Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

When Will Osun State Civil Servant Start Receiving Full Salary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Osun State Civil Servant Start Receiving Full Salary (596 Views)

OBIANO is not paying full salary. VANGUARD. / Ibrahim Tumsah Musa: The Most Corrupt Civil Servant, Richer Than 4 Governors / Kwara State Civil Servant Charged To Court For Criticizing Bukola Saraki On FB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Osun State Civil Servant Start Receiving Full Salary by Chestnut(f): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
There was happiness in d state when it was announced that 3month salary will be paid to the people of osun state by Monday. The salary was truly paid put in half, this has been going on in osun state for over a year now it's not like the half salary is constant, it is not paid every month, I see this has pure wickedness from d governor of d state because other state do owe salary, but it is fully paid whenever they decide to pay it. It seems the half payment has come to stay permanently and nobody is addressing the issue like it is normal is this how it will continue? I pity the people of osun state
Re: When Will Osun State Civil Servant Start Receiving Full Salary by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
When aregbe leaves the post but as long as he is there, the half of a thing continues
Re: When Will Osun State Civil Servant Start Receiving Full Salary by omofunaab(m): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
Where do you expect him to get the money to pay you guys?

Borrow again?

You just have to endure for a while.. The situation is really sad.. I don't know what aregbesola was thinking when he was busy borrowing all these billions

2 Likes

Re: When Will Osun State Civil Servant Start Receiving Full Salary by DaBullIT(m): 12:26am On Dec 22, 2016
No mind the mumu

He pay 3 months at once , equivalent to 1.5 month's salary , full salaries and arrears but they still want more

Crude just jumped to $55 per barrel and production is not up to capacity

the ediot that sold crude for as much as 140 per barrel was already borrowing 6 months to Presidential elections

but then , how the fourrk is this my business ??

and those bad belle asking if Aregbe has done good, heres your proof

oh and sarrki , tolexander, i want your opinions
omofunaab:

Borrow again?

You just have to endure for a while.. The situation is really sad.. I don't know what aregbesola was thinking when he was busy borrowing all these billions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Osun State Civil Servant Start Receiving Full Salary by Sibrah: 1:18am On Dec 22, 2016
^^^ Why type rubbish. Who told Aregbe to go borrow heavily based on oil price projections he doesn't controll? What happened to his capacity to increase IGR as a governor? The foolish people of Osun hailed his cocoa yam policies and their exclusion from tax by Aregbe in the beginning, so let them wait until Aregbes debt is settled.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Osun State Civil Servant Start Receiving Full Salary by Sibrah: 1:23am On Dec 22, 2016
I remember when Aregbe first started, he said his people are too poor to be taxed when they were recieving full salary, today he is paying the half salary and busy taxing them heavily.
Add to this painful development the fact that the state IGR has hardly increased and you wonder what Osun people are thinking.

1 Like

Re: When Will Osun State Civil Servant Start Receiving Full Salary by cris07(m): 11:06am On Aug 18, 2017
Chestnut:
There was happiness in d state when it was announced that 3month salary will be paid to the people of osun state by Monday. The salary was truly paid put in half, this has been going on in osun state for over a year now it's not like the half salary is constant, it is not paid every month, I see this has pure wickedness from d governor of d state because other state do owe salary, but it is fully paid whenever they decide to pay it. It seems the half payment has come to stay permanently and nobody is addressing the issue like it is normal is this how it will continue? I pity the people of osun state
morris chesnut.... Are u from osun?
Re: When Will Osun State Civil Servant Start Receiving Full Salary by thekoko007: 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
omofunaab:

Borrow again
?

don't mind the thief,he borrowed all those money to enrich himself and not for the good of the state

(1) (Reply)

Which Way Nigeria: Celebrate Our Thieves,crucify Our Messiahs!!! / Gambian President, Jammeh Declares State Of Emergency / Who Should We Fear More? Boko Haram Or Nigerian Air Farce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.