Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,831 members, 7,945,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:06 PM

- - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / - (3251 Views)

Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex / My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him / Parents Or Teacher--who Has More Influence On Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

- by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
-
Re: - by marshalcarter: 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
wait let me dial iffa phn num....Just chill...

1 Like

Re: - by MrsMurphy(f): 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hmm
Re: - by yomi007k(m): 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
Crap....make she create one nau.
Re: - by dorry62(f): 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
Why would your sister tell you who to get married to?
I don't know how you relate in ya family but why should she interfere?

And why should you have an affair with a 17yr old girl.Christ! She's a minor!

20 Likes

Re: - by shegxi(m): 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
Did ur sister marry d president or a governor? Who is she to give u such condition? At 33? And u are freting?
Biko, is there something u are not telling us or she has just decided she wants to use ur destiny to play candy crush? because me i dnt understand dis kind of sister from hell o.

3 Likes

Re: - by Richy4(m): 11:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
I don't know if you are just joking by posting this....Let me just assume you were not kidding and get the key points

<<<You are 33
<<<< @ 33...Your sister wants u to marry a lady that has the qualification of her choice which was a Nurse or a Teacher
<<<<<You are dating and wishing that a 17 year old will be the one..
<<<<<@ 33....You are afraid to stand up to your sister(according to your statement, "u were scared of her strict options...." )

Hmmm!!!!! sad

if I should say what was on my mind now, I am certain you might commit suicide ..And I guess Nigeria does not have suicide hotline..So I will politely transfer the solution to the next person below me to help you..Goodluck bro....

5 Likes

Re: - by baby124: 1:57am On Dec 20, 2016
Your elder sister obviously does not have work or a family of her own to face. Tell her politely to mind her business. It is you who will live with your choice. She is NOT to choose a wife for you.

2 Likes

Re: - by cococandy(f): 7:00am On Dec 20, 2016
SMH
Re: - by Florblu(f): 7:33am On Dec 20, 2016
Give us the complete gist and then we will help you
Re: - by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 20, 2016
You are a pedophile

6 Likes

Re: - by EfemenaXY: 7:42am On Dec 20, 2016
This thread is a joke.

5 Likes

Re: - by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 20, 2016
At d age of 33 u can't think on ur own,,,,, u don't even know d brand of wife u want. C'mon bro,, don't let anybody to dictates ur life fr u, u must have hegemony on ur life

3 Likes

Re: - by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
If this post is truly coming from a 33 years old man, then I am sorry to say you aren't ready for marriage. Because it's obvious your sister would be the one calling the shots in your home. After marriage she will tell you the gender of the kids she want, she will even tell you the skin colour of the children you must bear. Don't you have a mind of your own? You don't need an advice. All you need to do lies in your hands, you need to be bold and also put your foot down on matters that has to do with your life. You own your life and not your sister. I dey pity the girl wey go become your wife sef.

5 Likes

Re: - by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
i'm not saying i must do her wish but i needed to see how people will react to my sister's request. besides she didnt put a *gon on me and she is not feeding me so i see her opinion as trying to give me clue on best choice of career wife.

for the 17yr old gal. i can wait for her for more 3yrs and make it official. its not strange cos i knw some women who married @18 including my mum. but mine is 20 so its not bad ...moreover i dont expcect anyone to talk abt d age difference. cos dat one is tradition
Re: - by Tinynita(f): 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
r u really 33 or u were told u r 33?..coz I dnt get y u r scared of making a lifetime decision at ur age..y r u dating a minor?

6 Likes

Re: - by baby124: 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
Tinynita:
r u really 33 or u were told u r 33?..coz I dnt get y u r scared of making a lifetime decision at ur age..y r u dating a minor?
Lmao @ told you were 33
Re: - by Idydarling(f): 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
u sound like someone i know, weak!

