Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:30 AM

Proof That I Was Banned Unjustly - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Proof That I Was Banned Unjustly (441 Views)

Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am / I Was Banned For A Comment I Didn't Make!!! / Uniben Student Incarcerated Unjustly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof That I Was Banned Unjustly by MReloaded: 11:14am On Dec 21, 2016
Hi Everyone.

I logged in to Nairaland only to find that my account Martins301 had been banned. The reason as stated was that I was promoting shading investment. I was shocked because I know I have never done such.

The person also said I violated rule 16 which I post below for reference:

16. Don't promote shady investments like betting, HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary options, and cryptocurrencies on Nairaland.

This is not the first time I have been banned for no just reason. So I decided to carry out further investigation and I discovered that the reason I was banned was for a comment I made on the post below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3530490/nigerians-living-abroad-remit-35bn#52119273

I commented on the 5th spot and here's exactly what I wrote:

$400 for sale
Payoneer
Kindly drop your whatsapp

I made the comment at about 6:40am

But if you go to that thread now, you will find that the comment has been hidden or deleted. I also commented on the 7th spot or so where I advised that government should make Paypal fully functional in Nigeria to encourage more FX inflow.

I don't know if the comment above is promoting any shady investment. I made the comment there because I felt someone might pick interest in buying my Payoneer funds gotten from my freelance work. Is it now a crime to find someone willing to buy Payoneer funds on Nairaland? Attached below is a screenshot of my payoneer balance

The mod that did this is either puskin or dominique cos only two of them have been around within this timeframe. I have sent messages to them but no response yet.

I had to make this open because all other times I have been banned, I send a message and I get no response or solution.

If the mod that banned me can explain how my post violates rule 16 then I'll accept the ban in good faith. If it was an error in judgement, I'll kindly request that the ban be lifted.

Thanks.

CC: Seun lalasticlala

BCC: puskin dominique fod naijacutee

Re: Proof That I Was Banned Unjustly by MReloaded: 11:29am On Dec 21, 2016
egoldman miztyna
Firstboi01 doskie keneking

Please come and investigate this issue
Re: Proof That I Was Banned Unjustly by softwerk(f): 11:40am On Dec 21, 2016
I really wonder why you guys whine and mourn over bans from nairaland mods

It beats my comprehension!

There are rules on nairaland and breaking the rules attract penalties.

But if you think the forum and it's mods are being unfair to you why not leave nairaland?

Is it by force to post topics and comment all day on nairaland?

Are there no other options?

Why not even go ahead and establish your own forum?!

Don't ever allow other people limit your abilities and confine you to spaces.

Get smarter my guy! You may just be older than Seun and all those mods you despise so much for treating you like thrash.

Go to China and see small-small boys opening their own soft ware companies!!!
Re: Proof That I Was Banned Unjustly by MReloaded: 11:50am On Dec 21, 2016
softwerk:
I really wonder why you guys whine and mourn over bans from nairaland mods

It beats my comprehension!

There are rules on nairaland and breaking the rules attract penalties.

But if you think the forum and it's mods are being unfair to you why not leave nairaland?

Is it by force to post topics and comment all day on nairaland?

Are there no other options?

Why not even go ahead and establish your own forum?!

Don't ever allow other people limit your abilities and confine you to spaces.

Get smarter my guy! You may just be older than Seun and all those mods you despise so much for treating you like thrash.

Go to China and see small-small boys opening their own soft ware companies!!!

I know you typed all the trash above with your senses switched off. If you have nothing meaningful to contribute here kindly remove yourself from the thread
Re: Proof That I Was Banned Unjustly by softwerk(f): 11:55am On Dec 21, 2016
This goat still never receive sense, I pity your level of idiocy!!!

MReloaded:

I know you typed all the trash above with your senses switched off. If you have nothing meaningful to contribute here kindly remove yourself from the thread

(1) (Reply)

Http://gbolagadetayos..de/2017/01/goat-thieves-caught-and-paraded / Outrageous Stamp Duty Charge By Diamond Bank / 5 Ways Your Tech Gadgets May Be Affecting Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.