time seeing my friends already rounding off while I was still battling with WAEC. I can assure you that some of them are still roaming the street aimlessly as I speak

Some people may attack you that you need to be ashamed of yourself but they're ignorant of the fact that one can never know the joy of success until one has experienced the sorrow of failure countless times. I pray that God will see you through your quest.

Congrats once again Bro

I pray that every delay in our lives will turn out to be blessings

Cc
Lalasticlala please show some love cool
seriously right, I was once there.
Almost lost my mind, but somehow God gave me what he wanted, not what I was aiming.
Seriously, at that point, one will think all his friends and peers have done well, but life ends up showing us something else.
Really, God is gracious..... He has an appointed time for everyone
Re: God Has Given Me Admission After Eight Years by modaink333: 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
Amen ooo.....congratulation
Re: God Has Given Me Admission After Eight Years by tosyne2much(m): 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
Heavance:

seriously right, I was once there.
Almost lost my mind, but somehow God gave me what he wanted, not what I was aiming.
Seriously, at that point, one will think all his friends and peers have done well, but life ends up showing us something else.
Really, God is gracious..... He has an appointed time for everyone
I really so right my brother.. Everybody's time differs
Re: God Has Given Me Admission After Eight Years by orbgoblin: 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
Congrats bro, God speed!!!
Re: God Has Given Me Admission After Eight Years by bigpicture001: 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
...I can vry much relate with ur joyous situation...I wz once in ur shoe.congrat guy once again.like I wld always say,JAMB shld b sraped.nd replaced by just university entrance exams.not doing this will keep nigeria's best brains out from skl...
Re: God Has Given Me Admission After Eight Years by 2shur: 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
ok
Re: God Has Given Me Admission After Eight Years by lakesider(m): 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
czaratwork:
The race is not to the swift. Ecclesiastes 9:11. My dear your mates may have run ahead of you but yours is waiting for you.
tell that to Hussein bolt
Re: God Has Given Me Admission After Eight Years by mcdreeezy: 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
Congratulations and all the best.
Re: God Has Given Me Admission After Eight Years by buffalowings: 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
Thank God
He won't be trolling NL again grin
Re: God Has Given Me Admission After Eight Years by frank202012: 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
udemejack:
hmmm
did i hear you say 'ordinary'?....if its ordinary to you,it is extraordinary to me

Its that way bec this country is not a sane country,what's the big deal in going to school in a sane country....
8yrs no be beans oo
While some re graduating in 3years.
Naij Naija I for hail thee but ur mumu no get part two..

Congrats my guy.
Re: God Has Given Me Admission After Eight Years by bigtt76(f): 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
Congratulations

udemejack:
Though i have always been a ghost reader in this forum,i may not be popular like smellymouth, classcaptain,Tosyne2much etc.

But i must say that i dont have any reason regret why i joined this wonderful family.

Back to the topic, after i wrote Jamb severally without any success,i resorted to embark on an internal diploma programme in University of calabar, and by the grace of God i rounded up early this year and i applied for a direct entry admission and i tried to check my admission status today, and the first sentence that greeted me was *congratulation DAVID UDEME JACKSON*.

It is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our sight.
To all those who are in need of this blessing,the God that visited me,will surely visit you at the appointed time.
Re: God Has Given Me Admission After Eight Years by Greenbullet(m): 3:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
wrote jamb in ss3,scored high got into uni as soon as I was out of sec school. Op ,point of correction, God has given everyone admission, the only thing remaining is to grab it,you grabbed yours because you were tired of staying at home.
Re: God Has Given Me Admission After Eight Years by unmask: 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
udemejack:
Though i have always been a ghost reader in this forum,i may not be popular like smellymouth, classcaptain,Tosyne2much etc.

But i must say that i dont have any reason regret why i joined this wonderful family.

Back to the topic, after i wrote Jamb severally without any success,i resorted to embark on an internal diploma programme in University of calabar, and by the grace of God i rounded up early this year and i applied for a direct entry admission and i tried to check my admission status today, and the first sentence that greeted me was *congratulation DAVID UDEME JACKSON*.

To all those who are in need of this blessing,the God that visited me,will surely visit you at the appointed time.
if you didn't enter school in 8 yrs basically because you didn't pass your exams......then it means your are not a serious student.....you should have instead found a technical space for yourself.

Going to a university isn't success and should never be termed as one
Re: God Has Given Me Admission After Eight Years by unmask: 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
bigpicture001:
...I can vry much relate with ur joyous situation...I wz once in ur shoe.congrat guy once again.like I wld always say,JAMB shld b sraped.nd replaced by just university entrance exams.not doing this will keep nigeria's best brains out from skl...
nigeria's best brains shouldn't find it difficult to pass jamb
Re: God Has Given Me Admission After Eight Years by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
udemejack:

Re: God Has Given Me Admission After Eight Years by oldfoolnigger(m): 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
udemejack:
if you want to do diploma in law,that will be under the faculty of law but mine was in Institute of Public Policy and Admin(IPPA).it was two years programme and our school fees was within the range of 50 and 55k a year.but its not compulsory that you must run the diploma programme in faculty of law before you can apply for law,some of my friends that we did diploma in pub Admin together under IPPA,have gotten admission under direct entry,so the choice yours
Tanx for the info.but,is it possible for one not to be admitted after running such programme...once again congrats.
Re: God Has Given Me Admission After Eight Years by IRALIFE(f): 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
udemejack:

Congrats Bro. Be focused and aim high. The Lord will see you through. Cheers
Re: God Has Given Me Admission After Eight Years by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
udemejack:
lol...
i am allergic to laziness so hustling has been the main thing since i am a one man squard(hope you know what i mean)
oh..... that's good man
Re: God Has Given Me Admission After Eight Years by Taku555(m): 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
LastMumu:
Ordinary school admission na im testimony long like this? Hian! Naija don spoil finish o.
this guy most be a drop out!

1 Like

Re: God Has Given Me Admission After Eight Years by mercyymai(f): 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
wow!! congratulation!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hijab: Aisha AbdulAleem Drags Ogun Government To Court, Demands N1m / Unilag Students Forced To Sleep In The Rain As School Shuts Students Out Of Ho / What Can I Study In University With This Result?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.