Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,768 members, 7,979,652 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:35 PM

Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award (66357 Views)

Mr. Eazi Calls Out Headies For Not Giving Him His ‘Next Rated’ Award Car Gift / The Car Prize Given To Mr Eazi As The Winner Of 2016 HEADIES Next Rated Artiste / Mr Eazi Wins The HEADIES Next Rated Artiste 2016 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 22, 2016
Zceesneh:
duro by tekno is bigger than any song in reekado's album, talkless of wash, go and check their views on youtube
You mean the mediocre songs your yam-leg sisters in the village listen to. Tekno's songs and beats are more or less a spinoff of another. There's always a common signature there. Same way Harrysong, Kcee and other Igbos make junk music. Ask your brother Don Jazzy why he's not signing your fellow flat heads. I swear that kid Mayorkun will Bleep Tekno over. Artistes like Tekno get exposed when asked for features. Anyway, 26th December almost here, OLIC is cooking, better koman listen to some good music

1 Like

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 22, 2016
bigtiny10:
You mean the mediocre songs your yam-leg sisters in the village listen to. Tekno's songs and beats are more or less a spinoff of another. There's always a common signature there. Same way Harrysong, Kcee and other Igbos make junk music. Ask your brother Don Jazzy why he's not signing your fellow flat heads. I swear that kid Mayorkun will Bleep Tekno over. Artistes like Tekno get exposed when asked for features. Anyway, 26th December almost here, OLIC is cooking, better koman listen to some good music
lols i see where u drive at tribalist, no need to replying to u again

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by divineRx(f): 12:49am On Dec 22, 2016
This news is as fake as d OP who posted it..anyway lets all vote 4 Tekno as next rated nd put al his haters 2 shame there is stil time 2 vote 4 him@www.theheadies.com
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by bellenornor(f): 12:51am On Dec 22, 2016
daniska3yaro:
Dear nairalanders,am using is medium to appeal to governor wike of rivers state to visit kafachan in kaduna south, so by his presence in kafachan federal government will deploy 5 war helicopter,12 gunships even no big river there,10,000 police men,10,000 nscds,the whole of sars,dss and 4 battalion of soldiers just to keep an eye on him.
Wike presence will definitely bring peace in kaduna south,because the kaduna government and federal government are playing deaf to the violence events and tensions there.
Walahi
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by yungdizy(m): 1:01am On Dec 22, 2016
well done my nigga tekno,u did well bcoz that award is too local for you
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 22, 2016
Zceesneh:
lols i see where u drive at tribalist, no need to replying to u again
LMAO. The truth hurts bah. The so-called "Afonja" always trumping you everywhere including the music industry. Best music exports in all of Africa while all you've exported is Ugwu and cocaine smugglers lol. Tell Don Jazzy to sign his fellow flat heads and stop using our boys to make money. As for the ekwe flute wey Zoro dey blow and the mumu songs wey he dey sing ehn grin
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 22, 2016
bigtiny10:
LMAO. The truth hurts bah. The so-called "Afonja" always trumping you everywhere including the music industry. Best music exports in all of Africa while all you've exported is Ugwu and cocaine smugglers lol. Tell Don Jazzy to sign his fellow flat heads and stop using our boys to make money. As for the ekwe flute wey Zoro dey blow and the mumu songs wey he dey sing ehn grin

1 Like

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by joenor(m): 1:14am On Dec 22, 2016
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by KomonSense: 1:22am On Dec 22, 2016
ritababe:

silly for what?
he doesn't need headies award to shine, he is making his money, headies or not he is ontop.

Gbam !!! Strong True Talk
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by ThePlumbers(m): 1:37am On Dec 22, 2016
AfonjaStinks:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

What is Headies award ?? An award they give to primary school kids ??

This is the funniest joke I've ever heard in my life

Who do you want to give headies award to ?? Tekno ?? Headies award is meant for non talented noise making kids like Ycee, Lil Kesh, Small Doctor, Mr Eazi, Humble smith, Reekado Banks and Koredo Bello
Aramide ?? Who the fucck is that ??

