Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,582 members, 7,944,751 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:58 PM

How To Edit Ip's And Ports On Nokia3110c - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Edit Ip's And Ports On Nokia3110c (2959 Views)

Android Games Extractions And Ports / 53 Port Ip's And Ports U Know / Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Edit Ip's And Ports On Nokia3110c by chakaz(m): 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2009
@etaurus tanx for d explanations.
Re: How To Edit Ip's And Ports On Nokia3110c by dragnet: 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2009
detopshot:

>>dragnet: u harsh o. lol, OMG, my face hurts,
. . .lol not really, just wanted to play with him a little n I'm enjoyin it, its nothing personal. . . . . . .
. . . He askd 4 help, some1 posted a link which was helpful bt maybe dat wasnt exactly what he wanted bt he foolishly called it rubbish. . .at least he shuld be grateful for what the person postd or nt make reference to it at all.
Re: How To Edit Ip's And Ports On Nokia3110c by dragnet: 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2009
detopshot:

>>dragnet: u harsh o. lol, OMG, my face hurts,
. . .lol not really, just wanted to play with him a little n I'm enjoyin it, its nothing personal. . . . . . .
. . . He askd 4 help, some1 posted a link which was helpful bt maybe dat wasnt exactly what he wanted bt he foolishly called it rubbish. . .at least he shuld be grateful for what the person postd or nt make reference to it at all.
Re: How To Edit Ip's And Ports On Nokia3110c by Hanoobaba(m): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2009
@dragnet: You know it pains person at times when you expect nairaland gurus to help you out and you get no response. And at the end of the day the only response you get is irrelevant and useless. Anyway I get you point, no need for the multiple posts. grin
Re: How To Edit Ip's And Ports On Nokia3110c by dragnet: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2009
Hanoobaba:

@dragnet: You know it pains person at times when you expect nairaland gurus to help you out and you get no response. And at the end of the day the only response you get is irrelevant and useless. Anyway I get you point, no need for the multiple posts. grin
. . .lol. . I knw bt maybe u asked d wrong 'guru'. . . PS: I dislyk d guru stuff
Re: How To Edit Ip's And Ports On Nokia3110c by Bigpiper(m): 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2009
You know what guys i'm feeling generous today, so the first five people to drop there email addy will recieve mtn .prov files and ef bee tee from me. Free of charge.

Hanoobab, please let me be a partaker of your generosity. talk2chriso@yahoo.com
Re: How To Edit Ip's And Ports On Nokia3110c by Bigpiper(m): 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2009
@Hanoobab. You know what guys i'm feeling generous today, so the first five people to drop there email addy will recieve mtn .prov files and ef bee tee from me. Free of charge.

please let me be a partaker of your generosity. talk2chriso@yahoo.com
Re: How To Edit Ip's And Ports On Nokia3110c by Hanoobaba(m): 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2009
I've uploaded the file here, all you have to do is download it and change the file extension name format from .mp3 to .prov
Note: push the settings to your phone via bluetooth. After saving to your set as default then go and activate default in all applications. You might a this message 'no supported application'. Don't worry about that.

Re: How To Edit Ip's And Ports On Nokia3110c by onimisi: 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2009
This is my email address : ONIMISISAIDU@YAHOO.COM

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Opera Mtn Stop Enter Here / Solution On How To Make Airtel 2gig For 2g Network Work On Android Fast****** / How To Get Free 36GB Data From Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.