Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,306 members, 7,887,897 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:04 PM

Would Love To Meet Some Realy Nice Person Here As A New Member - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Would Love To Meet Some Realy Nice Person Here As A New Member (576 Views)

Jst To Chat With A Nice Person / UK Nigerian Looking To Meet Some Nigerians Abroad / Are You A Nice Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would Love To Meet Some Realy Nice Person Here As A New Member by stogis: 6:17am On Nov 17, 2009
am new here but would love to meet real people who are interestin and are given to making impact ion people's life with their ideas. In fact people interested in friendship as the basis for a good relationship.
Re: Would Love To Meet Some Realy Nice Person Here As A New Member by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 17, 2009
Ok Niiice! We've got lots of em here. wink
Re: Would Love To Meet Some Realy Nice Person Here As A New Member by Ben13: 11:59am On Nov 17, 2009
yeah! lots of 'em.
Re: Would Love To Meet Some Realy Nice Person Here As A New Member by stogis: 6:53am On Nov 18, 2009
Hello Ben and Ujujoan how are you doing nice meeting you am really trying to catch up with thing in here so happy to meet you guys, we will get to know each other as time goes on. be great and wonderful
Re: Would Love To Meet Some Realy Nice Person Here As A New Member by stogis: 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2009
just felt I should drop an email address maybe some of the really nice people might want it to contact me as NL seem like a public fair

stogis@yahoo.com
Re: Would Love To Meet Some Realy Nice Person Here As A New Member by kenuoyibo(m): 11:29am On Nov 20, 2009
stogis
well, am kelvin. am a banker in lagos. let me be your friend you can mail me on coolrunsman@yahoo.com
Re: Would Love To Meet Some Realy Nice Person Here As A New Member by Get2Mikel: 8:33am On Nov 21, 2009
I love to talk abt issues as it relates to life but i want 2 me good singers

(1) (Reply)

4 Girls Eyes Only. Am Searching 4 A Life Partner And Most Be A Single Lady / Single And Looking For True Love / Are You A Romantic Active Man/guy? Pls Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.