Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,606 members, 7,975,361 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:44 PM

"I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President (31923 Views)

I Will Not Step Down Nor Die - 93-year-old Zimbabwean President, Mugabe Boast / Photos From The Swearing In Ceremony Of Adama Barrow As Gambian President / Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by fa44us: 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ah Ah Ah. Ok. kontinu, God is looking at all of you. Some presidents travelled to appeal to Gambia's president to step down, while some visited Gambia to tell him not to step down. But why telling the whole world another thing? Once again, kontinu.
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by Organs(m): 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
GoggleB:
War in other Africa country..
Can't imagine what would have happened if GEJ said the same thing in 2015.

He wouldve been a dead man now. something retired Generals, IBB and OBJ couldnt do, who born monkey?? most especially with all the corruption and BH etc, He wouldn't last 1 month.
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
Yahya let me tell u something... U must handover to Adama either in peace or in pieces.
Ask GEJ why he handover to PMB honourably i believe he will tell u. grin

1 Like

Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by Sufisunni: 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
Laurent Gbagbo laoding
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by phlio666(m): 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
paradigmshift:

don't compare this idiot to gadafi. gadafi was killed because of America interest... they regret killing gadafi big time...
...Gadafi never listen ......mind no one regret
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by kodded(m): 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
[s]
ddippset:
he whom the gods want to destroy they first make mad. gbogbo did it and today he's chilling in prison. jonathan learnt from gbagbo and told orubebe to abort the plan and caese fire. jammeh, a word is enough for the wise.
[/s]

shut up angry angry angry
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by Sirwallace(m): 4:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
onatisi:

Mr man . We are talking about Gambia and not ivory coast,different ppl with different culture and politics. If u are thinking that one country will send troops to Gambia ,then you are simply dreaming

common sense will tell you the world international, regional and political relations has never been so co ordinated in recent times. trump use brexit to campaign in america's election and the result is what you see today. black people like you are the reason why some whites still think we live in a cave.
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by nwamehn: 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
mu2sa2:
And still the question remains unanswered - what has islam got to do with somebody refusing to accept election result?

Oga, this ur question should be directed to the person u first quoted who said Islam got to do with anything and not me, in fact the onus is on u to prove otherwise to him and not me. Abi, have u forgotten why I quoted u? I didn't quote u so that we can start arguing whether Islam or Atheism has anything to do with anything. I quoted u because u gave wrong examples to present ur point. I quoted u to correct those examples which I have done. I even gave u a better example u can use instead of Kabila and Mugabe, so if u don't want it, u ar free to leave it and continue chanting Kabila and Mugabe, and not asking me what Islam got to do with anything. Did I tell u Islam or Christianity has anything to do with anything? Who even cares about whether Islam, Buddhism or Judaism has anything to do with whatever? I only cared to correct the wrong examples u gave. Abeg, go over my posts if u don't understand my point or leave it.
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by Angrymode: 4:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
Some African Leaders forget the simple fact that all leaders need a follower.

Some African Leaders forget the fact they are not GOD but a single human.

What will happen if this idiot wakes up one day and realize that he is without a single follower?

He is still making this noise because of his stupid followers he still has in his pocket

The majority that voted him out should fight with their blood until they are victorious to get rid of this idiot.

When the war is won, every trace of him and his stupid followers should be wiped off completely from that country

By the way, I am not surprised because I know that Daura man went there to only give him morale that is why he is making such boastful utterances.
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by onatisi(m): 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
Sirwallace:

common sense will tell you the world international, regional and political relations has never been so co ordinated in recent times. trump use brexit to campaign in america's election and the result is what you see today. black people like you are the reason why some whites still think we live in a cave.
Stop thinking like a complete nonentity ,the world powers have nothing to gain in Gambia ,ur brains should have directed ur reasoning to the fact that ivory coast is very important to France because of oil and many things .so according to ur own little thinking Donal trump or other countries will send troops into little Gambia that has nothing but fish and beaches,abi? In international politics there is nothing like friends but interest. Let buhari send soldiers to Gambia and see if majority of Nigerians wont insult him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by femochee(m): 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
Hmmmm....Jammeh is toying with civil war in Gambia.
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by paradigmshift(m): 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
phlio666:
...Gadafi never listen ......mind no one regret

have you been to Libya and do you have any Libyan friend??
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by gemale(m): 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
nwamehn:

I'm neither in support of ur view nor his but if u read what he wrote well, u would have seen that he said they wouldn't have conceded defeat after elections if they were Muslims. So, I guess u would have to find non-muslim presidents who didn't concede defeat after elections that they lost and use them as examples (I believe there ar many of them) and not Kabila and Mugabe, cos those two ar yet to lose elections first, let alone conceding defeat.
Didn't mugabe lose 2 Morgan tsvangirai? Get ur facts ryt.
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by nwamehn: 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
gemale:

Didn't mugabe lose 2 Morgan tsvangirai? Get ur facts ryt.

