Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,202 members, 7,977,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:59 AM

What Are Your Perceptions About Southern Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are Your Perceptions About Southern Nigeria (3690 Views)

Nigeria Ranks 136th In Corruption Perceptions Index 2016 / God Bless Saraki, See His Tweet About Southern Kaduna / What Are Your Perceptions About Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Perceptions About Southern Nigeria by basingstoke: 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
MeAboki:

Forgive my Geography, the time of my visit was a very long time ago, still in secondary school, when when Edo and Delta (Benin city and Ekpoma) were still part of the old Bendel state.

As for your assertion about the SE, I recall speaking of the crime and violence in general terms and subsequently making separate distinction in my reference to the hatred in particular of the locals to Muslims/northerners.
Now how you managed to equate that to mean religious violence is anybody's guess - talk of wasted education from someone who clearly cannot even comprehend a simple statement of a few lines. SMH.

And besides, if you had referred to the topic and the OP in particular you would have observed that he singled out a few of us and specifically invited us to relate our experiences and respective opinions about (our visits to) the south - which was exactly what I did; hope you now understand what experiences and opinions mean.
Aboki your dulling nor be hear. You are making more mockery of yourself, even when Edo delta was bendel state, it was referred to as mid western state

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Perceptions About Southern Nigeria by Ngokafor(f): 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
MeAboki:

No, you are not alone my brother; how else can you explain why the SE and SS has the least number of northern settlers?

....You are funny..i am in PH presently and every single shoe-repairers,mobile tailors,water fetchers,suya-sellers,lame street beggaers are all northerners..and they are EVERY WHERE!!...Dont even get me started on how they have taken over Slaugter market in scary numbers embarassed

...Is it the number of northerners in Owerri, the point were there is a place called 'ama awusa' i will talk about??.or Enugu,Awka e.t.c..Your people are in every nooks and crannys of this country in droves (but mainly low-class)so do not kid yourself.

..You have admitted that you havent really been to SE and SE as such,therefore you are not in any position to know whether they are least there or not.

....End of story.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Perceptions About Southern Nigeria by 01emek(m): 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
MeAboki:

You are apparently still having problems with your comprehension: pls tell me how could I be lying having already admitted to my error (note the absence of denial and even an apology) as well as giving the possible reasons to why, among them being: my youth, longevity of time and my poor geography - LOL, this is how you guys fail JAMB and still shout Buhari no get certificate.

Well as for the crime rate, I can't argue with your personal opinion which has nothing to do with the realities on ground; however, I do do know that I have no influence over the newspapers for frequently reporting the many examples of the plethora of crimes in the south being perpetrated by southerners - that alone should tell you something.

As for the lack of hate of northerners by easterners, well you are free to dwell in your own lies; in fact let me help you by saying that northerners have been feeling the warmth of your love as you have continually been doing so in your typical fashion in the various social media platforms e.g. the many threads here in this forum (hope you noted the sarcasm).

Admittedly the OP did not create the thread for me and a few alone; however, he did explicitly invited me to make specific comments; which you took exception to and decided to butt in with insults - for which you were equally paid back in the same coin, so learn to deal with it.

Finally, I also still insist that you need to do something about your poor comprehension or intellectual laziness - which ever fits.
Seriously your case is redeemable if only you believe it is. How would you have use social media eg nairaland in comparison to real life happening (alot of fake life on social media). well it is believe that those who have not visited a place would believe any thing .

there no region that is not guilty of one crime or the other. so that shouldn't be a case of study.

I would advice you to try and visit the east and maybe your perception about it would change.

5 Likes

Re: What Are Your Perceptions About Southern Nigeria by MeAboki(m): 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
ikennaf1:

Yes I accepted that it happens because it's a crime done in secret without the support of anyone. Knowing ones fault and problem is the beginning of its solution. And it can happen anywhere in the world where there are people with mental issues.
I am sure you are painting off the whole South as cannibalistic because of one case that happened. But I'm not giving excuses and therefore, Yes I stand bold to say, just as countless number of other southerners have said, that it is bad bad bad. When someone does a bad thing, you call that person out and declare his or her act as bad.

