Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,768 members, 7,972,767 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:58 PM

15 Sexual Fetishes That Actually Exist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 15 Sexual Fetishes That Actually Exist (672 Views)

"Mumu Coach" - AY Blasts Gernot Rohr After World Cup Exist / I Swear Down, Men Like This No Longer Exist... / 10 Men You Won’t Believe Actually Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15 Sexual Fetishes That Actually Exist by Dannysblog: 6:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
I remember some years back I and my family were
watching TV about s3xual fetishes and we saw a fetish
where two people get turned on by popping balloons and
we all laughed and said “this shin can only happen abroad
and not in Nigeria”. Then last year I stumbled across a
popular relationship page on IG where people confessed
their relationship issues and talked about sex and since
then my views about Nigerians and s3x changed.

One of the wildest stories I saw was where a man
confessed how the smell of petrol turned him on, he said he would soak his wifes pant in petrol and he couldn’t sleep
with her without soaking her panties in petrol. There are
many more weirder stories there but after going through
the stories there it dawned on me that Nigerians can
pretend for Africa. It also dawned on me that we also have
freaky s3xual fetishes, fetishes like..

See the 15 bizzare sexual fetishes that actually exist@ http://www.dannysblog.com.ng/2016/12/15-bizarre-sexual-fetishes-that.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Asks Muslims To Tear Their Quran / 90% Of Secular Music Is All About Shaking Bum Bum – Frank Edwards / Finally! First Gaming App In Nigeria You Can Make Money From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.