Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,310 members, 7,887,912 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:18 PM

Before You Judge The Church; Hear What Paul Says - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before You Judge The Church; Hear What Paul Says (365 Views)

20 Points From 1 Corinthians 14 About Speaking In Tongues In The Church / Video Of Jim Iyke Deliverance: You Judge For Yourself / Communication With GOD Vs Dogs: Benefits So Far: You Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Judge The Church; Hear What Paul Says by chrisav: 5:26am On Dec 20, 2016
I am not aware of anything that would disqualify me from being a good guide for you but that doesn't mean much. The master makes that judgment.
so don't get ahead of the master and jump to conclusions with judgments before the evidence is in. when he( the master) comes, he will bring out in the open and place in evidence of all kinds of things we never dreamed of : inner motives, purposes and prayers. only then will any of us get to hear the well done of God.
(I cor 4:4-5) msg
Re: Before You Judge The Church; Hear What Paul Says by tchimatic(m): 6:28am On Dec 20, 2016

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nugget Of Truth / God Is Not Author Of Confusion - The Bible / Hausa Community In Imo Wants Religious Affairs Ministry -- MUST SEE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.