Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,554 members, 7,951,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested (36077 Views)

She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ / This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by zumarock9(m): 11:52am On Dec 21, 2016
Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by leobrownish(m): 11:52am On Dec 21, 2016
boring!!!
Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 21, 2016
Some guys will come here and make mouth.They will b like u play hard to get,i dump ur sorry ass.Oya make una start the lies.
Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by Danny287(m): 11:53am On Dec 21, 2016
Na today? play hard to get today and tomorrow u start roaming prayer houses looking for husband by dat time even cripple will reject u
Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by Goldenheart(m): 11:54am On Dec 21, 2016
Missed this one sha
Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by chuksville(m): 11:54am On Dec 21, 2016
What About Men Like Me That Plays Hard To Get Naturally, What Will You Say Is Behind It?
Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by polazi(m): 11:55am On Dec 21, 2016
largehead:
Who Cares??

since MMM don crash, abeg who go teach me internet work? you know wetin i mean
. HOOW much u go pay
Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by wins18(m): 11:56am On Dec 21, 2016
and the funny part is that if you actually succeed in getting them, they will love and stick around ur neck like whatever, then.. That is ur own perfect time to play hard to get, for me, if you do that shi, babe forget, you've lost my feelings for you. But I would like to keep u for the sake of the other room things.

3 Likes

Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 21, 2016
Drdreyy:
The most common/popular answer people (mostly men)give to this question is "so that she doesn't look cheap" but the real reason is deeper than that and it's not about not being cheap.

Women themselves don't know why they act that way, because the reason is deeply buried in their subconscious, now let's look at nature and delve a little into the female physcology.

As far as nature is concerned, the primary aim for physical attractions/relationships between the sexes is reproduction/continuity of the species. Now there must be a way to regulate mating, thus control population, and women/the female species have been selected/wired for this (N.B the idea of contraceptives and other methods are man made)
This is evident practically and even biologically, we know women have low testosterone secretion, thus low libido when compared with men, although there are exceptions for nymphomaniacss but they are rare types of women.

In most, if not all cases, it's women that determines whether sexxx takes place or not. It's not only in humans but living things generally, it's the females that decide. Let's look at practical examples. We have all seen how the Cock chases the Hen in attempt to mate with her, also the He-goats, etc most times their chase is futile as the females won't agree easily and always seem not to be interested. The same applies to humans

So, regardless of whether a woman is attracted to a particular man or not, it doesn't stop her from proving difficult/playing hard because that's how nature has designed them, for reasons stated earlier.
the only difference will be the yield time While it will take an indefinite length of time for a man she is not attracted to, the time will be limited for a man she is into.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-3VQ-HoaoTbk/VVHXkk0ZkBI/AAAAAAAAjAU/aSYYmow69sA/s640/PW-proposal-rejection.jpg[/img]
Posts like this is where the Nigerian youth waste their time.
We need more technology directed posts so we can have more youth wanting to be Steve Jobs, Zuckerberg, And crate things like the next Uber. Uber was rated to address a need for mobility . Transportation is a challenge in Nigeria yet no youth here came up with an idea for Uber.
Now Uber is global . OuR youth should focus less on why girls say I am not interested and focus more on how to create alternative power or solve erosion or new ways of tarri g roads to avoid damage.
A country cannot dveelop when most of the youth want to be Olamide or Psquare !!!
I have e dual citizenship oh, so if you guys like continue when it gets really bad I will abandon you all here and run

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by Emasel(m): 11:57am On Dec 21, 2016
Do women still play hard to get
Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by pocohantas(f): 11:58am On Dec 21, 2016
scachy:
Op, not all women play hard to get. That nonsense is mostly done by Nigerian ladies.

Nigerian ladies act that way because of Nigerian men!!
Nigerian men could be so judgemental, not all though. It's the same reason some of them pretend not to enjoy sex, same reason they lie there like you're violating them.
If they turn tigress in the room, these same guys complaining they are dull in bed, would start wondering where she got the skills and what's her body count.
Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by MayhorE(m): 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
M here to read the topic

REAL REASON WOMEN PLAY HARD TO GET OR SEEM NOT INTERESTED.

You know what i mean?
Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by xty50(f): 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
Hmmm i played hard to get most at times,but didnt with my ex everything flowed well like it was made frm heaven lolz.sweet memories sha...

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by Kenshinmunac(m): 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
suzan404:
People still dey form hard to get shocked......this time wey husband scarce for market grin

Well,if you look responsible,mind your manners,and you're well-groomed...no lady would form hard to get if you approach her cool

Aunty but someone told me that you people don't like guys who love you and give a shit about you and that you girls want a guy who doesn't care / show love na...
Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
Drdreyy:
The most common/popular answer people (mostly men)give to this question is "so that she doesn't look cheap" but the real reason is deeper than that and it's not about not being cheap.

