Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,635 members, 7,979,165 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:57 PM

With Ntel I Don Enter One Chance - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / With Ntel I Don Enter One Chance (701 Views)

How I Lost My Phone To One Chance Bus In Enugu. / Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more / See How Much Data I Used In One Week With NTEL (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With Ntel I Don Enter One Chance by Ehisod(m): 11:12am On Dec 21, 2016
Ntel. When it came to us, we felt like we were getting somewhere at last in terms of balancing internet speed against price. However, the customer care service is really shabby and nothing to write home about. My story is about how after about 3 subscriptions that served me well, my last data package of unlimited one month plan (N10,000) has put me in a one-chance situation. I live around College Road, Ogba in ikeja and have been getting very good service in my area until this December. I complained severally to ntel (no toll-free line so I use my credit), and emailed them as well to no avail instead I keep getting the same reply from the customer care people whenever I call and even get text messages saying my issue has been resolved. It has gotten so bad that I now went back to my swift 4g in order to be able to do any internet activity at home. When I was with swift 4g I have had such problems before and it does not take them more than 3 days to resolve. So, why can't Ntel do the same?

Ntel the only value proposition that gives you a competitive edge is speed/price balance, if you cannot give me that then, you are as good as dead to me and other current and potential customers in my area and any other area where they are having such unresolved issues. Sit up if you want to do well rather than advocating for NCC to help level the playground by forcing customers to pay high data charges.
Re: With Ntel I Don Enter One Chance by dacovajnr: 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
grin
Re: With Ntel I Don Enter One Chance by Ehisod(m): 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
dacovajnr:
grin

Guy you dey laugh this is serious o! I went to their office and they even seemed more clueless than the morons that are employed call centre officers. (shaking head in dismay)

(1) (Reply)

Umi Max. / Itel 1516 Plus For Sale / Check Out The Smallest Android Phone In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.