Tekno has songs more than Reekado, Lil kesh, tiwa savage, Koredo bello and Mr Eazi put together

And all his songs are hits

He performed in over 20 countries this year alone, Olamide sef performed in only 2 countries this year, USA and the U.K
Tekno performed all over Europe including Helsinki

Alleluia was a hit

Holiday was a hit

Duro was a hit

Wash was a hit

Dance was a hit

Where was a hit

Pana was a hit

Tender was a hit

Diana was a hit

Rara was a hit

Can someone mention any artist that has had hit songs back to back ?? All his songs are hits

What an insult ??

*Spits on headies award

Pure sarcasm
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by charlesucheh(m): 2:35am On Dec 22, 2016
This Tekno has killed me! Chai! Now they'll carry that car and give to one IDIOT!!! It's better they just give it to Mr.Eazi jare!
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by hardon1(m): 5:24am On Dec 22, 2016
Nairalanded:

In your opinion you said, your opinion doesn't matter!!!

Tekno is the hottest artiste at the moment and in regards to back to back hits within a year, I don't think any other artiste in Nigeria has ever reached that feat, virtually ALL of his songs were massive hits, so when you reach that level of success I think you deserve to be picky, who or what is Headies please? Who knows them on the world scene?

Tekno might have been busy or something or not in the country, so what's the reason to disqualify him when even stones know he is 101% the winner in that category, so Headies is cool with giving the award to someone who doesn't deserve the award because the rightfully deserved candidate couldn't show up prior to the award ceremony?

Headies is nothing to Tekno's success story so they can take their award, but I hope they know that this move fully reduces their worth in the music award hierarchy, like seriously any award platform that can give next rated to another artiste other than Tekno during the time of Tekno's reign doesn't deserve to be an award body, its just like giving world best footballer award to Ahmed Musa when Messi is still playing, would anyone respect the choice of such award body?

good one my brother

some come here and just shout pride! Pride!!. No one knows his reason for being absent. He might be having and important tour or something very important to him

i guess headies promoters dont want him to get it, cos being absent for photoshoot and what not shouldnt be an reason for disqualification. Ppl collect grammies, oscars in the US without showing up for any preliminaries

in all, i dont think its pride. He may have his reasons.

Back when i was in school, the best graduatong students in one of the departments did not show up for his awards(3 awards). Many were shouting pride including some lecturers only to later find out that he went for his uncles burial, which to him he later said was more importand cos the late uncle his benfactor all through school. So lets not be quick to pass judgement
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 22, 2016
saajus:
He's a Nigerian based in Ghana. His name is Oluwatosin Oluwole Ajibade

I see...Google says he's Ghanaian. ...that should be corrected
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 22, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

Kiss daniel + Reekado banks + Lil kesh combined didn't have a good year as Tekno in 2017. Afonjas shove your award up your ass like the urhobo boy yung6ix said
Gbenu e dake. Go tell una people to organise una own awards if e dey pain u. No be una fault shey na person say make yoruba artiste get talent pass una ipob fellows abi na person say make una no get fans wey fit vote? If na ibo dey win all the awards na ur hateful people go dey shout say na una get talent pass. Bro take a seat hqte no good for body.
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 22, 2016
[quote author=AfonjaStinks post=52140901][color=#770077]Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Who do you want to give headies award to ?? Tekno ?? Headies award is meant for non talented noise making kids like Ycee, Lil Kesh, Small Doctor, Mr Eazi, Humble smith, Reekado Banks and Koredo Bello

Tekno has songs more than Reekado, Lil kesh, tiwa savage, Koredo bello and Mr Eazi put together

He performed in over 20 countries this year alone, Olamide sef performed in only 2 countries this year, USA and the U.K

Alleluia was a hit

Holiday was a hit

Duro was a hit

Wash was a hit

Dance was a hit

Tender was a hit
O boy u are in the industry i guess, am also extra talented i need manager can help
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Jessestunch: 6:21am On Dec 22, 2016
bigtiny10:

Lol. See this mumu comparing Tekno to Olamide. Epitome of the zenith of stupidity. Na who born the decrepit flat-headed brown-teeth Chinese noisemaker. Where been you dey when Rick Ross turn up, Abi na Wale you want talk, or Stoneboy. Baba shut down Eko Hotel, Malaysia, UK, U.S, S. A when Tekno still dey beg around for studio sessions lol. Mr Eazi over the China phone ambassador anyday- Skin tight, Hollup, Ohema, Dance For Me, Love You Tire, Jawonlaya plus a soldout concert yesterday. Not even considering the fact that he's an artiste who survived and built his very first fan base outside Nigeria. Abeg, park well. Olofo.