Women themselves don't know why they act that way, because the reason is deeply buried in their subconscious, now let's look at nature and delve a little into the female physcology.

As far as nature is concerned, the primary aim for physical attractions/relationships between the sexes is reproduction/continuity of the species. Now there must be a way to regulate mating, thus control population, and women/the female species have been selected/wired for this (N.B the idea of contraceptives and other methods are man made)
This is evident practically and even biologically, we know women have low testosterone secretion, thus low libido when compared with men, although there are exceptions for nymphomaniacss but they are rare types of women.

In most, if not all cases, it's women that determines whether sexxx takes place or not. It's not only in humans but living things generally, it's the females that decide. Let's look at practical examples. We have all seen how the Cock chases the Hen in attempt to mate with her, also the He-goats, etc most times their chase is futile as the females won't agree easily and always seem not to be interested. The same applies to humans

So, regardless of whether a woman is attracted to a particular man or not, it doesn't stop her from proving difficult/playing hard because that's how nature has designed them, for reasons stated earlier.
the only difference will be the yield time While it will take an indefinite length of time for a man she is not attracted to, the time will be limited for a man she is into.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-3VQ-HoaoTbk/VVHXkk0ZkBI/AAAAAAAAjAU/aSYYmow69sA/s640/PW-proposal-rejection.jpg[/img]

Dr abeg Na were u dey lecture, am really interested in ur honors, wud love to knw u better
Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by largehead: 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
polazi:
. HOOW much u go pay
baba, we gather dey, I go dy loyal
Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by iycebube: 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ono leave story I meant a girl on Monday bleeped her on Thursday is that hard to get
Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by wins18(m): 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
Emasel:
Do women still play hard to get
yes they do, federal government has to do something about that asap, this is getting out of hand bro
Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by AfroBlue(m): 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by Minemrys: 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
nickxtra:
At the same time, some women are so cheap to get. If am lying, ask Funmi that did not allow me to finish toasting her before we started kissing
get out jor. See u showing off ur imaturity.

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
bignero:
lol

funny but seems true
Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by clemmonce(m): 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
Playing hard to get boils down to the way you behave as a guy no girl can play hard to get for me. if you treat her too special she plaus hard to get... Just treat just like every other girl she will calm down
Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by AsapTeddy(m): 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
Op na story u dey type.

This has nothing to do with male-female interaction.
Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by Mandu11(m): 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
Rubbish!If all men had been me,believe me this set of people for sour..,but since konji and most men are like 5&6,the females can continue to form rubbish because there are lots of men that have their time

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by Prince16: 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
suzan404:
People still dey form hard to get shocked......this time wey husband scarce for market grin

Well,if you look responsible,mind your manners,and you're well-groomed...no lady would form hard to get if you approach her cool

Suzy bebe, its not as simple as dt o.
it's more of a #follow-come, #Hormone tinz mechanism in ladies. Most can't even fathom why. grin
Its just like guys to girls: A married guy can get down with a female (not a quarter as pretty as his wife) at d tip of a hat not bcoz he loves d woman.......he just feels he has to do it. #follow-come #testestorone tinz grin grin
Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by Mcowubaba: 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
When I was younger and had a bit less income, that was when I noticed this "Hard to get done by girls"
Believe me, now I don't notice. I don't give a damn.

I'm not even Rich, I just became more productive with my life..

My fellow brothers, just focus on your career goals and ambitious goals, there will always be girls for you to choose from. My uncle told me this when I was younger but I usually doubt him, now I can see it is reality.

Most of these girls even start famzing and smiling once the see CAR Key (better car key wey get remote) on your hand. The don't even need to see the car.

I wasted my time back then troubling myself over girls.

6 Likes

Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by AK72: 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
largehead:
Who Cares??

since MMM don crash, abeg who go teach me internet work? you know wetin i mean

Try this bros: https://goldclub.network/geo?rdt=https%3A%2F%2Fgoldclub.ng%2F
Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by Prince16: 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
pocohantas:

Nigerian ladies act that way because of Nigerian men!!
Nigerian men could be so judgemental, not all though. It's the same reason some of them pretend not to enjoy sex, same reason they lie there like you're violating them.
If they turn tigress in the room, these same guys complaining they are dull in bed, would start wondering where she got the skills and what's her body count.

wow ,u have wonderful sets of teeth.
wink
Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
Or maybe because she has a partner she's loyal to tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by achiever12: 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
Drdreyy:

It is estrogen that controls a woman's libido; not testosterone
Re: Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested by lilmax(m): 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
crap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. / Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump / Five Most Annoying First~date Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.