Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,923 members, 7,906,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 11:09 AM

Popular NTA Presenter & Producer Sir Richard Azoro Is Dead(photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Popular NTA Presenter & Producer Sir Richard Azoro Is Dead(photos) (1892 Views)

NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular NTA Presenter & Producer Sir Richard Azoro Is Dead(photos) by broseme: 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
As shared by Oduoye.....

'With great sadness.the NTA family has lost a gem.one of the finest script writers, Producer and Administrator,Sir Richard Azoro. You made work easy as you were always quick to correct and commend and I recall how hard it was to be in the studio for presentation of Good morning Abuja at 5.30am and thereafter,  the News at 6am not many know that the 6a.m News belt was your initiative as part of "good morning Abuja leading us to 6.30am when we join Network for a.m express.There were other programmes you brought on board that made NTA Abuja Channel 5 relevant in our broadcast ! God bless your soul with eternity while granting your family the fortitude to bear their losing you. Sleep on in peace my boss for all times.  Amen.  My husband,  your friend bid you to rest in the bosom of our Creator'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/popular-nta-presenter-sir-richard-azoro.html

Re: Popular NTA Presenter & Producer Sir Richard Azoro Is Dead(photos) by ken19: 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
ehyaa.. RIP

ftc shaa
Re: Popular NTA Presenter & Producer Sir Richard Azoro Is Dead(photos) by Greatzeus(m): 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
You Live You go,its a circle,nobody will escape it. My condolences
Re: Popular NTA Presenter & Producer Sir Richard Azoro Is Dead(photos) by Theyveedo(m): 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
Chaiii
Re: Popular NTA Presenter & Producer Sir Richard Azoro Is Dead(photos) by marshalcarter: 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
we live to die...rip sir

ftc cheesy

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Mercy Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction Last Night (video) / The Ultimate Battle : Dc Justice League Vs Marvels Avengers,who Will Win? / Bfm Film Club & Black British Heritage Pan-london Bhm Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.