Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,876 members, 7,915,512 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:54 AM

Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) (45118 Views)

Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Meet At The Experience 2017 (Photo) / Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi / Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by Charly68: 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
Lagos Governor full of wisdom. Carry go my brother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by dfrost: 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
Candycrusher:
So na only one fish them give each governors while poor man go enta buka buy rice 50 naira with fish, ponmo and meat

So na today you sabi day poor man dey eat too much abi? Dey there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by purem(m): 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
Aneva hear lake rice b4 o

Min say sea rice sef go dey b dat
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by abuabdullah1(m): 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
Gradually, we will get to the promise land.
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by michoim(m): 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
Logician:
How do you know that. Are you in their deep down ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by docadams: 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Wat made u tink I was talking bout rice production?

What was the thread all about?
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by qleap2all(m): 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
seunmsg:

How are they deceiving the public?

You fall my hand jor, the poster is either PDP, Jonathan die hard, Militant, IPOB, Buhari/APC hater or hater of progress/good thing. Ignore him please

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by skedman(m): 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
hilaomo:
The northern dude be like,make I just hold the rice till them take this photo!Na who una wan kill with this tasteless rice.
the rich get richer while the poor get poorer why? The poor can never think postive but the rich does . The poor like to be feed by who? and to complain while the rich does not like to be fed instead he think on how to feed himself . Guy for once think like a rich man, be positive

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by kstix(m): 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
FriendChoice:
Muslim From Kebbi feeding a Christian from Lagos. Issokay Nice 1 Bagudu. North feeding south since before calendar.

So north is the one providing Christmas food.

https://www.nairaland.com/3527651/muslim-woman-donates-rice-over
You just succeeded in making no sense whatsoever. Congrats

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
This is how to spot idiots like this dude

They keep 'spreading negative rumour' via hearsay.

Fools...thats what they are
ISDKING:
Heard the rice is filled with stones, smh. This would be his ist and last time of eating it. Don't be deceived.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
...Unlike one dumb nomad that steadily UNLEASHES ANTI-PEOPLE POLICIES on the masses!
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
Goldenheart:
Hehe man on the left*

The mouth you make when you eat stone in the rice but because of camera. U just blend grin grin
That is wot happen, ambode eat stone, see e face
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by delishpot: 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
Nice. They should enjoy their lake rice
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by moufan: 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
kudos to the lagos and kebbi state governments

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by Ecosystem4u: 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
Lake rice = Fake rice. Pinshure of the rice fam or ADONBLIVIT undecided
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by Ecosystem4u: 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
Lake rice = Fake rice. Pinshure of the rice fam or ADONBLIVIT undecided
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
Wow, enjoyment governors, executive rice.
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ambode looks like the type of sugar daddy I won't want to end up with. Unattractive.
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by jaytee0816(m): 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
No dey deceive us na ofada rice una dey eat abeg... wink
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by Sandydayziz(f): 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
docadams:

What was the thread all about?

Hmmm... So all of the comments in dis thread were/is related to d topic?

Did my comment bout Edo state relate to it as well?
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
LorDBolton:
This is how to spot idiots like this dude

They keep 'spreading negative rumour' via hearsay.

Fools...thats what they are
And this is how morons are spotted easily by their comments. Get out of my mention you useless fellow. Ezi ofia
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
ISDKING:

And this is how morons are spotted easily by their comments. Get out of my mention you useless fellow. Ezi ofia

Mumu...

Make it a new years resolution to have sense.

If I didn't have tonnes of igbo friends i'd think you 'never-do-good' lots on NL represent the whole ethnic group.

Bitterness o'gbe fua!! Idiot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by tianshie(m): 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
angeltolly:
You should have tasted it before selling it out, just in case lipsrsealed..... Just joking wink

AMBODE... Correct man, he no dey shout.... Soft work

Me after cooking my own Lake rice cheesy

The handwriting on that styrofoam pack says you're male.
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
cheesy I call on NL Igbos and Igbos to stop being enemies of progress. Learn to appreciate good in others and your soul will be better for it.

For those who are wondering why the 2 governors have their mouths sealed: No SENSIBLE politician will want to have his pic taken with an open mouth filled with food. If this happens, you political opponents will use that picture to bury you politically and you might never rise again.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by Cletus77(m): 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
How did they know dat it's d lake rice they are eating?
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
kenonze:
grin
It starts like this.
Well done
cheesy tank u 4 showing dat gorgeous yanch as I requested - please spoil my life with more u know I like beta tinz. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by Cletus77(m): 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
tianshie:

The handwriting on that styrofoam pack says you're male.
Make una no do na!! Allow me know who be girl so i go know how to quote dem
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by SQMrProducer(m): 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
[quote author=hilaomo post=52137293]The northern dude be like,make I just hold the rice till them take this photo!Na who una wan kill with this tasteless rice.[/quote

u funny o guy
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
LorDBolton:

Mumu...

Make it a new years resolution to have sense.

If I didn't have tonnes of igbo friends i'd think you 'never-do-good' lots on NL represent the whole ethnic group.

Bitterness o'gbe fua!! Idiot!
Bastard, is obvious you need mental assessment. Hopeless onye ofe mmanu. Agu dowakwaa gi onu there.
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by Ubenedictus(m): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Edo state still sleeping?

Patiently waiting for 2017!
I dont think edo was a beneficiary of d rice loans that drove up production.
Re: Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
ISDKING:

Bastard, is obvious you need mental assessment. Hopeless onye ofe mmanu. Agu dowakwaa gi onu there.
Have u eaten today?

Cos d way d rice matter dey pain u , I sense frustration and hopelessness.

Your mates are making their parents proud, you coming online to gossip a state you're not even resident in.

Aren't you ashamed? Honestly.

Look in the mirror, if you not ashamed then your case is beyond redemption.

Anyway bye.

Don't infect me with your bitterleaf mentality.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan / Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate / Adams Oshiomhole Resumes Office As APC Chairman. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.