Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Those Agitating For Secession Should Stop, God Didn’t Make Mistake Making Us One - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Agitating For Secession Should Stop, God Didn’t Make Mistake Making Us One (779 Views)

Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession / Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War / Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Agitating For Secession Should Stop, God Didn’t Make Mistake Making Us One by KENNING2010: 11:33am On Dec 21, 2016
The Sultan of Sokoto, Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar has cautioned those agitating for secession to desist from it in the interest of the country’s unity.
http://skytrendnews.com/2016/12/21/agitating-secession-stop-god-didnt-make-mistake-making-us-one-sultan/

Re: Those Agitating For Secession Should Stop, God Didn’t Make Mistake Making Us One by angeltolly(f): 11:36am On Dec 21, 2016
Yes I believe God didn't make a mistake making us as one.

But the question is....

Did Lord Lugard made a mistake amalgamating us (Northern and Southern Nigeria) as one

5 Likes

Re: Those Agitating For Secession Should Stop, God Didn’t Make Mistake Making Us One by limeta(f): 11:43am On Dec 21, 2016
Mumu man calling britain God.

8 Likes

Re: Those Agitating For Secession Should Stop, God Didn’t Make Mistake Making Us One by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
Honestly? Any people that separates from the entity that is Nigeria would be forming the first God based nation here cool
What we have is a sword-in-psyche/soul kind of a country/contraption lipsrsealed....totally not right....any person with a sense of pride and self- determination would advocate for at least a two-fold secession from Nigeria...
That Sultan should just keep quiet....dominated and conquered soul that he is.....

I am freedom, I am self-determination, I am that created for me...I am Biafra
Deal with it
Every person that is involved in creating true nations from this entity...Biafra, Odua, N/Delta nation? Should be very proud of themselves...at least they dare to dream, they dare to desire, they seek to own themselves....and that is all kinds of amazing....and dreams always come true.... it will be

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Agitating For Secession Should Stop, God Didn’t Make Mistake Making Us One by BeClever: 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
The SATAN OF SOKOTO, the foolish criminal thinks he was speaking to his illiterate followers..

Let him prepare, the story is still fresh..

Criminals that have ruined this country.. shameless man with 100bags of rice in his store room yet hundreds of homeless hungry kids roam around his palace in the name of Almajuri..

7 Likes

Re: Those Agitating For Secession Should Stop, God Didn’t Make Mistake Making Us One by cjrane: 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
The devil created Nigeria through British colonialists NOT GOD!

8 Likes

Re: Those Agitating For Secession Should Stop, God Didn’t Make Mistake Making Us One by Fremancipation: 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
So luggard the bastard is now God.

2 Likes

Re: Those Agitating For Secession Should Stop, God Didn’t Make Mistake Making Us One by Newmanluckyman(m): 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
... Patriotism and nationalism can't be forced on people's throat. Every free thinking human being has a right for self determination, freedom of speech, freedom of association and freedom to life.It is a fundamental human rights.

2 Likes

Re: Those Agitating For Secession Should Stop, God Didn’t Make Mistake Making Us One by T8ksy(m): 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
Someone should please ask him which God was he referring to?..... Is it the Christian God or the muslin counterpart who instructs all his followers to make war with whoever does not subscribe to their brand of spirituality.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Agitating For Secession Should Stop, God Didn’t Make Mistake Making Us One by greenermodels: 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
the same God that broke the Biblical Israel into two kingdoms won't hesitate to do same to Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Agitating For Secession Should Stop, God Didn’t Make Mistake Making Us One by udumosam23(m): 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
Following
Re: Those Agitating For Secession Should Stop, God Didn’t Make Mistake Making Us One by kingsamosy(m): 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
I wonder which god he is referring to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Agitating For Secession Should Stop, God Didn’t Make Mistake Making Us One by Noblecx: 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
So the drunkard that married a Harlot, flora shaw who also gave you the name of your country is your god? Huh
Very Shameless and foolish northern leader.

(1) (Reply)

State Governor That Cannot Stop Lawless Fulani Herdsmen Is A Failure / Governor Olusegun Mimiko Offers Employment To Six First Class Graduates (photo) / 200 Pro-biafra Activist Still Missing-vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.