Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,364 members, 7,971,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:16 AM

Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video (41888 Views)

CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole From A Shop / Uber Driver Robbed & Killed At ATM In Lagos (CCTV Photos) / Two Slay Mamas Steal N200k From A Boutique In Delta, Stripped Unclad (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by hefelove(m): 11:26am On Dec 21, 2016
some stupid girls will go to Mr Price at surulere, pack clothes finish go changing room dem go begin snap den return it and walk out, next tin na to dey upload for social media. The guy for that store Don taya for them. I couldn't stop laughing wen he was telling me

1 Like

Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by pretydiva(f): 11:26am On Dec 21, 2016
Shameless she.goat
Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by nwosu35: 11:27am On Dec 21, 2016
Women and cloths . . . but who knows, no one should start condemning her because she may be suffering from [b][/b]KLEPTOMANIA

1 Like

Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by nwosu35: 11:29am On Dec 21, 2016
pretydiva:
Shameless she.goat

Please dont insult cus she may be suffering from KLEPTOMANIA, Hope you know thats a psychological disorder. . . . thanks =pretydiva

1 Like

Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by babaireti(m): 11:29am On Dec 21, 2016
I know her wella,she lives in Texas close to my house
Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by yinkslinks(m): 11:30am On Dec 21, 2016
Your friend is dumb. you have a cctv with nobody in the control to watch grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Employ more staff
CastedDude:
This is quite alarming...the extent people go just to steal what can be afforded. A viral footage is trending online in a bid to apprehend a lady who shamelessly stole clothes from a boutique at La Roux Boutique in Magodo, Lagos state. The woman who had already planned her strategy before storming the boutique -removed the cloth she wore while hiding in the store before wearing a stolen one. She also took other clothes which she put under her legs before leaving the store happily....Here are photos gotten from the video posted online...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/omg-see-how-lady-stole-clothes-from.html

Watch Video >>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_lEAOnwCdo
Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by mekonglobal(m): 11:31am On Dec 21, 2016
undecided lipsrsealed Festive season and it's attaining issues. Must use wear new clothes
Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 21, 2016
shior, d babe no even wear pant
Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 21, 2016
KingDataK75:
*MTN, ETISALAT,GLO AND AIRTL DATA PROMO*
*KingData Telecom Data resellers*

To check balance before or after purchase,
For MTN, dial *461*6 #
For Etisalat, dial *229*9 #
For Airtel, dial *123*57 #
For Glo, dial  *127*0 #

*Daily plans* (Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)

15gb @1000

*Weekly Plans*(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
10gb @1000
15gb @1300

*Monthly Plans* 38days duration (Both day and night)(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
4gb @ 1000
5gb @1200
7.5gb @ 1500
10gb @ 2000
15gb @ 2200
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

*Night Plan*(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
5gb @800
10gb @1000
15gb @1200

These Prices are valid if you are‎ paying via Airtime.
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS ......

*No Risk*
*No Panic*
u demon, guys stay away from this F00L, he is a scammer. he is always after ur recharge card in exchange for data but at the end of the day he blocks u on whatsapp without u getting ur data.
Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by Originalsly: 11:34am On Dec 21, 2016
She may not be hard to ID... they got a close up pic of her. Think the other customer is her partner.... but where is the person running the store?.... head buried in social media?... not that the store is crowded... that someone can change clothes ... totally different outfit and not be noticed? ...not even monitoring the camera feed?...Careless store people.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by modsRbastard: 11:36am On Dec 21, 2016
Coldfeet:
How did she walk off the store with that bundle of clothes I saw her stuffing between her legs?
They don't have a changing room for a customer to be trying out clothes out on the store isle? I smell liesssss.

