Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,520 members, 7,898,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 08:35 AM

Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen (6095 Views)

Ladies And Gentlemen Of The Nigerian Military / Ladies What Do You Think Of The Gentlemen On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by lauryn(f): 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2007
U virgin! na so Mary sef talk abi grin grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by mukina2: 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2007
lauryn:

U virgin! na so Mary sef talk abi grin grin

miss nuts when did f become v?

i say i be firgin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by lauryn(f): 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2007
ok, sorry no vex. Genial did u see that? grin grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by iice(f): 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2007
mukina2:

icicle dnt say that again please . .so that the wind wont blow it to anuther person . .too much . .wahala already sad grin grin

i don keep lipsrsealed grin

mukina2:

ika i am innocent o . .i am a firgin too innocent . .my eyes , ,ears , ,nose , ,my whole is a firgin grin grin grin

Innocent indeeded
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by mukina2: 9:27pm On Jan 12, 2007
iice:

i don keep lipsrsealed grin

Innocent indeeded

as innocent as a 45 year old baby grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by ikamefa(f): 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2007
Genial hope you can see oh!
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by lauryn(f): 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2007
My new list:

Mochafella
Uche2nna
Genial
Gnature
Evilslayer
Lionheart
Zulunation
Donzman
Davidylan
Debosky
Josboy4life
Zahymaka

and d list goes on and on,,,,,,, grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by mukina2: 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2007
ikamefa:

Genial hope you can see oh!

ika see wetin shocked you wan come spoil my palace

miss nuts wait till you see my newest list grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by ikamefa(f): 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2007
lauryn:

My new list:

Mochafella
Uche2nna
Genial
Gnature
Evilslayer
Lionheart
Zulunation
Donzman
Davidylan
Debosky
Josboy4life
Zahymaka

and d list goes on and on,,,,,,, grin

and the best  ball sucking award on NL goes to Lauryn   grin grin

how lion quick enter that list? hum? laurynnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by ikamefa(f): 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2007
mukina2:

ika see wetin shocked you wan come spoil my palace

miss nuts wait till you see my newest list grin

where is your king sef? smiley
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by mukina2: 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2007
ikamefa:

and the best ball sucking award on Nairaland goes to Lauryn grin grin

dnt 4get she already has nuts grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by 8oracle(m): 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2007
@ikamefa: 4ur attention Urban Decay is licensed to fubu by elizabeth arden, its raving, so earthy, so heavenly, am a connovisor of Bily Blass interchanged with house of ozooh fragrance called Dark room, lady killer kind, used to spread it m on my water bed, my pleasure dome, WANNA COME OVER?, MY SWEETER THAN HONEY, SOUL SISTAZAAAAAAAAAAAH MY RESPECT kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

@mukina2: You have PHCN my weak soul, am still on course, never deviated I DONT KNO WHAT COME OVER ME kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

4ALL U Sistaz of nairaland, light out till 12pm. My mom, pop and granny are comin over for dinner, lots to enjoy, my steward got to her best, kEEP POSTING, KEEP COMPILLING YOUR LISTS, NO RIGGING, NO IMPOSITION,GENTLEMEN ARE HARD TO FIND,RARE BREED.ONLY ONE COULD BE FOUND IN THE MURKY WORLD OF NAIRALANDIZ
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by mukina2: 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2007
8oracle:

@mukina2: You have PHCN my weak soul, am still on course, never deviated I DONT KNO WHAT COME OVER ME kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

, kEEP POSTING, KEEP COMPILLING YOUR LISTS, NO RIGGING, NO IMPOSITION,GENTLEMEN ARE HARD TO FIND,RARE BREED.ONLY ONE COULD BE FOUND IN THE MURKY WORLD OF NAIRALANDIZ

who said you were the rare breed . .stop dreaming man . .

flattery no dey work for me o .
better go charge proper come back

goodnite . .funny guy cheesy
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by lauryn(f): 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2007
ikamefa:

and the best  ball sucking award on Nairaland goes to Lauryn   grin grin

Lion na my evil cousin, I no tell U  f'real grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by ikamefa(f): 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2007
lauryn:

Lion na my evil cousin, I no tell U  f'real grin grin grin

LMAO !

