Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Shi'a Worshipping Fire - Video - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Shi'a Worshipping Fire - Video (692 Views)

Shi'a From The Quran And The Lip Of Nabi / Shi'a Is The True Islam, Evidence From The Qur'an, Hadith's & History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shi'a Worshipping Fire - Video by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: Shi'a Worshipping Fire - Video by ShiaMuslim: 8:53am On Dec 22, 2016
FriendChoice:
http://www.youtube.com/watch&v=waPH7IlBa6Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=yYF34UGOjqw

i did not see them worshiping fire. I see them stepping on fire.

how did you conclude that by stepping on fire, they are worshiping fire? do you see how you oppress us? you see how you lie and spread false information and hatred? may Allah not forgive you and may He punish you intensely in this world and the next for the lie you are spread if you do not repent. this is where it all starts that "Shia are not Muslims". may be someone who cannot afford to watch the video because he can't buy data, would keep repeating that "Shia worship fire" when even in the video you present, it is not the case!!!

they are stepping on fire. on burning coal. ask what that this. that is done in Pakistan as another extreme form of re-enacting the sufferings of the Prophet Muhammad's (s) Ahlul-Bayt/Household members (as) after the Tragedy of Karbala and the beheading of the Prophet's grandson Imam Hussein (as). they do it on Ashura just like they do self-flagellation (tatbit). they step on hot burning coal because the Ahlul-Bayt (as) stepped on the hot desert walking from Iraq to Syria barefoot and in chains as prisoners of war, thanks to the fifth Sunni caliph Yazeed Ibn Muawiya (la). even this practice (stepping on hot coal), like self-flagellation (tatbir) is denounced by Shia scholars because it is too extreme and a form of self-harm.

but i still want to understand how did your perverted form of "tawheed" (monotheism) in your perverted Wahhabi skull concluded that Shia are worshiping fire? how? do you think? are you human? are you sane? are you sure it is the religion of Muhammad (s) you truly follow, or the religion of Muhammad Ibn Abdul-Wahab? to the extent of lying just to tarnish the image of others? you see how lies spread to the extent of your ignoramuses crying out that Shia are not Muslims? you do not fear Allah. you follow your hatred and sectarian desires and animal instincts. to summarize it all, you are filthy.

Dear Seun, this is a good example of how hatred is spread. I would kindly appeal to you to take this thread to the front page to expose such lies. the OP thinks this will tarnish the image of others, but on the contrary, it exposes his lie. let people understand how these Wahhabis mis-think.

it is like seeing Muslims facing the Ka'bah and concluding it is worshiping the Ka'bah. by the way, Muslims climb and similarly step on the Ka'bah. or Muslims slaughtering a ram, and concluding Muslims worship animal blood. very parochial. but sadly, among the ignorant such works wonders. it evokes the animal instincts of intolerance.
Re: Shi'a Worshipping Fire - Video by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 22, 2016
Don't have time to read all the shit you write. I don't expect you to see them worshipping fire cuz' you're blind. Those who have eyes will see them praying and prostrating to fire and it smokes. The video is less than 2 minutes. People can watch it.

[s]
ShiaMuslim:

i did not see them worshiping fire. I see them stepping on fire.

how did you conclude that by stepping on fire, they are worshiping fire? do you see how you oppress us? you see how you lie and spread false information and hatred? may Allah not forgive you and may He punish you intensely in this world and the next for the lie you are spread if you do not repent. this is where it all starts that "Shia are not Muslims". may be someone who cannot afford to watch the video because he can't buy data, would keep repeating that "Shia worship fire" when even in the video you present, it is not the case!!!

they are stepping on fire. on burning coal. ask what that this. that is done in Pakistan as another extreme form of re-enacting the sufferings of the Prophet Muhammad's (s) Ahlul-Bayt/Household members (as) after the Tragedy of Karbala and the beheading of the Prophet's grandson Imam Hussein (as). they do it on Ashura just like they do self-flagellation (tatbit). they step on hot burning coal because the Ahlul-Bayt (as) stepped on the hot desert walking from Iraq to Syria barefoot and in chains as prisoners of war, thanks to the fifth Sunni caliph Yazeed Ibn Muawiya (la). even this practice (stepping on hot coal), like self-flagellation (tatbir) is denounced by Shia scholars because it is too extreme and a form of self-harm.

but i still want to understand how did your perverted form of "tawheed" (monotheism) in your perverted Wahhabi skull concluded that Shia are worshiping fire? how? do you think? are you human? are you sane? are you sure it is the religion of Muhammad (s) you truly follow, or the religion of Muhammad Ibn Abdul-Wahab? to the extent of lying just to tarnish the image of others? you see how lies spread to the extent of your ignoramuses crying out that Shia are not Muslims? you do not fear Allah. you follow your hatred and sectarian desires and animal instincts. to summarize it all, you are filthy.

