Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,081 members, 7,880,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:02 PM

What Do I Do In The Midst Of Pain And Sorrow? - Esther Bliss Blog - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do I Do In The Midst Of Pain And Sorrow? - Esther Bliss Blog (406 Views)

Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol / Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) / People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do In The Midst Of Pain And Sorrow? - Esther Bliss Blog by twizkerbliz(f): 11:08am On Dec 21, 2016
In the midst of my sorrow, I will praise the Lord,

In the midst of my confusion, I will yet praise the Lord,

In the midst of my battles, I will yet again praise the Lord.

I am not where I want to be but I am not where I used to be.

I have a wonderful family and I get wonderful affection and bond with them.

My family do not lack in any form. We do not borrow nor beg for bread.

Since the death of my dad, God has continually provided and have not allowed us go to bed without providing at least a pack of indomie and bread.

Father, You remember those days I ask you “How a Father does allow his family to go to bed hungry? Well, you have always responded. You are indeed a Father!

Thank you Lord.

I am grateful for my life. I am grateful for my family. I am grateful for the awesome people around me. I am grateful for the lessons you have taught me through hurts from friends and family.

I am sincerely grateful.

Each day, your gentleness and wisdom teaches me to prosper and to grow. I do not take this for granted!

On the road, you guard me, while I sleep, you watch over me. It is a rare privilege and I am thankful you found me when you did.

I walk in absolute liberty, enjoying the grace of God upon me.

(1) (Reply)

No Where In The Bible That Says Three Wise Men / Black Stone _part 1 / I Have Seen The Lord | Free E-book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.