Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,721 members, 7,938,231 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

Let's always help the poor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's always help the poor (360 Views)

Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's always help the poor by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 20, 2016
A WOMAN WALKED INTO MY COMPOUND FEW MINUTES AGO WITH A MALNOURISHED LOOKING CHILD
SHE ASKED IF THERE'S ANYONE WITH DIRTY CLOTHES SO SHE CAN WASH, SHE SAID SHE NEEDED MONEY
TO BUY DRUGS AND FEED HER CHILDREN,YOU COULD TELL SHE WAS SICK FROM THE WAY SHE WAS LOOKING.AT THIS
POINT I FELT LIKE DYING. SO SAD IT WAS A DAY I DIDN'T HAVE ANY CASH AT HAND cry
I KNOW HOW IT FEELS NOT BEING ABLE TO PROVIDE FOR ONESELF TALK LESS WHEN
YOU HAVE CHILDREN INVOLVED cry cry

GUYS THERE ARE POOR ONES AMONG US, PLEASE WE SHOULD ALWAYS TRY TO REACH
OUT TO THEM.YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE EXCEEDINGLY RICH,YOUR #50,#100 GOES A
LONG WAY

IT'S XMAS AGAIN, SOME CAN'T EVEN AFFORD FOOD TALK LESS CLOTHES OR BEACH PARTY
THAT MONEY YOU PLAN ON SPENDING CLUBBING OR CARRYING OUT THAT EXTRAVAGANT ACTIVITY THAT YIELDS NO PROFIT WHY NOT INVEST IN THE NEEDY,THEY NEED US.
SO SAD I COULDN'T HELP THAT WOMAN cry cry cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Seeking For Love / Amazing Back Potrait / Ways On How To Bring Back Broken Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.