Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,640 members, 7,889,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:48 PM

Coolant Boiling And Temp Guage Show Temp Normal - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Coolant Boiling And Temp Guage Show Temp Normal (469 Views)

How To Check The Fuel Guage To Ensure It's Still Working / My Temperature Guage Doesn't Get To The Middle !!! / Don't Top-up Your Radiator With Water. Use Engine Coolant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coolant Boiling And Temp Guage Show Temp Normal by amosfunmi(m): 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
Gurus in the house, kindly help me out. My Toyota camry 2000 Model. Is having an issue:

The coolant boils but temperature gauge still reading normal: still in the midway. I top up the radiator with 1/2-1litre coolant every three days. I have check no leakage detected.
What I have done so far:
1. Replaced the radiator cap
2. Removed the thermostat as advised by my mechanic(though I know is wrong, just trying to find the cause of this issue)
3. Radiator was flushed thoroughly: upper part removed and coolant passed cleaned

With all of this, the issue still remain. The boiling is more vigorous with AC on.
Pls your pro advice is needed.

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can He Use His Vwagen Passat Car In Warri? / Car Champ. Your Advice Is Needed Here / The Dangers Of Being A Nigerian Truck Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.