Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,968 members, 7,946,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

Osita Chidoka 2017 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osita Chidoka 2017 (4656 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode & Osita Chidoka In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial In Igbo Attire / Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) / "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Chidoka 2017 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
I wish he gets selected for VP by Atiku

I don't think he will or should run against willie obiano

Willie is a sitting governor and also doing well. Not wise to run against him

2 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka 2017 by nwabobo: 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
nonsobaba:
Well, since the op is slow, let me help him. By the middle of next year, expect the 3 factions of Anambra PDP, namely : Oguebego, Emeakaiyi and Nweke to resume their court actions on who the authentic faction is and to conduct their seperate primaries to choose their party flagbearer, all armed with different High court orders from Awka to PH to Abuja and Kafanchan. INEC as usual will select any court order that recognises the weakest of the candidates in the estimation of the APC until the supreme court gives the final order just one week to the election. This will be in addition to the fact that PDP won't be the usual compliments of the police, army and other federal apparatus that they have always relied upon to rig elections in anambra state. APC is already an outcast not just in anambra but the entire Igboland. So everything is looking good for Obiano and APGA. By 2019, it would be a miracle if PDP wins a single national assembly seat in anambra as APGA will have its own presidential candidate.

Sometimes it's good to float in imaginations. Keep dreaming.

2 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka 2017 by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
nonsobaba:
Well, since the op is slow, let me help him. By the middle of next year, expect the 3 factions of Anambra PDP, namely : Oguebego, Emeakaiyi and Nweke to resume their court actions on who the authentic faction is and to conduct their seperate primaries to choose their party flagbearer, all armed with different High court orders from Awka to PH to Abuja and Kafanchan. INEC as usual will select any court order that recognises the weakest of the candidates in the estimation of the APC until the supreme court gives the final order just one week to the election. This will be in addition to the fact that PDP won't be the usual compliments of the police, army and other federal apparatus that they have always relied upon to rig elections in anambra state. APC is already an outcast not just in anambra but the entire Igboland. So everything is looking good for Obiano and APGA. By 2019, it would be a miracle if PDP wins a single national assembly seat in anambra as APGA will have its own presidential candidate.

Chest beaters!!....I hope Imo State is in Kafanchan? You guys will be put to shame in 2019....Even your useles Obiano will rely on APC machinery to win...
Re: Osita Chidoka 2017 by nonsobaba: 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
arushiuga:

We met Chris,Andy and Ugochukwu and they all agreed to support a candidate that will be acceptable by every anambra person. With the recent revelation of Obiano's plan to defect to apc after his reelection, we have resolved to protect anambra, umuigbo from external forces. All of you doubting thomas will be shocked at how united pdp anambra will be in 2017
This outdated propaganda that Obiano will soon defect to APC is boring. Can't u guys come up with something more creative? Was it not 2 weeks ago that Andy Uba was also reported to be contemplating joining APC? The same Andy you claim to have met in ur PDP get together dream. Chris Uba does not need introduction. The only condition he will allow peace in anambra PDP is to be allowed a free hand to pick the PDP guber candidate. Did u guys concede that to him?

2 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka 2017 by nonsobaba: 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Chest beaters!!....I hope Imo State is in Kafanchan? You guys will be put to shame in 2019....Even your useles Obiano will rely on APC machinery to win...
Mr man, stop barking here or just swerve! Okoroawusa wouldn't have been governor of Imo state in 2011 if he had used any other party other than APGA to contest against the ruling PDP in the state. He won his re-election simply because he was on the ballot as the incumbent. APC has no place in igboland and even Okoroawusa knows that the party is on borrowed time there. As for Obiano needing APC to win, ask Ngige why he really doesn't want to contest again if he is sure that APC can use federal might to win the election. Ngige, a greedy, goat-bearded dwarf, holds the record as the politician with the highest number of contests in guber elections in the state, so why would he suddenly stop even with the federal powers he now has? 2013 gave him a lot of answers.

4 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka 2017 by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
[s]
nonsobaba:
Mr man, stop barking here or just swerve! Okoroawusa wouldn't have been governor of Imo state in 2011 if he had used any other party other than APGA to contest against the ruling PDP in the state. He won his re-election simply because he was on the ballot as the incumbent. APC has no place in igboland and even Okoroawusa knows that the party is on borrowed time there. As for Obiano needing APC to win, ask Ngige why he really doesn't want to contest again if he is sure that APC can use federal might to win the election. Ngige, a greedy, goat-bearded dwarf, holds the record as the polhtician with the highest number of contests in guber elections in the state, so why would he suddenly stop even with the federal powers he now has? 2013 gave him a lot of answers.
[/s]

Chest Beater, the last Federal Election conducted in Igbo Land was won by the APC! Keep fooling yourself.... grin

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka 2017 by nonsobaba: 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Chest Beater, the last Federal Election conducted in Igbo Land was won by the APC! Keep fooling yourself.... grin
The rigged Imo senatorial election by incumbent Okoroawusa, u mean?

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka 2017 by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
nonsobaba:
The rigged Imo senatorial election by incumbent Okoroawusa, u mean?

You will still say the same after 2019! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka 2017 by nonsobaba: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

You will still say the same after 2019! grin grin
LOL. If u have been following me here, you will know that I care less about Buhari's APC rigging the 2019 presidential election or PDP's fate. I even support whatever measures APC take to totally annihilate PDP from our political space as that will be "one down, one to go". I am only interested in knowing that neither of those two filths import their backwardness to Anambra.

