Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,402 members, 7,881,467 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:27 PM

Photo: See Tomatoes & Bags Of Rice Five Star Music Will Be Giving Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: See Tomatoes & Bags Of Rice Five Star Music Will Be Giving Out (1566 Views)

Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures / Harrysong: "I Am No Longer With Five Star Music, God Bless E-money & Kcee" / Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: See Tomatoes & Bags Of Rice Five Star Music Will Be Giving Out by examhall(f): 7:01am On Dec 22, 2016
Wow! So cute!
See what Kcee wrote below;
Christmas means giving. The father gave his son and his son gave his life . Without giving they will be no Christmas .In the spirit of the season and in no particular order I will be coming to a street near you tomorrow within Lagos axis to share some bags of rice and tomatoes courtesy of Five star music limited . It is our own little way of saying thank you for all the love and support over the years . Merry xmas to you my dear friends. From
@iam_emoney1 @iam_kcee @skiibii @xbusta @sososoberekon @mrchidozie
@captainbanger

cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://360jamng.net/photo-see-tomatoes-bags-of-rice-five-star-music-will-be-giving-out/

Re: Photo: See Tomatoes & Bags Of Rice Five Star Music Will Be Giving Out by examhall(f): 7:02am On Dec 22, 2016
generosity
Re: Photo: See Tomatoes & Bags Of Rice Five Star Music Will Be Giving Out by iamVirus(m): 7:19am On Dec 22, 2016
That reminds me!
Oga seun, that rice you bought,
when you go share am?
I don buy chicken ooo
Re: Photo: See Tomatoes & Bags Of Rice Five Star Music Will Be Giving Out by Scatterscatter(m): 7:29am On Dec 22, 2016
Beautiful gesture...
More power to your elbow!

But come to think of it, what's with Nigeria and Rice?

Jess! The bond is so strong
Re: Photo: See Tomatoes & Bags Of Rice Five Star Music Will Be Giving Out by ilelabayor: 7:39am On Dec 22, 2016
Other naija music stars should emulate this worthy step..after all, if not for the poor fans their music or talent can be that blown!
Re: Photo: See Tomatoes & Bags Of Rice Five Star Music Will Be Giving Out by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:39am On Dec 22, 2016
oyaa ...dts very nice
Re: Photo: See Tomatoes & Bags Of Rice Five Star Music Will Be Giving Out by eezeribe(m): 7:51am On Dec 22, 2016
Must they take pictures
Re: Photo: See Tomatoes & Bags Of Rice Five Star Music Will Be Giving Out by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 22, 2016
Nice one..
Re: Photo: See Tomatoes & Bags Of Rice Five Star Music Will Be Giving Out by winetapper: 9:43am On Dec 22, 2016
Its a month of Sharing cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gaga Responds To Haters Criticizing Her "Flat, Flabby" Tummy / Hilarious Picture Of Drake Drinking Garri And Sugar! / "What Is A Godly Wedding, Daddy Freeze Fires Pastor Enoch Adeboye (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.