Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,110 members, 7,880,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

Six Reasons Why You Should Invest In Real Estate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Six Reasons Why You Should Invest In Real Estate (355 Views)

Six Reasons Why You Should Buy Quality Building Materials / Nigerian Living Abroad? Reasons To Invest In Real Estate / 5 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Six Reasons Why You Should Invest In Real Estate by edewojames(m): 9:21am On Dec 21, 2016
Thinking of investing, why not go for real estate. You may say real estate does not provide immediate return on investment, however it is worth the while.

There are enormous benefits for investing in real estate. If you consider them, you may have rethink. Let me take you through six reasons why you should invest your hard-earned money on it?

1. Capital Appreciation:
The number one point that always come to my heart whenever I discussed with my friends on this issue is capital appreciation which results to capital gains.

It is true that other forms of investments provides you capital gains, but investing on real estate provides you with more than you can ever imagine.

If you buy a land or building now, in the next one or two years, the value would has increased. Selling it will give you a minimum of 15% capital gains.

Also, the value of real estate never falls, it continues to appreciate year-on-year.

2. Easy To Research
It is easy to research on real estates. With just a browser and an internet connection, you can get all you needed to research on real estates. You do not need a professional to know about real estate.

3. It is easy to start investing on real estate.
Most persons that are investing on real estate now do not really plan to do so. After buying or building their own house, they discovered the current value of their home has increased. This motivated them to continue investing on it.

Also, there are little or no protocol to start investing on real estates.

4. Less Risky:
There are little or no risk in investing on real estate. Unless you buy the house in disaster prone area.

See more here
http://www.myfinancein.com/2016/10/ten-reasons-you-should-invest-in-real.html

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Prevent Future Collapses? / A House, Comprising Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow And A School / List Of Properties For Sale At Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.