I also want you to accept and declare the incessant killings in your North by you and your brothers, who are followers of a fake prophet, as bad.

Can you? Can your leaders do it? Can your president do it?
Do you even consider those terrorist acts as a problem? Do your leaders? Do your president?

PS there's a region known for making grilled meat ie ..suya.
And dear friend. There has been cases of people reporting that they were sold human flesh in place of beef. I guess that's southerners too? And I say cases in plural. Not just one single case of cannibalism that happened somewhere which you use to masturbate all over the thread.

Nonsense!
Don't excuse a long established history and tradition of Cannibalism where there are systematic chains of buyers and sellers operating in tandem to mere cases of mental illness; and no! such thing cannot happen anywhere in the world, among civilised human beings - except in retched primitive enclaves like yours.
I am glad that you admitted that it happens and that its bad; however, saying that it is being perpetrated secretly and not openly does't in any way make it less obnoxious; the fact that it happens at all is sufficient enough.

The lesson I want you to take home is not to gloat and insult others when you have something much worse to hide happening in your own backyard - i.e. whenever you point a finger at someone there are three more pointing right back at you.

I have no beef with you or anyone, unless he/she picks on my tribe region or religion (check my signature); so I will for now hold back and not respond to the rest of your insults (having already made my point) except if you choose to continue - hope you will reason with this wisdom.

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Perceptions About Southern Nigeria by betterABIAstate: 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
MeAboki:

Yes, been to Lagos a few times; on my 2nd attempt luckily escaped bullets of armed robbers from snatching our vehicle along Allen Avenue, never liked the town due to the chaotic and hussle ans bussle pace and lifestyle.

Also been to Edo, Benin but more in particular Irrhua and Ekpoma on holiday with a friend from that area, had fun and felt more at ease as there was a significant Muslim community there.

Briefly also been to Delta, Uguashuku (not sure of the spelling) to a friend's (a Hausa northerner's) wedding with a girl from that area and a 2nd time when another friend's father also married from there.

However, never been to the SS or SE due to the stories of crime and violence in general as well as hatred in particular against Muslims and northerners.
this one na olodo. So delta and Edo are in southwest or north ?

5 Likes

Re: What Are Your Perceptions About Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
I'm not allowed to say the truth cos the hate response I will get is just outta this world.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Perceptions About Southern Nigeria by MeAboki(m): 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
01emek:
Seriously your case is redeemable if only you believe it is. How would you have use social media eg nairaland in comparison to real life happening (alot of fake life on social media). well it is believe that those who have not visited a place would believe any thing .
there no region that is not guilty of one crime or the other. so that shouldn't be a case of study.
I would advice you to try and visit the east and maybe your perception about it would change.

The anonymity of social media e.g. NL gives ppl the freedom to reveal their true inner feelings without any stigma or repercussion - it is therefore a fairly accurate measure, fake life or not.

In fact what you read here in NL are similarly being repeated in the mainstream media but more subtly well dressed and sugar coated, you can often easily make these connections if you carefully pay attention to AIT and Channels TV, just to name a few.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Perceptions About Southern Nigeria by MeAboki(m): 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ngokafor:

....You are funny..i am in PH presently and every single shoe-repairers,mobile tailors,water fetchers,suya-sellers,lame street beggaers are all northerners..and they are EVERY WHERE!!...Dont even get me started on how they have taken over Slaugter market in scary numbers embarassed

...Is it the number of northerners in Owerri, the point were there is a place called 'ama awusa' i will talk about??.or Enugu,Awka e.t.c..Your people are in every nooks and crannys of this country in droves (but mainly low-class)so do not kid yourself.

..You have admitted that you havent really been to SE and SE as such,therefore you are not in any position to know whether they are least there or not.

....End of story.

My brother, you miss the point, I am talking about relativity here in comparison to other regions of the country and vice versa.

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Perceptions About Southern Nigeria by MeAboki(m): 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
basingstoke:
Aboki your dulling nor be hear. You are making more mockery of yourself, even when Edo delta was bendel state, it was referred to as mid western state

Oponu, clap for yourself for making zero/zilch, no point, no sense at all - oh what a dull boy!