Oga, rather, u ar the person that is supposed to get ur facts right, and very right o. People claim that the election was characterized with massive rigging just as so many other elections in Africa including Nigeria's but Mugabe won. Mugabe's party also won in the parliamentary votes.
Opposition to Mugabe grew, particularly through the Movement for Democratic Change, although he was re-elected in 2002, 2008, and 2013 through campaigns dominated by electoral fraud and nationalistic appeals to his rural Shona voter base.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mugabe

Don't be in a haste to quote, always get ur facts right, oga.
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by onatisi(m): 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
femochee:
Hmmmm....Jammeh is toying with civil war in Gambia.
Which civil war?
Gambia is not even as big up to ibadan, you can drive it through within an hour. the guy has the military behind him, you will see what will happen.the ecowas presidents supporting the winner now will be the same ppl that will be telling him to recontest. Abi no be politics
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by adimsmt: 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
AjayiWrites:

http://af.reuters.com/article/commoditiesNews/idAFL5N1EG022

Please is it not time for African Union to organize a military kind of force that the main responsibility will be just remove any leader who refuses to leave office when there terms in office expires. Almost 95% of conflicts in Africa are all about irrelevant, stupid, power hungry leaders refusing to vacate at the end of their terms.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by phlio666(m): 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
paradigmshift:

have you been to Libya and do you have any Libyan friend??
he did a gud wrk in libya.....but used is own act of ego to killed it
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by gemale(m): 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
nwamehn:

Oga, rather, u ar the person that is supposed to get ur facts right, and very right o. People claim that the election was characterized with massive rigging just as so many other elections in Africa including Nigeria's but Mugabe won. Mugabe's party also won in the parliamentary votes.
Opposition to Mugabe grew, particularly through the Movement for Democratic Change, although he was re-elected in 2002, 2008, and 2013 through campaigns dominated by electoral fraud and nationalistic appeals to his rural Shona voter base.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mugabe

Don't be in a haste to quote, always get ur facts right, oga.
My bad... I apologize. Tnx 4 d info.
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by amanikondo: 5:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
BuyGoats:
Buhari's brother...

Please check my signature for your Christmas goats. Thanks for the patronage so far.

If you are doing business on a public forum, you don't make comment like this around. It is better you get another username to express your opinion.
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by nwamehn: 5:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
gemale:
My bad... I apologize. Tnx 4 d info.
No problem, boss.
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by Brushless: 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
Pistolx:
Gbagbo treatment loading
Africa and her depots!
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by Brushless: 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
Pistolx:
Gbagbo treatment loading
Africa and her despots!
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by rhames(m): 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
I bring you blood toil tears and sweat- Winston Churchill
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by Organs(m): 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
JAWASIL:
You are absolutely right!

JAWASIL and CONTANDI: When the blind leads the blind, they will both fall into a ditch....But Allah (God) will perfect His light, much as those who deny the truth may dislike it; (Quran 61 verse cool. Stop the hate against islam, just condemn the bad behaviour of people who happens to be muslims ok, check all sources, Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. Its undeniable, its God and not muslims. Conclusively, study the faith with an unbiased mind and seek the truth and maybe you might also become a convert if Allah favours you.
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by quickly: 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
Dat guy needs to be disgraced out of office asap
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by paradigmshift(m): 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
phlio666:
he did a gud wrk in libya.....but used is own act of ego to killed it

at least u agreed
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by Kiakia(m): 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
A dog that wants to die does not hear the hunter's whistle. Jammeh must step down either forcefully or peacefully. That is a given.
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by bart10: 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
The moment Bubu joined the team to Banjul i knew the mission would fail because Bubu is not a democrat and he must have convinced Jammeh not to hand over to Barrow undecided
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by phlio666(m): 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
paradigmshift:

at least u agreed
yea.....see ur head
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by 4javu1: 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
U funny die
ddippset:
he whom the gods want to destroy they first make mad. gbogbo did it and today he's chilling in prison. jonathan learnt from gbagbo and told orubebe to abort the plan and caese fire. jammeh, a word is enough for the wise.
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by amdoyin82(m): 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
DrChukzy:
The inclusion of that Dullard called Buhari is one of the reasons the man rejected to step down.
are you alright?
Re: "I Will Not Step Down" - Yahya Jammeh, Gambian President by DrChukzy(m): 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
modupe2:
Any sense in what you have just said??

how will you know, when you carry empty skull upadan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Express Trains Collide In Pakistan, 38 Passengers Dead (Pictures) / Ukrainians Have Retaken Irpin From Russian Invaders / Kanye West Asks Donald Trump To Be His Running Mate In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.