Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,462 members, 7,901,308 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:02 AM

Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] (29779 Views)

Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction / Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" / Zebrudaya Visits Tunde Alabi In The Hospital (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by dreezybines: 10:00am On Dec 21, 2016
Happy bed rest
Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by pembisco(m): 10:00am On Dec 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by systemz(m): 10:02am On Dec 21, 2016
Wisdom tooth? She go turn mumu be dat.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by BornStunner1: 10:04am On Dec 21, 2016
iamawara:
Hian. And this thing make front page..... While them no post my scam story of N20,000 that truexgold scammed me, all they did was to delete topic. God is watching you in HD if you like ban me for months as u did The Oder time

The guy scam you??

Tell us wat happened
Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by alaskido(m): 10:08am On Dec 21, 2016
ojun50:
Na her teeth big like that

grin grin grin The Teeth be like my Rottweiler dog teeth. Are you sure the picture of Tiwa is recent? See as her stomach flat after giving birth to Teebliss Jnr.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by alaskido(m): 10:09am On Dec 21, 2016
So na because she remove her teeth that is why she dey go bed rest. Na wa o. I think say na appendix operation self.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by nwakibie3(m): 10:13am On Dec 21, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hahahaahah..

Make una nor thief the beans if e dorn oo.. grin

No be senate president saraki be that? grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by BuyGoats: 10:13am On Dec 21, 2016
So?

Please check my signature for your Christmas goats. Thanks for the patronage so far.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by Mesutlewy(m): 10:16am On Dec 21, 2016
OMG what's this all about ? picture of my poo loading...
Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by ayofimihan(m): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2016
refiner:
Nigerians!...always taking picx...

I wonder how she was while snapping this picx...

Tiwa:doc pls excuse me..I wanna take some picx of my tooth so I can post it on my media page...

Doc:carry on,that's the trend!

Pheeew... undecided

Oga, Wiz Khalifa was at the dentists' few days ago and He took pictures too. Stop Bad mouthing your people!
Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by NairaMaster1(m): 10:27am On Dec 21, 2016
While not pull out the foolish tooth Quick recovery.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by bydot1(m): 10:29am On Dec 21, 2016
comradespade:
at the first pics, a minute silence to the fallen heroes.......grin

Change your ways!
Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by crisycent: 10:31am On Dec 21, 2016
She don go do abortion for jazzy again grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by softwerk(f): 10:32am On Dec 21, 2016
Thank God you removed your wisdom tooth grin grin...It wasn't helping after all.

Now Jamil will grow older with a very foolish mother lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

..........quickly runs out of thread.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by angeltolly(f): 10:44am On Dec 21, 2016
Rest well..... But then

Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by seun289(m): 10:46am On Dec 21, 2016
Na so tiwa teeth big pass lion claws?? grin...sumrin is rong sumwhere
Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by DanPel(m): 10:51am On Dec 21, 2016
...after trip to hospital hospital na vacation wey person fit trip to,tabi osogbo tabi sambisa wey person fit trip to,abeg bloggers stop raping ngiris
Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by solid3(m): 10:55am On Dec 21, 2016
You can just imagine the smell in that tooth.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by Funkybabee(f): 10:59am On Dec 21, 2016
awon eni eleni they want to celebrate their Christmas in peaceful way

and thank God for his miracle he done today concerning weather we have been expect as a sign of the festival
Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by blazer234: 11:17am On Dec 21, 2016
ken19:
my first FTC

I dedicate this to all karid entities

chiefesis I duff badamostically

Elemu!! !

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by Oladipos(m): 11:56am On Dec 21, 2016
wydmag:
One thing most Nigerian Artists don't understand is building up a good calendar, Nobody is saying no one shouldn't rest. My opinion is that, the rest would have been better before now that it is festive period and certain carnivals with cool cash to be made!
See Mr Special Adviser to Tiwa Savage on Health Related Matters grin
Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by okowande(f): 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
Na evrything dem dey put for news you call urself celebrity you don't know how to brush 2 - 3 times a day especially before you go to bed at night ? it helps to ward off these problms Abegg

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by Jimi23(m): 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
wydmag:
One thing most Nigerian Artists don't understand is building up a good calendar, Nobody is saying no one shouldn't rest. My opinion is that, the rest would have been better before now that it is festive period and certain carnivals with cool cash to be made!

Maybe she isn't booked for any shows. I sure say if she get shopw she sef no go try that bed rest. Recession has cut down the number of bookinngs for many artistes.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
Smellymouth:
The beans don dorn?
me Sef go chop o! cheesy grin
Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
Is that condom on the table in the second pix?
Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
Jamil is about 2 get a junior bro/sis!
Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by Gagaboy1212(m): 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
Why are teeth con big like that just saying
Re: Tiwa Savage To Go On Bed Rest After Trip To Hospital [PICS] by fireforfire: 5:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
wydmag:

Tooth ache is not somthin to toy with.
When d pain starts u wil be forced to abandon everythin and attend to it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) / Funke Akindele, Falz, JJC, Others At Event Hosted By Iroko World In London / 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.