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Perceptions About Southern Nigeria by MeAboki(m): 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
basingstoke:
Mallam, You have been to Edo and Delta state yet you have not been to south south. If I hear

Apparently, you too have not read my subsequent post otherwise you wouldn't have wasted your MB.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Perceptions About Southern Nigeria by basingstoke: 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
MeAboki:

Apparently, you too have not read my subsequent post otherwise you wouldn't have wasted your MB.
Aboki the MB Na your headache
Re: What Are Your Perceptions About Southern Nigeria by ThumbzTNA(m): 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
Abokis are welcomed in the south east as long as they promise not to kidnap any young girl for forced marriage

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Perceptions About Southern Nigeria by MeAboki(m): 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
betterABIAstate:
this one na olodo. So delta and Edo are in southwest or north ?

Look into the mirror, you will see yourself as even worst.

5 Likes

Re: What Are Your Perceptions About Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Better keep quite for an acclaimed bigot like u notoriously infamous for his deep-seated hate for Islam and muslims lack the moral right to make an assertion whatsoever on an issue like this.
When I saw this thread crop up I was almost certain u wud show up to air, as usual, ur shallow ignorantly unintelligent inconsequential opinion, disgracin all over the place.
Was born, raised and lived all my life in the South. I ve seen savage practices in south. But I know enough to undestnd that acts of debauchery and savagery by some few cannot be magnified and termed the savagery of a race.
I grew up in the tick of societal involvement in cultism. Parents and children involving in cultism and killings is no strange practice in the south. Cultism practised in broad day.
Southern lecturals neck-deep involvement in cultism is common tin.
Pple lives cut short by money Ritualist is common. Pple regularly killed, body mutilated and sensitive part removed for money rituals is common practice.
The babarity of southern politicians and their practice of do or die politics is very common.
Recently and many times this year alone in Rivers people have had their head chopped off all because of politics.
Yet nobdy debased the pple of the south on SM or call them names or denigrate their religion.
Kidnapping sooooo common that kidnappers re celebrated in some southern communities.
I cud jus keep goin on and on.
Bigotry is sooo bad it cud turn an educated man into an illiterate. That is wat u ve become.
Open ur eyes and try to see beyond ur nose. U re jus too local for my liking.
Re: What Are Your Perceptions About Southern Nigeria by gamargu(m): 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
Armed Robbers
Ritualists
Scammers
Arrogant Mofos
Thieves
Adulterous
Drug Dealers

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Perceptions About Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
As for me... What I have as a grouse with d northern caliphate and its appendages like aboki champion is to split dis goddamn useless nomenclature of a prison yard either through negotiation or armed struggle.... I know you aboki have the eardrums of your demonic miyetti Allah.... Go Tell ur kind to better prepare for a looming war that looks very distant cos realities in dis fulani mafia of a country is too damning..... If i see u personally I might strangle u sef.... Why would northerners with there expansionist tendencies use celebrated state force to force down a useless policy on every inch of the country. Useless tribe.... Dats What u all are

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Perceptions About Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
lowgeorge:
As for me... What I have as a grouse with d northern caliphate and its appendages like aboki champion is to split dis goddamn useless nomenclature of a prison yard either through negotiation or armed struggle.... I know you aboki have the eardrums of your demonic miyetti Allah.... Go Tell ur kind to better prepare for a looming war that looks very distant cos realities in dis fulani mafia of a country is too damning..... If i see u personally I might strangle u sef.... Why would northerners with there expansionist tendencies use celebrated state force to force down a useless policy on every inch of the country. Useless tribe.... Dats What u all are

Wrong Thread.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Perceptions About Southern Nigeria by Omudia11: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
You must be joking... have you ever been to PH??
Northerns are all over ph. Literally everywhere.
MeAboki:

No, you are not alone my brother; how else can you explain why the SE and SS has the least number of northern settlers?

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Perceptions About Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
MeAboki:

Nonsense!
Don't excuse a long established history and tradition of Cannibalism where there are systematic chains of buyers and sellers operating in tandem to mere cases of mental illness; and no! such thing cannot happen anywhere in the world, among civilised human beings - except in retched primitive enclaves like yours.
I am glad that you admitted that it happens and that its bad; however, saying that it is being perpetrated secretly and not openly does't in any way make it less obnoxious; the fact that it happens at all is sufficient enough.

