Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,092 members, 7,919,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:05 AM

What Type Of Father Did You Have Growing Up? (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Type Of Father Did You Have Growing Up? (photos) (1879 Views)

Burial Of Father And Daughter Electrocuted In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo) / Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Father Did You Have Growing Up? (photos) by Onyejemechimere(m): 9:29am On Dec 20, 2016
What type of father did you have growing up?

between this popular men with different Father Characters, in Nollywood?

I had/have an Olu Jacob type of father...

Re: What Type Of Father Did You Have Growing Up? (photos) by Onyejemechimere(m): 9:30am On Dec 20, 2016
Uncle Royalroy and ishilove, una follow for this Game oooo grin grin
Re: What Type Of Father Did You Have Growing Up? (photos) by gabinogem(m): 9:47am On Dec 20, 2016
An Alex Osifo kind of father cheesy
Re: What Type Of Father Did You Have Growing Up? (photos) by decatalyst(m): 9:54am On Dec 20, 2016
Mine could be likened to Ogogo

Dad was cool, calm and collected but stern and highly principled.

Continue to RIP dad cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Father Did You Have Growing Up? (photos) by Onyejemechimere(m): 10:23am On Dec 20, 2016
sorry bro, never knew.....take heart....
decatalyst:
Mine could be likened to Ogogo

Dad was cool, calm and collected but stern and highly principled.

Continue to RIP dad cry cry
Re: What Type Of Father Did You Have Growing Up? (photos) by prettyem(f): 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
For me....a Mike Bamiloye kinda Father would rightly describe mine and NO regrets whatsoever. I'll choose my dad again and again
Re: What Type Of Father Did You Have Growing Up? (photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
Olumide Bakare, approachable, cool, calm, and entertaining
Re: What Type Of Father Did You Have Growing Up? (photos) by Viking007(m): 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
Alex Osifo. grin

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Father Did You Have Growing Up? (photos) by Swissheart(f): 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ogogo + Zack Orji
My dad is simply Superb.
Re: What Type Of Father Did You Have Growing Up? (photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 21, 2016
Pidgin2:
Olumide Bakare, approachable, cool, calm, and entertaining
Which Olumide Bakare? Is it the same one that shouts like he is gonna have a heart attack?

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Father Did You Have Growing Up? (photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 21, 2016
Ogogo is the real man here, I see my papa in him
Re: What Type Of Father Did You Have Growing Up? (photos) by madamGift(f): 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ogogo.. .calm, calculated and easy to talk to.
Re: What Type Of Father Did You Have Growing Up? (photos) by Onyejemechimere(m): 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
Cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, mynd44, obinoscopy, royalroy

FP material
Re: What Type Of Father Did You Have Growing Up? (photos) by dangotesmummy: 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ogogo.any small thing na preaching and endless repeated boring stories
Re: What Type Of Father Did You Have Growing Up? (photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
worworgirl:
Which Olumide Bakare? Is it the same one that shouts like he is gonna have a heart attack?

More like Ogogo my bad smiley
Re: What Type Of Father Did You Have Growing Up? (photos) by Benbisco(f): 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
Alex Usifo. It was not very pleasant growing up with him but it paid off on the long run.

I miss him.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Father Did You Have Growing Up? (photos) by mumumugu(m): 6:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
agbero dad
Re: What Type Of Father Did You Have Growing Up? (photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
Zack Orji and Ogogo best describes my dad. Looking cool but a disciplinarian to the core

(1) (Reply)

His Wife And Newborn Son Are Stuck In OAUTHC / Forgive And Forget Or No Second Chances? / Her Husband Is Forcing Her To Have A Caesarian Section!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.