Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

Check Out This Tips Before Buying A New Phone. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out This Tips Before Buying A New Phone. (412 Views)

'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her / Kiss Daniel Buys Himself A Bentley, Months After Buying A Mansion / Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In New Instagram Photo While Praising Her New Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Tips Before Buying A New Phone. by Tomisblog(m): 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
http://tomisblog1497..nl/2016/12/before-you-buy-new-phone-check-out-tips.html

Buying a new phone isn't an easy task as you have to consider different things. Today I'm going to write about things to need to consider before you get a new phone. We all need phones in our every day life, from chatting to watching online videos and so much more.

I've had terrible experiences getting new phones, but those experiences taught me the important things to consider while getting a new phone.

5" INCH SCREEN SIZE: I know some of us love to VIEW that video on YouTube with a larger screen, with at least a 5inch screen you're good to go. When you take pictures with a 5 inch screen, you're at a more advantage, unlike 3 or 2 inches phones, they don't encourage you to take pictures.
The screen size is very important cos it's easy to show off, attractive and looks more smart.
So I'll say you should go with at least a 5" inch screen.

2GIG RAM INTERNAL MEMORY: This also is very essential. I remember those days when I buy new phones with 1 gig ram internal memory, it sucked cos the phone was always slow. But with a 2 gig internal memory you have more applications on your phones musics , videos and so many more.
If you want to enjoy more games on your phone , go with the 2 gig internal memory phone.

INBUILT BATTERY OR A BATTERY OF MORE THAN 1500 MAH: If you want to enjoy the battery life of your phone, it has to Ben more than the usual 1500 mah. It lasts longer . Let's say AT about 2500MAH , then you're good to go , you can enjoy your phone for 6hrs or even longer.
But with the 1500 MAH, it lasts only for 3 to 4 hours.

BUDGET: You want to buy a big phone but want to spend less? Then get ready to buy a poor quality phone. That was what affected me then? I didn't have the right amount of money to buy a cool gadget, so I ended up buying trash or a low quality China phone.
You don't have to get the iPhone series before you buy a phone. Phones vary ,besides you have to cut your coat according to your cloth.

I hope I've been able to give you knowledge about buying the right phone

CHECK OUT more ARTICLE at .http://tomisblog1497..nl/2016/12/before-you-buy-new-phone-check-out-tips.html

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Message To Syria Children. (video). / Bovi Entertaining Fans With Laugh Laugh Live At The Pepsi Rhythm Unplugged(VIDEO / Daddy Freeze Comes For Pastor E.A. Adeboye, Calls His 2016 Prophesies Inexact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.