1 Like

Re: - by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
Tinynita:

i'm dating a minor because we are in d computer age, well matured girls are likely to be used or over-used.
i need a brand new (tear leather) not fairly used or over used.
i'm the first to kiss her, romance her, make love to her and Note: we are on our way to d alter cos we don't do Use -and-Dump.....
Re: - by buoye1(m): 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
Tinynita:
r u really 33 or u were told u r 33?..
Aunty,You wicked grin

1 Like

Re: - by lilmax(m): 4:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
mylogic111:
i'm a 33yrs old guy, graduate and own a business, since dis yr my eldest sis has been reminding me to start looking for a wife; a nurse or a teacher...she said dats what she want.

i'm currently not keeping relationships but i hav girls around me. i'm even having an office romance wit a 17yrs old girl and i wish she could be d lucky one if i give her time.

am becoming scared of my elder sister's strict option cos i dont want to marry smone just cos she is a nurse or teacher when i'm not attracted to her spiritually and physically. pls help
DISGRACE

1 Like

Re: - by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
mylogic111:
i'm not saying i must do her wish but i needed to see how people will react to my sister's request. besides she didnt put a *gon on me and she is not feeding me so i see her opinion as trying to give me clue on best choice of career wife.

for the 17yr old gal. i can wait for her for more 3yrs and make it official. its not strange cos i knw some women who married @18 including my mum. but mine is 20 so its not bad ...moreover i dont expcect anyone to talk abt d age difference. cos dat one is tradition

You have the mind of a 17 years old(I'm sorry if you feel offended) but it's the truth.

4 Likes

Re: - by jashar(f): 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
ayam not understanding. Is it the 2 both of you that are sharing your life?

Ehn, 33 - 17, dude maka why? Look for a more mature person jare.

1 Like

Re: - by Gpopsicle(m): 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
mylogic111:

i'm dating a minor because we are in d computer age, well matured girls are likely to be used or over-used.
i'm the first to kiss her, romance her, make love to her and Note: we are on our way to d alter cos we don't do Use -and-Dump.....

for crying out loud bro,du dey give awards for dt? in fact u need a brain overhaul...ur type would run a home dt would b managed by ur eldest sister.

4 Likes

Re: - by callola: 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
Op, e be like say nut loose from your head. Let's forget about your sister suggestions my own is what are you doing with a 17 years old girl? Maybe you can't reason that's why she is dictating for you. Oga, leave that kid alone and look for your age mate. Don't destroy someone daughter and future wife.

2 Likes

Re: - by inemani: 4:59am On Dec 23, 2016
mylogic111:

Imagine! How about the ones you used and dumped? Don't you know you contributed to their overused and fairly used status? Na so una dey do: sample all the holes finish then come dey find Virginia to marry. Tomorrow now, we noh go hear word say your wife noh fit satisfy you for bed! 33yr old seeking advice on how to answer his sister? Just negodu! Mtscheeeeew

4 Likes

Re: - by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 23, 2016
thanks pals for your opinion....

but for the 17yrs old girl all your opinion are not appreciated

a teenager today is an adult tomorrow .... she is already mine cos we dont USE-and- DUMP
Re: - by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 23, 2016
inemani:

Imagine! How about the ones you used and dumped? Don't you know you contributed to their overused and fairly used status? Na so una dey do: sample all the holes finish then come dey find Virginia to marry. Tomorrow now, we noh go hear word say your wife noh fit satisfy you for bed! 33yr old seeking advice on how to answer his sister? Just negodu! Mtscheeeeew

i have never used any woman and dumped...that i said i'm 33 does not mean i'm stereotyped to be like other men who ar 33 maybe by having recorded a lot of sex partners nooooooo i'm one in a million. and i will marry who i want in mylife....dont get angry cos of d age difference. everytin will fall in place in few yrs time.
Re: - by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
EfemenaXY:
This thread is a joke.
Hard to believe, right? His sister's dictating who he should marry (this is not even important right now) but his lust after a 17-year old kid, is.

1 Like

Re: - by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
mylogic111:
thanks pals for your opinion....

but for the 17yrs old girl all your opinion are not appreciated

a teenager today is an adult tomorrow .... she is already mine cos we dont USE-and- DUMP
Chai.
Re: - by callola: 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
NotOfThis:
Chai.
my dear, the thing tire me ooo. I kept picturing the girl as someone still in secondary school or just finished her o level exams. The mods should delete this thread.

1 Like

Re: - by stunningjudy(f): 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
I was reading as a guest but had to sign in to comment. Op is definitely not 33 or he isn't learned. As for the girl, her brain never mature. Mods come n lock this thread, op is seeking cheap popularity and NO we won't give it to him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Popular Products In Nigeria (omo, Maclean, Close-up, Bournvita: Tom-tom) / Bride Mistakenly Had Sex With Groomsman - He Didn't Resist / Evil Nanny Beats Child Mercilessly, Tries To Break Her Back (photo+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.