Why are you people always quick to insult someone.. He never said Tekno was a better singer, he only compared the fact that Tekno has a better year than Olamide in terms of world wide show... It doesn't need an educated mind to know where the comparison was coming from..... You who comment is filled with hatred and that's bad considering the fact that neither Tekno or Olamide gets a fucck about you... And irrespective of your opinion, this award would have been a workover for Tekno had he not disqualified himself because he just the same equivalent of the award in MTV and Mr Eazi was not even in contention... Am a huge fan of both of them but comparing Tekno's fan base in Africa to that of Mr Eazi is like comparing the smoke from a cigarette to that of a moving locomotive train
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by iamrosheed: 6:32am On Dec 22, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

Kiss daniel + Reekado banks + Lil kesh combined didn't have a good year as Tekno in 2017. Afonjas shove your award up your ass like the urhobo boy yung6ix said
Good morning bro First of all I think you need Blood tonic, Chemiron or Orheptal will be OK Tekno had a good year than Kiss Daniel, Reekado Banks, And Lil kesh?, The three of them released their Album o I hope you know and I just don't know why people are like this... Never compare Tekno to this guys at all why didn't he get the nomination last year it's just because he was not as good as this guys last year for crying out Loud he released Dance Last year... Even if he was there gaan self it will be like a shock to everybody that the award will not be given to Him Na Ycee get am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by hadura29(m): 6:43am On Dec 22, 2016
hammerT:

Point here is simple, Heads never made him, and heads cannot unmake him, the boy is a natural hit machine. cool

make heads carry dem kom kom dey go. who dem epp?

Afonja disgust me...
angry

[size=20pt]YOUR PROBLEM DEY FOR YOUR BODY....[/size]
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by iamrosheed: 6:43am On Dec 22, 2016
Zceesneh:
duro by tekno is bigger than any song in reekado's album, talkless of wash, go and check their views on youtube
Your Problem dey for your head o
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by nathpope(m): 6:51am On Dec 22, 2016
naijaboiy:
Pride goes before a fall. Because you dropped a few impressive hits you now feel you've arrived.

We all know you've been in the industry for long but as the criterium states, one who doesn't have an album belongs to the next rated category.

What have you been doing all these years that you didn't drop an album?

Why couldn't you at least just humble yourself and appear to participate in the activities leading to the awards?

Same thing also happened to skalez and orezi yet they humbled themselves and attended the award. You think they weren't bigger than the car price?

If you're good you're good, no award event can take that from you but it's better to be reasonable in your doings with things like this. Not every artiste gets away with it. This is the reason why people always respect 2baba for his humility, he never prides himself over anything despite how great he is as an artiste.

I hope you realize this soon enough. In my opinion tekno fücked up! If not for anything he should have done it for his fans. But funny enough, it's his fans who will not be there for him when the problem begins to surface that are cheering him on right now. grin

Well, let ycee and eazi have the chance to tug it out fairly and squarely. cheesy

ten GBOSA 4u...
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by Rozaystunna(m): 7:22am On Dec 22, 2016
buharimustlive:
See Wetin BUHARI cause...
A mod changed my moniker to BUHARIMUSTLIVE.
Na APC MOD I guess.
seriously?
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by buharimustlive: 7:37am On Dec 22, 2016
Rozaystunna:
seriously?
Bros true talk a lot of them are paid religious /political party fanatic.
When I am on fp and I complain about it they quickly delete my post and sometimes ban me.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by safarigirl(f): 7:44am On Dec 22, 2016
kaboninc:

It's about your guy Tekno..

He was dropped out.. .
he doesn't need it. The Next Rated Award is usually won by artistes who go on to have mediocre careers. Only Davido and Wizkid have merited it, he won a bigger version at the MAMAs

Dem for give YCee sef

1 Like

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by tohe(m): 7:48am On Dec 22, 2016
he won an MTV award, wat was d category..... it was next rated....an international body gave him next rated, d foolish tekno did not complain..now a Nigerian award body nominated him for next rated, he's shouting up and down...
Mr tekno and his fans have to have their head tested...

