Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,964 members, 7,949,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

PHOTOS: Lady With The Biggest Butt On IG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Lady With The Biggest Butt On IG (8220 Views)

Charles Okocha Kisses Lady With Mouth Odour / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady / Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Lady With The Biggest Butt On IG by ceometromedia: 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
Eudoxie Yao is from Ivory Coast and claims she has the biggest butt on instagram but she didn't say if her butt is natural. According to Eudoxie, her butt measures 80 inches in circumference. See more photos after the cut...

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/12/photos-lady-with-biggest-butt-on-ig.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Lady With The Biggest Butt On IG by ceometromedia: 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lady With The Biggest Butt On IG by Doctorfitz: 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2016

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady With The Biggest Butt On IG by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
She may find it difficult to walk at old age.

Ask my grandmother

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Lady With The Biggest Butt On IG by AntiWailer: 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
kenonze:

Ask my grandmother

While she is walking, we say chaiiiii.
Re: PHOTOS: Lady With The Biggest Butt On IG by casttlebarbz(m): 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
this is what yoruba people call "aseju" as in over sabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Lady With The Biggest Butt On IG by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
Even if it's the biggest in the world...will it take her to heaven? undecided

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Lady With The Biggest Butt On IG by mofeoluwadassah: 4:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
kenonze:

Ask my grandmother
it's nt dat she may find it hard,she will find it very hard 2 work even b4 old age. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Lady With The Biggest Butt On IG by queenitee(f): 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
casttlebarbz:
this is what yoruba people call "aseju" as in over sabi
For real,its is anito ati aniseku
Re: PHOTOS: Lady With The Biggest Butt On IG by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
hmmmm
Re: PHOTOS: Lady With The Biggest Butt On IG by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
she looks very stupid and abnormal...angry
Re: PHOTOS: Lady With The Biggest Butt On IG by stan241(m): 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2016

Re: PHOTOS: Lady With The Biggest Butt On IG by casttlebarbz(m): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
queenitee:

For real,its is anito ati aniseku
i concur
Re: PHOTOS: Lady With The Biggest Butt On IG by Laveda(f): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
Is it that she can't do makeup or what? Everything about her is just excess, no form of moderation at all.

Smh.. Dey carry load.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lady With The Biggest Butt On IG by Kxngstein(m): 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
this is why reekado banks sang problem.
Re: PHOTOS: Lady With The Biggest Butt On IG by FisifunKododada: 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
kenonze:
Ask my grandmother

cheesy kenon na ur yanch I wan see joor all dis fake yanches no impress me cheesy

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Lady With The Biggest Butt On IG by hernandson(m): 11:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
All i c is silicon,should i prove it? Let her come to lokoja the sun so hot its gonna melt d silicon
Re: PHOTOS: Lady With The Biggest Butt On IG by Melvinsofty: 11:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
Osanobua how person want take raise this one leg for bed

(1) (Reply)

Donjazzy Share Picture Of Him Sleeping On Rihanna. PHOTOS / Darey Art Alade's Baby Girl / Finally! Phyno Reveals His Girlfriend, Says She Looks Like Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.