Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,414 members, 7,978,304 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:59 AM

Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency (15312 Views)

Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) / Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by Fairgodwin(m): 9:45am On Dec 21, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
lolz...abeg face ur beans make e no burn

Okay bro cool
Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by Hawlahscho(m): 9:45am On Dec 21, 2016
FavoredGuy:
If anonymously, then he is not on social media because he will enjoy his social status or his personality. I think I like his decision.

I could as well do that, if I were him.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by brownhawk: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2016
Florblu:
How is this a news?
Who his existence epp?
e pain am. since he's not shamelessly showing abs here and there. abeg who genuinely epp
Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by brownhawk: 10:12am On Dec 21, 2016
Florblu:
How is this a news?
Who his existence epp?
e pain am. since he's not shamelessly showing abs here and there. abeg who u genuinely epp
Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by Bolster(m): 10:47am On Dec 21, 2016
735i:
And so fvcking what??
Is this one of the several important issues the presidency needs to address?
Yusuf Buhari, the presidency, and the OP are mad.... All of you.... Even the mod that pushed this to FP....you are all mad!!
Consult your doctor immediately.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by Bolster(m): 11:09am On Dec 21, 2016
Lotta folks here aren't really getting it.

Yusuf Buhari is the son of the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria. He's part of the First Family. He's probably entitled to security details. The Presidency takes care of the both the Office of the President and the Family of the President.

Also, impersonation is an infringement on the rights and privacy of the victim. Someone somewhere is impersonating Yusuf Buhari and that's dangerous. The impersonator is likely to be a scammer, a fraud. People are probably going to be swindled soon or later using those fake SM accounts.

So, The Presidency have dual duty to protect the image of Yusuf Buhari and the First Family, and the general public on the other hand.

And to those thinking it's an aberration not to be on any SM platforms, think again. Social Media is a distraction to some, business opportunity to others and means of connecting to some. We can't all be in love with SM. If Yusuf Buhari dealings don't make having presence on any SM a necessity, he is under no obligation to get involve in what he doesn't fancy. Some people love their privacy you know.

Let's try to avoid getting too emotional over things we could easily understand with little thinking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 21, 2016
Fairgodwin:
How possible for someone not to be on any social media in this 21st century? An educated and enlightened man at that - I doubt.
By the way, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, are not the only social media platforms we have available. So saying he's "not on any social media" is funny to me.

I know the point they are trying to make is [that] those particular accounts are not his; and we understand.

But Yusuf my boy, you use some of the social media platforms, shebi?

I am really jobless o: look at the way I am just analysing the issue as if they're going to pay me salary, chai.
Oga the only social thing i indulge in is Nairaland. Thats all... speak for your own self, no be everybody like exposure.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Is Not On Any Social Media- Presidency by Fairgodwin(m): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
Justdulla:

Oga the only social thing i indulge in is Nairaland. Thats all... speak for your own self, no be everybody like exposure.

Oga, what is Nairaland, a village chalkboard? undecided lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You’re The Rogue Elephant, APC Fires Back At Sagay / Bloodbath In Lagos: Soldiers Kill Police Dpo, Dco 8 Others / How Can Nigeria Produce An Ibo President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.