Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,066 members, 7,977,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:42 PM

Pleasure With Pain Part Sixteen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pleasure With Pain Part Sixteen (530 Views)

Pleasure With Pain Part 11. / Pleasure With Pain 8 / Pleasure With Pain Part Two. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pleasure With Pain Part Sixteen by gistblognaija(f): 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
When we got to the class, what Abdul told us turned out to be true. We got to the class 7:55am, and the whole ‘lecture theatre’ was filled to the brim. Some people sat on the floor, while others were standing, holding their notes. The lecturer was not around yet, so the place was so rowdy. People were walking up and down, looking for empty, unnoticed seats. Mayowa and I joined in the quest. This quest was for people who didn’t want to sit on the floor, or stand all through. As we were going to the front, looking around, someone was waving at me, it was my FDF (Moji). I went to her, and she offered me a seat, right in the third row. I managed to ‘enter’, managing the space with mayowa
“You kept the sit for me?” I asked her. “No, not exactly, I kept it for my roommate, who later decided to sit at the back with her friends, she said she doesn’t like sitting in front. When I just saw you, I decided to give my FDF the seat.” She answered. “That was thoughtful of you.” I said. “Yeah right!”
She answered.

The lecturer came around 8:05am, and when he entered, everywhere became as a grave yard. You could literarily hear the sound of a falling pin. The man started by welcoming us to the university system, as he laughed at those sitting down on the floor. He told us he is also a graduate of OAU, and during his time it wasn’t that bad. He welcomed us to the course ‘CHM101’, he was successful
in planting the seeds of fear in our hearts after telling us the high percentage of people that do fail the course, and cases of people who had extra sessions just because of this course

Continue Reading http://www.wealthbiz.in/2016/12/pleasure-with-pain-part-sixteen.html

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Cut Her Off Completely ?? / Strictly For Igbo Girls Who Want To Get Married This Christmas..(must Read) / 10 Ways To Keep Your Relationship Stronger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.