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by mtto(m): 8:04am On Dec 22, 2016
naijaboiy:
Pride goes before a fall. Because you dropped a few impressive hits you now feel you've arrived.

We all know you've been in the industry for long but as the criterium states, one who doesn't have an album belongs to the next rated category.

What have you been doing all these years that you didn't drop an album?

Why couldn't you at least just humble yourself and appear to participate in the activities leading to the awards?

Same thing also happened to skalez and orezi yet they humbled themselves and attended the award. You think they weren't bigger than the car price?

If you're good you're good, no award event can take that from you but it's better to be reasonable in your doings with things like this. Not every artiste gets away with it. This is the reason why people always respect 2baba for his humility, he never prides himself over anything despite how great he is as an artiste.

I hope you realize this soon enough. In my opinion tekno fücked up! If not for anything he should have done it for his fans. But funny enough, it's his fans who will not be there for him when the problem begins to surface that are cheering him on right now. grin

Well, let ycee and eazi have the chance to tug it out fairly and squarely. cheesy
What if tekno jump on this and the headies still refuse to give him the award like they did to keshi last year?
remember this is just a nomination and anyone can be given the so called next rated award.
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by gemale(m): 8:05am On Dec 22, 2016
kingarizona1:
cool but lets be honest, this award belongs to YCEE coz YCEE is our next rated artiste
IMO Mr eazi is d ish. His voice & lyrics r beta dan omo alhaji.

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by moghulis: 8:06am On Dec 22, 2016
paradigmshift:

my guy zip your brain. list of yeye tracks with crap lyrics. u cn only bang them in club n DT all.
what has Sony signing done for him ? what has davido achieved after signing with Sony ? ycee n ko..how many feature tekno get ? check the time frame of tekno n reekado bank's in d industry. body go tell you. u re product of what u listen to. good vibes only..aiit

See afonja conehead and the trash he's vomiting.
Una Davido wey dey sing crap music na who you wan carry compare to teknomiles.

Tekno as young as he is got signed to Sony music but I can't say the same for una talentless musicians, reekado banks, lil kesh, kiss Daniel, korede bello, etc.

No be only me dey complain about una tribalism.
Yung6ix talks about it too.
Useless and clannish set of people take una headache award and shove it up una afonja asses.
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by kaboninc(m): 8:07am On Dec 22, 2016
safarigirl:
he doesn't need it. The Next Rated Award is usually won by artistes who go on to have mediocre careers. Only Davido and Wizkid have merited it, he won a bigger version at the MAMAs

Dem for give YCee sef

Well, me am gunning for Mr Eazi oh.

I do agree with you that he doesn't need it.. .it's long over due - that's my thinking though.

YCee, I don't just flow with him. Dunno what he's singing though. Lol
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by meekmill(m): 8:10am On Dec 22, 2016
AfonjaStinks:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Alleluia was a hit

Holiday was a hit

Duro was a hit

Wash was a hit

Dance was a hit

Where was a hit

Pana was a hit

Tender was a hit

Diana was a hit

Rara was a hit

Can someone mention any artist that has had hit songs back to back ?? All his songs are hits

What an insult ??

*Spits on headies award

but he gat no album that why he was nominated.
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by moghulis: 8:11am On Dec 22, 2016
[s]
tohe:
he won an MTV award, wat was d category..... it was next rated....an international body gave him next rated, d foolish tekno did not complain..now a Nigerian award body nominated him for next rated, he's shouting up and down...
Mr tekno and his fans have to have their head tested...

Trash
Re: Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award by moghulis: 8:18am On Dec 22, 2016
toludeman:

Gbenu e dake. Go tell una people to organise una own awards if e dey pain u. No be una fault shey na person say make yoruba artiste get talent pass una ipob fellows abi na person say make una no get fans wey fit vote? If na ibo dey win all the awards na ur hateful people go dey shout say na una get talent pass. Bro take a seat hqte no good for body.

lol
Afonjas wey no get talent at all dey even open mouth.
Maybe the talent you are talking of is that of laziness, dirtiness, incest, ritual killings, etc.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands / "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.