Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,813 members, 7,942,045 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:49 PM

Areas With The Best Electricity In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Areas With The Best Electricity In Lagos (2391 Views)

Am Looking For Areas With Constant Electricity In Ibadan / Any Areas With Good/Constant Electricity In Lagos / Which Areas or Estates On The Island Are Least Prone To Flooding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Areas With The Best Electricity In Lagos by codest(m): 10:42am On Dec 21, 2016
Hi all, I'm looking to relocate soon and I'm looking to relocate to a place that has very good electricity in Lagos.

I need your suggestions pls.

PS: I heard akonwonjo area egbeda n areas close to MMA have good electricity but that's quite far for me.
Re: Areas With The Best Electricity In Lagos by kinibigdeal(m): 10:54am On Dec 21, 2016
Ikorodu also have stable power supply

1 Like

Re: Areas With The Best Electricity In Lagos by aylagos(m): 11:01am On Dec 21, 2016
Ijaye ojokoro is the best

1 Like

Re: Areas With The Best Electricity In Lagos by codest(m): 12:35am On Dec 22, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Ikorodu also have stable power supply

Ikorodu is far for me o
Re: Areas With The Best Electricity In Lagos by codest(m): 11:35am On Jan 12, 2017
Please does anyone know of area in Surulere or Maryland with very good electricity

(1) (Reply)

EVERLY APARTMENTS, AJAH. CALL US NOW AND SECURE THIS PROMO PRICE! / Genuine Twyford Sanitary Wares? / 4x 3bedroom Flats For Rent In Igando (new Building)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.