The lesson I want you to take home is not to gloat and insult others when you have something much worse to hide happening in your own backyard - i.e. whenever you point a finger at someone there are three more pointing right back at you.

I have no beef with you or anyone, unless he/she picks on my tribe region or religion (check my signature); so I will for now hold back and not respond to the rest of your insults (having already made my point) except if you choose to continue - hope you will reason with this wisdom.

OK come to the south and show me such markets.

But I can show you a terrorist that rapes toddlers in your region.

PS what I admit that happens is the political assassinations which also happens on a bigger scale in the north. Also the ritual killings. And these are done secretly.
I admit that the cannibalism happened with an individual and I stress the word happened. And not happens.

By the way, there will still be more beheading in the north ordered by the fake prophet. There will still be more genocide against infidels. Education will continue to be haram and more toddlers will continue ending up as sex slaves to the fake prophets disciples.
Suya sellers will continue selling human meat of infidels to unsuspecting buyers.

White people acknowledge that they have a problem of racism and they are working hard towards eradicating it. The result is that as the day goes, the number of racist reduce. Blacks on the other hand gave refused to accept that most of their problem is them. The result is that as the day goes, there are more black ghettos, black baby mamas, black illiterate in countries with good educational systems.

You not acknowledging what is bad as bad proves that you and your like endorse such and see nothing wrong in it. Therefore the north is nothing but a hell on earth.
A paradise anyways to the followers of the fake prophet.

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Perceptions About Southern Nigeria by Omudia11: 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
@ the bolded., you just read my mind. Slaughter market is littered with hausas. In fact if you're in slaughter market you would youre in Kano. They're in every single nook and cranny of rivers state.
Ngokafor:

[B] ....You are funny..i am in PH presently and every single shoe-repairers,mobile tailors,water fetchers,suya-sellers,lame street beggaers are all northerners..and they are EVERY WHERE!!...Dont even get me started on how they have taken over Slaugter market in scary numbers embarassed [/B]

....End of story.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Perceptions About Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
Omudia11:
@ the bolded., you just read my mind. Slaughter market is littered with hausas. In fact if you're in slaughter market you would youre in Kano. They're in every single nook and cranny of rivers state.

And if you're in Sabon gari market of kano. You will think its Enugu.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Perceptions About Southern Nigeria by MeAboki(m): 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
ikennaf1:

OK come to the south and show me such markets.

But I can show you a terrorist that rapes toddlers in your region.

Come down south so you ppl would eat me for dinner, no way; but I can direct you to google and advise you to search for the restaurant the police recently raided and closed down for selling human meat.

As for raping toddlers, I can equally give you several links to where you ppl rape and impregnate not just children but their own daughters; where sons rape their mothers; your men of god, pastors and priests, are re-known paedophiles - pls don't temp me to further expose more of your evil debauchery.

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Perceptions About Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
MeAboki:

Come down south so you ppl would eat me for dinner, no way; but I can direct you to google and advise you to search for the restaurant the police recently raided and closed down for selling human meat.

As for raping toddlers, I can equally give you several links to where you ppl rape and impregnate not just children but their own daughters; where sons rape their mothers; your men of god, pastors and priests, are re-known paedophiles - pls don't temp me to further expose more of your evil debauchery.

Pls do. Have you called out bad as bad? You still proving that all the acts of terrorism, eating hearts of infidels is totally right, welcome and normal in the north.

I won't bother myself with providing links to the barbarism and wickedness of your own people because, everyone knows already.
And like someone said in the other thread, the average northerner is seen as an animal in the mind of an average southerner. And besides, I won't want to be seen as tarnishing your image with the media which is what you've been crying about on this thread. So I'll leave you to cry about something and do that same thing. Cheers.

And while googling for links to spam the thread with, just remember to Google the stats for child health, maternal mortality and morbidity rates, life expectancy, environmental cleanliness, illiteracy level etc. Compare with the north and tell us which result a foreigner would think inhabits the cannibal. Cheers again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Perceptions About Southern Nigeria by MeAboki(m): 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
ikennaf1:

Pls do. Have you called out bad as bad? You still proving that all the acts of terrorism, eating hearts of infidels is totally right, welcome and normal in the north.

