Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,841 members, 7,945,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:19 AM

- - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / - (3252 Views)

Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex / My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him / Parents Or Teacher--who Has More Influence On Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: - by byvan03: 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
I think you are using the brain of the 17years old you are dating to type this. Don't destroy a 17years old, you will have daughters tomorrow agadi ewu!
Re: - by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
A 33 year old man ravaging a 17 year old girl. lipsrsealed He doesn't even show any shame. Most men who go for girls this age are not mature and are afraid women closer to their age will identify all their failures. When she is 25, she will feel you robbed her of her youth and start chasing other men. As for the issue of your sister, it is obvious you are not yet a man if she can tell you the job of your unknown wife.

1 Like

Re: - by Tinynita(f): 4:49am On Dec 24, 2016
mylogic111:

i'm dating a minor because we are in d computer age, well matured girls are likely to be used or over-used.
i need a brand new (tear leather) not fairly used or over used.
i'm the first to kiss her, romance her, make love to her and Note: we are on our way to d alter cos we don't do Use -and-Dump.....
r u trying to justify y u r Pedophile or wat?... coz I dnt get y u r defending ur sleeping with a minor.... oya since it's right to u, may ur daughter experience same

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Life No Balance / What Becomes Of Unclaimed Corpses In The Mortuary? ( my experience this morning) / Three Most Important Things To Know About Your Spouse Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.