Dear Seun, this is a good example of how hatred is spread. I would kindly appeal to you to take this thread to the front page to expose such lies. the OP thinks this will tarnish the image of others, but on the contrary, it exposes his lie. let people understand how these Wahhabis mis-think.

it is like seeing Muslims facing the Ka'bah and concluding it is worshiping the Ka'bah. by the way, Muslims climb and similarly step on the Ka'bah. or Muslims slaughtering a ram, and concluding Muslims worship animal blood. very parochial. but sadly, among the ignorant such works wonders. it evokes the animal instincts of intolerance.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Shi'a Worshipping Fire - Video by ShiaMuslim: 9:37am On Dec 22, 2016
FriendChoice:
[s][/s]

Don't have time to read all the shit you write. I don't expect you to see them worshipping fire cuz' you're blind. Those who have eyes will see them praying and prostrating to fire and it smokes. The video is less than 2 minutes. People can watch it.

mumu...that is not worshiping fire. the first link you presented is not working. the second is working. after the second video ends on youtube, that is what you're referring to-the subsequent video shows a man spreading his mat on hot coal and praying while others watch hitting their heads and lamenting and crying. it is symbolism. Imam Hussein (as) praying in the hot desert of Karbala. there is lot of symbolism your dumb head will not understand. if you pray in the rain does not mean you are worshiping water.

besides, who the hell are you? we owe you no explanation or justification for our faith. let us assume people are worshiping fire or whatever, does that concern you? the problem here is that you are forcing your stupidity as the belief of others. you force your dumbness on others.

DISCLAIMER: I AM IN NO WAY JUSTIFYING WHAT THEY ARE DOING. IT IS AN EXTREME PRACTICE WHICH SHIA SCHOLARS HAVE DENOUNCED SIMILAR TO SELF-FLAGELLATION. IT IS BASED ON EMOTIONS AND NOT OUR RELIGIOUS OBLIGATIONS OR PRACTICES. BUT THE POINT IS THEY ARE NOT WORSHIPING FIRE AS SOME RE.TARDS WANT TO IMPOSE ON THEM.
Re: Shi'a Worshipping Fire - Video by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 22, 2016
The First Link Now Works:. It shows how the haters of Islam are prostrating to Fire instead of Allah Almighty. The devil is here displaying his taqiya and deception. That he is not justifying this that blabalabla bla. A lying is legal in Shi'a infidel religion. You're one of them, so stop hiding your belief.

ShiaMuslim:

mumu...that is not worshiping fire. the first link you presented is not working. the second is working. after the second video ends on youtube, that is what you're referring to-the subsequent video shows a man spreading his mat on hot coal and praying while others watch hitting their heads and lamenting and crying. it is symbolism. Imam Hussein (as) praying in the hot desert of Karbala. there is lot of symbolism your dumb head will not understand. if you pray in the rain does not mean you are worshiping water.

besides, who the hell are you? we owe you no explanation or justification for our faith. let us assume people are worshiping fire or whatever, does that concern you? the problem here is that you are forcing your stupidity as the belief of others. you force your dumbness on others.

DISCLAIMER: I AM IN NO WAY JUSTIFYING WHAT THEY ARE DOING. IT IS AN EXTREME PRACTICE WHICH SHIA SCHOLARS HAVE DENOUNCED SIMILAR TO SELF-FLAGELLATION. IT IS BASED ON EMOTIONS AND NOT OUR RELIGIOUS OBLIGATIONS OR PRACTICES. BUT THE POINT IS THEY ARE NOT WORSHIPING FIRE AS SOME RE.TARDS WANT TO IMPOSE ON THEM.

1 Like

Re: Shi'a Worshipping Fire - Video by ShiaMuslim: 9:48am On Dec 22, 2016
FriendChoice:

Don't have time to reply you again. You come here to spam the thread and you will not be entertained.

. The First Link Now Works:. It shows how the haters of Islam are prostrating to Fire instead of Allah Almighty

mumu...it is the very video i was referring to in my last post. where the man spread his mat.

of course you do not have time to read and reply to what makes sense. your job is to spread ignorance, hatred, sectarian killings, and Wahhabi takfiri ideology to divide and cause bloodshed in the Muslim ummah. you follow satan. satan loves division, hatred and everything negative. you can never have sense.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Things That Invalidate Solat(Prayer) / Former Peace-tv Host Musa Cerantonio Leaves Islam / Punishment Of A Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.