Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,880 members, 7,915,526 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:45 AM

Damaged Electric Pole At Arab Traffic Utako, Abuja: Awaiting Disaster (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Damaged Electric Pole At Arab Traffic Utako, Abuja: Awaiting Disaster (Photos) (27367 Views)

Apapa Bridge; A Disaster Awaiting To Happen - Photos / Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency / Traders Protest Shutdown Of Utako Ultra-Modern Market In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damaged Electric Pole At Arab Traffic Utako, Abuja: Awaiting Disaster (Photos) by timmycris(m): 11:30am On Dec 22, 2016
f
Re: Damaged Electric Pole At Arab Traffic Utako, Abuja: Awaiting Disaster (Photos) by holyboss: 11:30am On Dec 22, 2016
B
Re: Damaged Electric Pole At Arab Traffic Utako, Abuja: Awaiting Disaster (Photos) by Uchizzy(m): 11:30am On Dec 22, 2016
d red light na banger or knock out
Re: Damaged Electric Pole At Arab Traffic Utako, Abuja: Awaiting Disaster (Photos) by polosco(m): 11:31am On Dec 22, 2016
The red light is of an aeroplane flying away. Zoom the picture and you will see it well.
This is a very serious danger waiting to happen, this is the time to do something to save lives ooo. And we have all the powers that be in Abuja. Please someone should do something to save people's lives. As for me I'm sharing the post, I'm doing my part to save people, are you doing your part? Or you are just criticising others?
Re: Damaged Electric Pole At Arab Traffic Utako, Abuja: Awaiting Disaster (Photos) by darknetcom: 11:31am On Dec 22, 2016
jonathan didnt care about maintenance...

nigeria need 10years to catch up...

most of this things were built in the military era..

i hope you people understand that fact...
Re: Damaged Electric Pole At Arab Traffic Utako, Abuja: Awaiting Disaster (Photos) by Surfboard(m): 11:31am On Dec 22, 2016
I see a UFO. Our brothers from Neptune were in Abuja. grin grin
Re: Damaged Electric Pole At Arab Traffic Utako, Abuja: Awaiting Disaster (Photos) by SWORD419(m): 11:31am On Dec 22, 2016
if fashola no repair this thing ehn
Re: Damaged Electric Pole At Arab Traffic Utako, Abuja: Awaiting Disaster (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 11:34am On Dec 22, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Life is so brutish, nasty and short in this country

So the social contract ain't implemented here ehn

Easy o
Re: Damaged Electric Pole At Arab Traffic Utako, Abuja: Awaiting Disaster (Photos) by tdayof(m): 11:39am On Dec 22, 2016
Adeoba10:

That's aeroplane brake light.... Or the pilot wan turn right, let's call it trafficator light.

Navigation light. I doubt that's an airplane. The green one should also be blinking .
Re: Damaged Electric Pole At Arab Traffic Utako, Abuja: Awaiting Disaster (Photos) by ojinuocheibi(m): 11:41am On Dec 22, 2016
Jeffboi:
Good morning everyone
These are PHCN pole with multiple high-tension cable on them, 1 of them is seriously damaged am sure it's the cables up that is still holding from falling. Pls someone should notify the right authorities for actions.

The pole is Arab traffic utako, opposite berga yard
THE RED LIGHT IS THE BREAK LIGHT OF THAT JEEP

Pls can someone explain to me the red light in the 4th pix

Cc lalasticala. Help save life oh
Re: Damaged Electric Pole At Arab Traffic Utako, Abuja: Awaiting Disaster (Photos) by Adeoba10(m): 11:43am On Dec 22, 2016
tdayof:

Navigation light.
Thanks for the correction....
Re: Damaged Electric Pole At Arab Traffic Utako, Abuja: Awaiting Disaster (Photos) by justjentle(m): 11:56am On Dec 22, 2016

It's the red light from your camera reflexing on the glass of your vehicle.
Re: Damaged Electric Pole At Arab Traffic Utako, Abuja: Awaiting Disaster (Photos) by tundafayaBuhari: 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
Buhari himself Is a disaster. nothing good can come of Nigeria
Re: Damaged Electric Pole At Arab Traffic Utako, Abuja: Awaiting Disaster (Photos) by OsuGanja(m): 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
Jeffboi:
Lolz meaning

UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT
Re: Damaged Electric Pole At Arab Traffic Utako, Abuja: Awaiting Disaster (Photos) by Gizng: 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
Re: Damaged Electric Pole At Arab Traffic Utako, Abuja: Awaiting Disaster (Photos) by arabianights: 1:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
Jeffboi:

Not the country maybe the current government
the country. How was the past government to before this?
Re: Damaged Electric Pole At Arab Traffic Utako, Abuja: Awaiting Disaster (Photos) by buffalowings: 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
ovaRAYted:

UFO's grin grin

Stop outing our se angrycret
Re: Damaged Electric Pole At Arab Traffic Utako, Abuja: Awaiting Disaster (Photos) by Krucifax(m): 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
Jeffboi:
Good morning everyone
These are PHCN pole with multiple high-tension cable on them, 1 of them is seriously damaged am sure it's the cables up that is still holding from falling. Pls someone should notify the right authorities for actions.

Taking a picture is very good.You should have gone a step further by going to the nearest Police station or Council Office to report. Since you said Utako this falls under AMAC. You might have saved a life or multiple.
Re: Damaged Electric Pole At Arab Traffic Utako, Abuja: Awaiting Disaster (Photos) by lastpage: 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
Jeffboi:

I don't think the light is from my phone oh, I took the pictures with bb10, I took the pictures yesterday, I saw the red light this morning

The red light is real, its not from your phone Bruh! grin grin

It is usually attached as a warning sign, to electric cables that can present a danger to low-flying objects like Helicopters.

it ia attached tot he cable so as to alert anyone/anything that is lying close.

Imagine if a chopper was judt flying and get caught-up in the high tension cable?
na to burn finish be that!

I hope PHCN would act immediately before that Pole crashes and T. B Joshua will say he saw CIA Drones hovering above it! shocked shocked

Lastpage!
Re: Damaged Electric Pole At Arab Traffic Utako, Abuja: Awaiting Disaster (Photos) by uncletbuddy(m): 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
ovaRAYted:

UFO's grin grin

U wicked oh grin
ovaRAYted:

UFO's grin grin

U wicked oh
Re: Damaged Electric Pole At Arab Traffic Utako, Abuja: Awaiting Disaster (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
Krucifax:

Taking a picture is very good.You should have gone a step further by going to the nearest Police station or Council Office to report. Since you said Utako this falls under AMAC. You might have saved a life or multiple.

Lolz, I dont trust utako police station,
Re: Damaged Electric Pole At Arab Traffic Utako, Abuja: Awaiting Disaster (Photos) by sinkhole: 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
But that pole still reach ground nau there was one in Lagos that was floating in the air, it was the wire that was supporting the pole instead of the other way round grin
Nobody will see that thing unless the thing fall and somebody (an important person o!) dies. AEDC is only interested in distributing their bills and nothing concerns them with any floating poles embarassed
Re: Damaged Electric Pole At Arab Traffic Utako, Abuja: Awaiting Disaster (Photos) by LLSAINT(m): 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
Msheww....na dis one be disaster?Everything in 9ja is awaiting Disaster. This one small like elephant!
Re: Damaged Electric Pole At Arab Traffic Utako, Abuja: Awaiting Disaster (Photos) by Christaks(m): 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
Jeffboi:
Good morning everyone

Corona effect...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mayweather To Fight Dogara In Abuja / Abi, Cross River Begs Ebonyi Neighbour To Reopen Roads / Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.