Fixed

By the way...I'd like to make your acquaintance.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by wristbangle: 11:36am On Dec 21, 2016
modsRbastard:

Wrist., I take corner eye see you too o cheesy

Some naija babes matter don tire me. The guy whey e go marry thief must do deliverance for the children, make their matter no go worse pass their mama own
Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by Aniedi30(m): 11:37am On Dec 21, 2016
Why Na Did u make a mistake ? Nairaland or Highlander
Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 21, 2016
OldBeer:
The owners of the shop and the lady are mad.
What is the use of installing cctv in your building if you cannot apprehend the suspect right there? Abi no be so e dey work?
I was thinking the woman is already in police custody.
So they want me to leave my hunt for christmas rice and go and be pursuing an unknown woman upandan.
In short everybody involved with this case is mad.

Bruv where is the chill?
Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 21, 2016
OldBeer:
What is the use of installing cctv in your building if you cannot apprehend the suspect right there? Abi no be so e dey work?
So they want me to leave my hunt for christmas rice and go and be pursuing an unknown woman upandan.

Bruv where is the chill?..
Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by Adaezemum(f): 11:44am On Dec 21, 2016
some girl are shameless
Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by guiddoti: 11:46am On Dec 21, 2016
You see why we need technology, both CCTV and bar code. The bar code would have disgraced her at the exit.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by mamatayour(f): 11:47am On Dec 21, 2016
OMG....can u just imagine that shocked
Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by MayhorE(m): 11:49am On Dec 21, 2016
When you try to steal but God didn't support you.
Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by timbex96(m): 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
OldBeer:
Can you sit all day and watch boring screens?
Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by chronique(m): 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
Train up a child in the way he should grow and when he is old, he will not depart from it... So sad the extent people go just to acquire vain things.
Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by isaackenshaw: 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
Save. Her pic on facebook it can show d users prof
Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by PetiteB: 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by chronique(m): 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
hefelove:
some stupid girls will go to Mr Price at surulere, pack clothes finish go changing room dem go begin snap den return it and walk out, next tin na to dey upload for social media. The guy for that store Don taya for them. I couldn't stop laughing wen he was telling me

You don't mean it?
Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by Sibrah: 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
whirlwind7:
Next thing is to hope and pray that the woman actually walks into the boutique in the near future, or spotted passing through that vicinity anytime soon. Then the attendants or owner of the shop can apprehend her.

Other than that, no way else they can catch her. CCTVs without reliable database from law enforcers and government is little more than fanciful decor.
I disagree, the social media is one big database and intelligence network. Somebody who knows her in real life is bound to identify her and rat on her or be the police here . . .
Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by ddippset(m): 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
kiddoiLL:
she be hustler
bursted!
Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by meetmuyiwa(m): 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
I still don't understand why there will be a CCTV installed and nobody to monitor it in realtime. In this our Nigeria, even if you have the thief's picture or video, it doesn't guarantee you will locate the person in the next two years
Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by seenter84: 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
Biiii tch
Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by manikspears: 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
nwosu35:
Women and cloths . . . but who knows, no one should start condemning her because she may be suffering from [b][/b]KLEPTOMANIA
when they bring tire her eye go clear
Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by bydot1(m): 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
meetmuyiwa:
I still don't understand why there will be a CCTV installed and nobody to monitor it in realtime. In this our Nigeria, even if you have the thief's picture or video, it doesn't guarantee you will locate the person in the next two years
How much do they make to hire someone to monitor in real-time. Well i don't underestimate social media, she will be nab in the next few days i believe.
Re: Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video by elampiro(m): 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
Coldfeet:
How did she walk of the store with that bundle of clothes I saw her stuffing between her legs?
They don't have a changing room for a customer to be trying out clothes out on the store isle? I smell liesssss.

You haven't seen anything. Even when there is a changing room, some girls still don't use it, not minding if a man is around there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inspector Heads Robbery Gang, Cheats Member Of N2.8m (photo) / Kidnappers’ Den Discovered Behind A Police Checkpoint Along Auchi-Abuja Highway / Photos Of The Overland Airways Plane On Fire At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.