Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,832 members, 7,959,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

And The Winner Of Headies 2016 Next Rated Artist Is ? (see Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / And The Winner Of Headies 2016 Next Rated Artist Is ? (see Photos) (36762 Views)

Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards" / Who Should Win The Headies 2016 Next Rated Award? (comment Your Chosen) / Who Should Win The Headies 2016 Next Rated Award? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And The Winner Of Headies 2016 Next Rated Artist Is ? (see Photos) by saydfact(m): 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
Principe67

It shd be Tekno or Ycee for the award... .
Re: And The Winner Of Headies 2016 Next Rated Artist Is ? (see Photos) by moghulis: 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
femi4:
All of them sing in Yoruba. e.g Naeto C, in fact Flavor don join

you are a m o r on
All your yoloba singers wey don sing for igbo nko?
WizKid sang in igbo in Bombay when he featured phyno
Davido has don't it countless of times
kiss Daniel the same
Olamide
reekado banks
Tiwa savage
dbanj in his 'igwe'
so shut the f u ck up... afonja conehead descendant of the tortoise(oduduwa) that fell from the sky.grin
Re: And The Winner Of Headies 2016 Next Rated Artist Is ? (see Photos) by Sutherland(m): 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
I think it should be Aramide ...
Re: And The Winner Of Headies 2016 Next Rated Artist Is ? (see Photos) by divineRx(f): 12:57am On Dec 22, 2016
Davidolives:
tekno is good in fact I call him the Nigeria version of Chris Brown. but Mr eazi just stole my heart with his style of music infact am swimming in the love of ohema. Mr eazi ni joor. come ooo u dey work for ybnl ni??
i dnt work 4 YBNL i just love them so much both d artistes nd deir songs..YBNL rocks
Re: And The Winner Of Headies 2016 Next Rated Artist Is ? (see Photos) by divineRx(f): 1:03am On Dec 22, 2016
Vote 4 Ybnl at www.theheadies.com vote 4 olamide, lil kesh Adekunle Gold nd Young John
Re: And The Winner Of Headies 2016 Next Rated Artist Is ? (see Photos) by Lamipee(m): 2:38am On Dec 22, 2016
Humblesmith grin grin
Re: And The Winner Of Headies 2016 Next Rated Artist Is ? (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 22, 2016
caracas:

How do yorubas own the entertainment industry ,
Abi u think say this one na owambe party ni ?

This guy is slowly recovering from MMM
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: And The Winner Of Headies 2016 Next Rated Artist Is ? (see Photos) by irisola(f): 11:41am On Dec 22, 2016
iyisco2001:

How sad
she is my best friend cry
Re: And The Winner Of Headies 2016 Next Rated Artist Is ? (see Photos) by Principe67(m): 11:49am On Dec 22, 2016
Now they have pursued tekno, Mr Eazi come & take the award

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Vs Mercy Aigbe: Who Did Justice To This Look? (pic) / Skibii Poses In His Boxers (Photo) / Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.