I won't bother myself with providing links to the barbarism and wickedness of your own people because, everyone knows already.
And like someone said in the other thread, the average northerner is seen as an animal in the mind of an average southerner. And besides, I won't want to be seen as tarnishing your image with the media which is what you've been crying about on this thread. So I'll leave you to cry about something and do that same thing. Cheers.

And while googling for links to spam the thread with, just remember to Google the stats for child health, maternal mortality and morbidity rates, life expectancy, environmental cleanliness, illiteracy level etc. Compare with the north and tell us which result a foreigner would think inhabits the cannibal. Cheers again.

Pls don't shift the goalpost; we are talking of the evil that men do, so don't change the subject.
Its is quite clear you do not have any real evidence to back up your lies that is why you are resorting to these silly evasive excuses.

Well, let me indulge with a small example of what I have in store; I wouldn't even bother you with a link, at least not for now (you probably don't even have enough MB) so I'll give you a pictorial evidence of an Igbo boy who not only beheaded his own father but proceeded to cannibalise his neck raw (it was all over the news in the papers) - enjoy, pls don't salivate, I am sure it may appear quite delicious to you cannibals.

Have a lot more but wish to ask you once again, pls don't tempt me - its really embarrassing even to me.

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Perceptions About Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
[quote author=ikennaf1 post=52131898]

Hahaha. See twisting o.
So the enjoyment in the south is cos of the Muslim and northerners.

Cmon we all know the south is heaven to you lots.

At least there is no fear of getting beheaded because of one fake prophet.

PS I didn't mention any prophets name, but if you feel your prophet is fake, you're welcome.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Perceptions About Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
MeAboki:

Pls don't shift the goalpost; we are talking of the evil that men do, so don't change the subject.
Its is quite clear you do not have any real evidence to back up your lies that is why you are resorting to these silly evasive excuses.

Well, let me indulge with a small example of what I have in store; I wouldn't even bother you with a link, at least not for now (you probably don't even have enough MB) so I'll give you a pictorial evidence of an Igbo boy who not only beheaded his own father but proceeded to cannibalise his neck raw (it was all over the news in the papers) - enjoy, pls don't salivate, I am sure it may appear quite delicious to you cannibals.

Have a lot more but wish to ask you once again, pls don't tempt me - its really embarrassing even to me.

Please post more. It's late, I'm going to sleep. I have a job to go to tomorrow. So continue having high blood pressure. I know Cos I put it there. Olodo cheesy

Over and out!

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Perceptions About Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
ikennaf1:

Please post more. Olodo cheesy

You're displaying nothing but show of shame. Counter his argument. Tell us about the picture he posted.
Re: What Are Your Perceptions About Southern Nigeria by MeAboki(m): 11:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
ikennaf1:

Please post more. It's late, I'm going to sleep. I have a job to go to tomorrow. So continue having high blood pressure. I know Cos I put it there. Olodo cheesy

Over and out!

Yeah yeah, already knew you would run away; don't forget to ask for more when you come back.
BTW, in case they sack you from that job; I hear there is an opening for the position of chief impregnator at a baby factory - and you automatically came to mind. lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: What Are Your Perceptions About Southern Nigeria by hotice01: 11:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
Most people commenting on this thread clearly show what's wrong with this country.
Educated fo.ols everywhere!
Op I was expecting you to make this thread a point of ethnic unification by been more diplomatic without taking sides.
As for the Ikenna and MeAboki,U guys should shut the hell up!
Both of you should stop this immature and stu.pid display of foolis.shness!
How can this country progress and experience peace and positive development with so much myopic negativity coming from both of u.
I am from the south south, was born in the north(Kaduna) and have been to over 8 northern states.
I grew up in the South west,presently leaving in the South south and have travelled to various south eastern states and I can boldly say each region has its merits and demerits.But most importantly each region compliments each other as my stay to every state I have been to was pleasurable and memorable.

All this ethnic/regional confrontation isn't healthy for our country.

