Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,795 members, 7,895,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 03:23 PM

Dignity Of Manhood - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dignity Of Manhood (1608 Views)

32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) / I Lost My Job, Now I Am Losing My Dignity At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dignity Of Manhood by olatayo1984(m): 10:38am On Dec 21, 2016
I discovered that families are breaking up due to high level of irresponsible men parading the corridor of marriage. The devil is attacking the family using the wing of men. Majority of men particularly of my generation are not standing where God designed them to be.
According to 1cor 11:3-12 and 1tim 2:8-9 which was clearly explain by Bro Gbile Akanni, men are unable to exert their God given right in their family because they have a covering. They covered their head with disobedience, lies, lust, fornication, adultery etc, and they have brought dishonour to their head which is Christ. This covering did not allow them to exert authority in their family and the result is divorce and the likes.
God is asking you as a man who told you that you are naked? Have you eaten from the tree which I commanded you that you should not eat? Gen 3:11. Many can not perform well as the head of the family because they are irresponsible and have eaten from the fruit of sin God commanded us not to eat.
Please check yourself, a man have to be mature and stand in position of authority without covering his hand (and not talking about covering his head with a cap but with shameful things that bring dishonour to Christ, his head).

Kindly get the book 'The dignity of Manhood' by Gbile Akanni and you will be blessed

(1) (Reply)

IT'S A BOY! 'thrilled' Janet Jackson Gives Birth To Her First Child at 50 / Pregnant Lady Angry Afta Hubby Paid House Rent 4 Lady Who Sent Him Unclad Pic(pi / Some Families Are Really Suffering This Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.