4 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka 2017 by dubemnaija: 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka 2017 by kherington: 6:53am On Dec 21, 2016
stsinner:

i agree with u on zoning but our politicans use such sentiments/emotion to appeal to the masses.
Zoning is the only thing dragging this nation backwards

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka 2017 by kherington: 6:54am On Dec 21, 2016
dubemnaija:
https://www.nairaland.com/3527967/osita-chidoka-true-icon-change

He is the Change Anambrarians needs
My anambra inlaws knows he is the solution but a few misguided people will never agree
Re: Osita Chidoka 2017 by osita76(m): 11:47am On Dec 21, 2016
kherington:

Apart from Peter obi all the past and present governors are educated illetrates The clown that is ruling them is the worst and most anambra people incuding my wife are tired and they have resolved to send the clown parking come 2017 Most of the youths from anambra want a younger candidate this is where Dr osita chidioka comes into the picture
There is this saying that a fool at forty is a fool forever that is exactly what you are

4 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka 2017 by PFRB: 11:52am On Dec 21, 2016
Failed change of vehicle number plates.
Failed issuance of drivers licence.
Invalid number plates that were purchased in FRSC offices.
etc etc

2 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka 2017 by kherington: 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
osita76:
There is this saying that a fool at forty is a fool forever that is exactly what you are
I know you are angry with me for saying the
truth Unfortunately the truth hurts
Re: Osita Chidoka 2017 by Noblecx: 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
kherington:

I know you are angry with me for saying the
truth Unfortunately the truth hurts

So which state are you from?
Re: Osita Chidoka 2017 by tigerclaws: 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:

[/s]

when it comes to party stuff you'll see their shameless self marauding like a useless hungry cow but when it comes to the failure of this useless government they'll hide like a coward vagabonds they are.

ngeneukwenu stand up and defend the useless apc government
stop being a coward

ndi ala

3 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka 2017 by tigerclaws: 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
[s]
nonsobaba:
LOL. If u have been following me here, you will know that I care less about Buhari's APC rigging the 2019 presidential election or PDP's fate. I even support whatever measures APC take to totally annihilate PDP from our political space as that will be "one down, one to go". I am only interested in knowing that neither of those two filths import their backwardness to Anambra.
[/s]

na your hate for obi go kill you
ozu nwulu anwu

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka 2017 by kherington: 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
Noblecx:

So which state are you from?
My wife is from enugwukwu njikoka local government
I was a consultant to anambra state government under peter obis' administration
I schooled in Onitsha it was in Onitsha that I met my wife who was then a student of Federal government girls college
Finally i am from the south south
Re: Osita Chidoka 2017 by Noblecx: 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
kherington:

My wife is from enugwukwu njikoka local government
I was a consultant to anambra state government under peter obis' administration
I schooled in Onitsha it was in Onitsha that I met my wife who was then a student of Federal government girls college
Finally i am from the south south
State?
Re: Osita Chidoka 2017 by kherington: 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
Noblecx:

State?
Cross river i hope you are satisfied
Re: Osita Chidoka 2017 by Noblecx: 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
kherington:

Cross river
Nice.
And you stay in Onitsha, and likely will vote?
Re: Osita Chidoka 2017 by Mujaheeeden: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
kherington:

My anambra inlaws cannot wait for another years before taking this opportunity of a lifetime obiano has failed beyond repair time for anambra state to experience good governance
Bleep You and Your In Laws

3 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka 2017 by kherington: 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
Noblecx:

Nice.
I registered in enugwukwu
Re: Osita Chidoka 2017 by kherington: 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Bleep You and Your In Laws
I love my inlaws they are the best inlaw anyone can have

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka 2017 by Noblecx: 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
kherington:

I registered in enugwukwu
Why register in your wife's village.
Do you base in enugwukwu?
Re: Osita Chidoka 2017 by nonsobaba: 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
Noblecx:

Nice.
If u believe that upper iweka tales, then I am no longer sure between u and him who is more pathetic.
Re: Osita Chidoka 2017 by Noblecx: 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
nonsobaba:
If u believe that upper iweka tales, then I am no longer sure between u and him who is more pathetic.
Upper iweka tales?? You mean??
Re: Osita Chidoka 2017 by nonsobaba: 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
Noblecx:

Upper iweka tales?? You mean??
The guy u were talking with and who was narrating funny stories to u is actually a disgruntled blogger on the fringes of sanity whom Obiano refused to renew the blackmail contract on political opponents that he had with peter obi. If u are a regular user of facebook with bias for anambra political stories, u may have come across him once or twice.
Re: Osita Chidoka 2017 by Noblecx: 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
nonsobaba:
The guy u were talking with and who was narrating funny stories to u is actually a disgruntled blogger on the fringes of insanity whom Obiano refused to renew the blackmail contract on political opponents that he had with peter obi. If u are a regular user of facebook with bias for anambra political stories, u may have come across him once or twice.

LOL... I was only having fun grin

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka 2017 by nonsobaba: 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
Noblecx:

LOL... I was only having fun grin
Ok. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka 2017 by Noblecx: 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
nonsobaba:
Ok. Enjoy

The guys foolishness are all in capital letters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos Relocate In Droves Following Quit Notice / See Online Poll For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso / Yoruba Tear Woman To Pieces For Supporting Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.