Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,966 members, 7,927,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:42 AM

Customs Officers Extortion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customs Officers Extortion (516 Views)

Keke Drivers Protest In Umuahia Against High Extortion (Photos) / Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. / Youths Protest Extortion From Anti-Cult In Anambra, Block Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Customs Officers Extortion by chuksengr: 11:56am On Dec 20, 2016
Custom officer attempting to extort me. Claiming I duped the government and did not pay complete duty on my 2012 Camry imported in April 2016. He also claimed that the exchange rate used at that time was wrong. I am tired of this extortion on the highway. someone Please help me with the adequate duty. Also help me share so that This video reaches the top customs boss. This intimidation by customs officer threatening to seize cars for underpayment. Am I an agent? No name tag. Is that right? I de vex.

See link to video and pictures of the officer.
https://twitter.com/chukkychu/status/810570349503008768

Re: Customs Officers Extortion by bomasek(m): 11:59am On Dec 20, 2016
When u buy the car and na where u clear am

(1) (Reply)

High Patronage As Gov. yahaya Bello Pays Kogi Civil Servants 4-12 Months Salary / B’haram Member Arrested In Lagos, FG Urges Support For Troops / Rivers Speaker Dabotorudima Succeeded By His Predecessor, Ikuinyi-owaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.