Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,063 members, 7,970,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:17 AM

Beware Of Bet9ja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of Bet9ja (1143 Views)

. / Why You Should Beware Of Unlicensed Online Small Loan Apps/websites / How Can I Become An Agent Of Bet9ja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Bet9ja by WilliamsNedd: 7:09am On Dec 21, 2016
So i wanted to stake some games and I was having low funds on my bet9ja account,I decided to fund it with my ATM card. After debiting me,they failed to fund my account. I have written to them severally but they kept ranting. This is the second day and yet my account hasn't been funded. They will hear from me on twitter.
Re: Beware Of Bet9ja by ikp120(m): 8:25am On Dec 21, 2016
WilliamsNedd:
So i wanted to stake some games and I was having low funds on my bet9ja account,I decided to fund it with my ATM card. After debiting me,they failed to fund my account. I have written to them severally but they kept ranting. This is the second day and yet my account hasn't been funded. They will hear from me on twitter.

Oga go and explain everything to your bank first. It could be a technical error from the ATM you used.
Re: Beware Of Bet9ja by WilliamsNedd: 8:42am On Dec 21, 2016
ikp120:

Oga go and explain everything to your bank first. It could be a technical error from the ATM you used.
Ogbeni I have sent a mail to bet9ja and to the my bank. None seem to be making any headway.
Re: Beware Of Bet9ja by ikp120(m): 9:02am On Dec 21, 2016
WilliamsNedd:

Ogbeni I have sent a mail to bet9ja and to the my bank. None seem to be making any headway.

Go to your bank physically and stop sending mails. Issues like this are usually ignored or treated lightly by banks when they see it in their mailbox. Let them reverse the transaction if it was truly a technical hitch.

I have used ATM to load my account again and again without any issue.

The problem is from your bank because their ATM transactions are usually automated. Your account gets credited instantly.
Re: Beware Of Bet9ja by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 21, 2016
How many days does it take to withdraw? I have a pending withdrawal since Sunday but I have not been credited.
Re: Beware Of Bet9ja by tugrow(m): 11:21am On Dec 21, 2016
WilliamsNedd:
bet9ja ia like you undecided
Re: Beware Of Bet9ja by dedonsamue: 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2018
Look for betnaija number and call them. they will be very much happy to credit your account only if they got the alert

happened to me before and it was resolved and my account credited after 5 days though.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can Be Enough To Start Okada Spare Parts In Osogbo / Please I Need Clamshell Plastic Containers (pix) / Happy World Meal Gate In Partnership With Dangote, Nestle And PZ Cussons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.