Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,129 members, 7,946,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State (17088 Views)

Three-storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Ebonyi (photo) / Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:51am On Dec 22, 2016
legendte:
This is a dumb question to me.

People are just looking for contract.
What is the size of the building?
What type of soil do you have there?

Don't expect to get good answers from people here because you asked a dumb question.
There is nothing like a standard 4 bedroom or a set amount to spend on it.

Take it stage by stage. Get a building design first.
It's more reasonable to ask how much would it cost to build a 2×4 room with toilet. At least it is specific. Get a design and ask about 5 different contractors how much they would charge you for labour. Who is going to supervise it plays a vital role in determining how much you will spend.
If you are to supervise it or your trusted relative or friend, believe me that much would be saved.

You can ask the current prices for materials here.
These contractors suck their would be clients during purchase of materials.

Take an experienced person along when you want to buy aggregate. If you contract it, they will supply 20 tons for 30 tons.
Ask different people the price of steel and cement.

When you get to the roofing level, I will give you a clue on how to save 50%
The criminals kill during measurement.
They add as high as 250 square metres or use 0.35 when you pay for 0.45mm.
I will show you the secret.

Hello...
Pls I need to discuss with you concerning roofing...
There's no contact in ur profile...
Kindly contact me on my signature sir
Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by legendte(m): 10:00am On Dec 22, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Hello...
Pls I need to discuss with you concerning roofing...
There's no contact in ur profile...
Kindly contact me on my signature sir
I am not into roofing for now and I didn't say those things to win contracts.
I have gotten some good advice here free of charge so I am compelled by good conscience to give back.
I have worked with a roofing company and I got some experience while building my own house.
Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by Paleegee(m): 10:03am On Dec 22, 2016
Hello am Temitayo Engineer/ Bricklayer from Lagos I work with Lekki Gardens Estate. Do you have the Drawing or House plan with you? Here is my email forward it to me bigpaleegee20@gmail.com and If you don't have Drawing yet I can give you Samples so you can choose then give you the cost and you can call me 07067650736 09066100070. Thanks Sir.
Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:24am On Dec 22, 2016
Not everyone here stays @ Ebonyi but check ma signature
Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by Sabrina321: 11:39am On Dec 22, 2016
Cool, I like it))
Sabrina from bridesdating.com
Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by akokaite(m): 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
oshopo:
please can anyone outline the cost of building a 4 bedroom duplex in Ebonyi State for mw

Do me a favor my mailing both Architectural and Structural drawing to my email lasu20032004@gmail.com and get reply in few days time.

N/B: For fast result, kindly scan d drawings and forward to me. With this, I can easily treat it through my smartphone.

I studied Building Constr./Tech. and graduated as a Builder. Currently working with construction firm.
Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by eazyway212: 4:00pm On May 29, 2017
For your soil tests ; contact me, Engr. Ezekiel@ 08060244464.....We deliver in all types of soil tests
Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by coretechng1(m): 8:28pm On May 19, 2018
victorazy:
DPC level - 2m
After decking -3m
Roofing - 2.5m
Windows and doors - 3m
Electrical, mechanical - 2m
Finishing / POP - 2.5

Budget 15-17m

Location doesn't really make diff.
windows and door 3million?? Kai nawa for nigerians

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by Analyst01(m): 12:30am On May 20, 2018
Get a Bill of quantities and material/labour estimate for your building project.
Contact me on frankitangltd@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

NEMA Officials At The Scene Of Ogun Building Collapse Today / Victims Of Police Demolition Spend Christmas Under Trees / VERY IMPORTANT: Why Nigerian Civil Engineers Blame Architects/their Incompetence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.