8oracle:

@ikamefa: 4ur attention Urban Decay is licensed to fubu by elizabeth arden, its raving, so earthy, so heavenly, am a connovisor of Bily Blass interchanged with house of ozooh fragrance called Dark room, lady killer kind, used to spread it m on my water bed, my pleasure dome, WANNA COME OVER?, MY SWEETER THAN HONEY, SOUL SISTAZAAAAAAAAAAAH MY RESPECT kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

na today? angry wait oh!  shocked all this yinglish for me?  cheesy
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by Genial(m): 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2007
@Ika
genial i deserve that?

I apologise, Ika. It seems I read that particular sentence that you referred to in a hurry.

I have something for you, but it will have to wait till later. . . .

Sorry, ladies. Still rummaging through piles of paper on my desk. . . I sometimes wish I had more than 24hours in a day!

I hope that you will find amusement in Mr. 8oracles' company until I am able to dispose of the contingency at hand.

wink grin

Princess. . . a deep red rose flower for you.

Ika. . . a deep violet musk fragrance for you.

Lauryn. . . undecided lipsrsealed tongue

grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by lauryn(f): 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2007
Wasnt expecting anything from U grin grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by iice(f): 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2007
He he he grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by ikamefa(f): 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2007
Genial:

@Ika

I apologise, Ika. It seems I read that particular sentence that you referred to in a hurry.

I have something for you, but it will have to wait till later. . . .

Sorry, ladies. Still rummaging through piles of paper on my desk. . . I sometimes wish I had more than 24hours in a day!

I hope that you will find amusement in Mr. 8oracles' company until I am able to dispose of the contingency at hand.

wink grin

Princess. . . a deep red rose flower for you.

Ika. . . a deep violet musk fragrance for you.

Lauryn. . . undecided lipsrsealed tongue

grin

as long as we share all that money wey all this paper work go bring 50/50  cheesy you are excused anyway!  cheesy
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by mukina2: 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2007
yeah i knw you have 12 hrs in the day sorry my king . . cry kiss

thanks kiss

miss nuts grin grin

icicle grin cheesy

ika we are specialicious tongue
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by lauryn(f): 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2007
who U calling nuts? grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by Genial(m): 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2007
Lauryn. . . a deep-throated growl for you.
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by lauryn(f): 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2007
I aint talking to ur ass, so leave me be, plzzz angry
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by mukina2: 10:17pm On Jan 12, 2007
Miss nuts . .dnt you be angry on ur majesty angry grin grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by lauryn(f): 10:17pm On Jan 12, 2007
oh speak english grin grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by mukina2: 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2007
lauryn:

oh speak english grin grin

missenutdwasyoubeenabgrywithhismajestically grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by lauryn(f): 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2007
go to school, i wont went. I just waste tuition fee for ya head. Na house girl work suit U sef, make I try go for refund grin grin
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by mukina2: 10:25pm On Jan 12, 2007
i was went . but my night school teacher didnt gave me cerfitication
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by 8oracle(m): 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2007
Hi Sistazzzzzzzzzzzzzz i sneaked into my study to let u into what is happening in my lounge, or sitting room as many of u know, My pop,mom,and granny re asking for my head to get marriedooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh am afraid the turn of event.They rejected my food and drinks They have decreed that by year 2070 i MUST marry or the dowry should be paid on my steward's head, But am 92yrs this year. Hold on a minute there re knocks on the door, be back soon
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by lauryn(f): 11:15pm On Jan 12, 2007
are u on d right thread?
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by 8oracle(m): 11:29pm On Jan 12, 2007
lauryn: rite on track, rite on track, dats my thread u know?
Re: Nairalander Ladies Rate The Most Nairalander Gentlemen by lauryn(f): 11:35pm On Jan 12, 2007
ok, I hear ya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Just The Two Of Us. . . / 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad / Topic Changed To: Martha's Hood... Hehehe!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.