If this thread will continue on this path of ethnic/regional confrontation and show of negative supremacy,then the mods should please close this thread!

God bless Nigeria!
God bless the North
God bless the South
God bless the East
God bless the West.
Re: What Are Your Perceptions About Southern Nigeria by MeAboki(m): 12:13am On Dec 22, 2016
hotice01:
Most people commenting on this thread clearly show what's wrong with this country.
Educated fo.ols everywhere!
Op I was expecting you to make this thread a point of ethnic unification by been more diplomatic without taking sides.
As for the Ikenna and MeAboki,U guys should shut the hell up!
Both of you should stop this immature and stu.pid display of foolis.shness!
How can this country progress and experience peace and positive development with so much myopic negativity coming from both of u.
I am from the south south, was born in the north(Kaduna) and have been to over 8 northern states.
I grew up in the South west,presently leaving in the South south and have travelled to various south eastern states and I can boldly say each region has its merits and demerits.But most importantly each region compliments each other as my stay to every state I have been to was pleasurable and memorable.

All this ethnic/regional confrontation isn't healthy for our country.

If this thread will continue on this path of ethnic/regional confrontation and show of negative supremacy,then the mods should please close this thread!

God bless Nigeria!
God bless the North
God bless the South
God bless the East
God bless the West.

Look deep down I share your sympathy for this country.

If you had noticed, when I came on the thread at the invitation of the OP to comment; I did so honestly with an open mind, without any negative sentiments.

However; what I cannot stand and had sworn to defend and not accept are unwarranted insults against my religion, region and tribe; because a bunch of egocentric idiots with a false sense of superiority have deem it fit to arrogate to themselves the right to provoke and insult others at will; while the MODs and forum owner Seun choose to look the other way.

Just take a random look at any of the threads in this forum (especially the politics section) and you will hardly not come across such provocations.
It would appear that as a sign of encouragement to these provocateurs that ban on the word 'aboki' popularly in use to insultingly to refer to northerners has recently been lifted because it is clearly not being censored by the spam-bot.

Well I am sorry, enough is enough; freedom of speech does not mean freedom to insult; if the MODs and Seun would not do anything to sanitise the forum then anyone that crosses the line would have whats coming to him/her in equal measure and more - no retreat no surrender, period!

If the country should break, so what?
After all, whats the point of living with a ppl who believe they have the monopoly to be obnoxious?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Perceptions About Southern Nigeria by hotice01: 12:15am On Dec 22, 2016
MeAboki:

Look deep down I share your sympathy for this country.

If you had noticed, when I came on the thread at the invitation of the OP to comment; I did so honestly with an open mind, without any negative sentiments.

However; what I cannot stand and had sworn to defend and not accept are unwarranted insults against my religion, region and tribe; because a bunch of egocentric idiots with a false sense of superiority have deem it fit to arrogate to themselves the right to provoke and insult others at will; while the MODs and forum owner Seun choose to look the other way.

Just take a random look at any of the threads in this forum (especially the politics section) and you will hardly not come across such provocations.

Well I am sorry, enough is enough; freedom of speech does not mean freedom to insult; if the MODs and Seun would not do anything to sanitise the forum then anyone that crosses the line would have whats coming to him/her in equal measure and more - no retreat no surrender, period!

If the country should break, so what?
After all, whats the point of living with a ppl who believe they have the monopoly to be obnoxious?
Be the change you crave for!
That's all I have to say to u.Two wrongs never make a right.
Re: What Are Your Perceptions About Southern Nigeria by skywalker240(m): 12:19am On Dec 22, 2016
ikennaf1:

I knew it must be hell for you seeing all these "harams" and still managing, but Your blood isn't hot enough.

Keep quoting me and I'll make sure I get your Muslim blood so hot that you decapitate the next "infidel" you see.

grin
And then he will see the true colors of a bloodthirsty southern beheader cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confusion In Aso-rock As Buhari Shock APC Chieftains Over 2019 [PHOOT] / Igbos Denied Access To Vote In Lagos (picture) / BREAKING: Gov Abiodun Sacks Council Chairmen, Councillors In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 172
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.