Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,836 members, 7,921,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:20 PM

See The Car They Gave A Nigerian Lady After She Won A Beauty Pageant In Delta/st - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Car They Gave A Nigerian Lady After She Won A Beauty Pageant In Delta/st (1420 Views)

Regina Daniel And Mama G Clash At Governor Okowa Victory Party In Asaba Delta St / Agbani Darego Shares Throwback Picture From Miss World Campaign She Won / Alice Adepe, Miss Nigeria 1963: "They Gave Me 200 Pounds, Singer Sewing Machine" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Car They Gave A Nigerian Lady After She Won A Beauty Pageant In Delta/st by noetic5: 7:19am On Dec 22, 2016
According to instagram user babaahmiteh: As funny as this might sound, 2 months ago a model approached me to coach her for a pageantry, at my leisure time I did and ladies and gentlemen, here’s the winning prize. Truth is as little as my spare time I had to tutor her, I actually feel like trashcan, waste bin, I feel useless, dilapidated and corroded for the time spent. Ok, that aside, she has to pay 100k to claim that “car” , they tried to start the car and it didn’t come up, she wad told to get a new battery, according to her the form was 4k.

That also needs panel beating, then the “organizers” had the effrontery to wrap the seats as per “tear rubber” or?. Did she tell them she wanted to open driving school? . #stopdefraudingyoungnigerians

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/12/see-car-they-gave-nigerian-lady-after.html

lalasticlala

Re: See The Car They Gave A Nigerian Lady After She Won A Beauty Pageant In Delta/st by noetic5: 7:20am On Dec 22, 2016
lol.. is it a kabu kabu contest?

4 Likes

Re: See The Car They Gave A Nigerian Lady After She Won A Beauty Pageant In Delta/st by wahles(m): 7:24am On Dec 22, 2016
Only in Naija
Re: See The Car They Gave A Nigerian Lady After She Won A Beauty Pageant In Delta/st by pyyxxaro: 7:25am On Dec 22, 2016
Shuuuooo

Maybe the beauty pageantry stuff was strictly for Dwarfs ,Midgets and Karanja

Nylon de the seat self , the organizers deep shaaa embarassed

The organizer for just give the gal Horse or basket of Cucumber cry kiss

1 Like

Re: See The Car They Gave A Nigerian Lady After She Won A Beauty Pageant In Delta/st by Collenshy2020(m): 7:25am On Dec 22, 2016
This beauty pageant shiit keeps getting irritating by d day, make dem continue dey mumu themselves.
Re: See The Car They Gave A Nigerian Lady After She Won A Beauty Pageant In Delta/st by kiddoiLL(m): 7:30am On Dec 22, 2016
lol.... i think she might hv contested in taxi drivers pageant unknowingly
Re: See The Car They Gave A Nigerian Lady After She Won A Beauty Pageant In Delta/st by Prestywillz1(f): 7:34am On Dec 22, 2016
noetic5:
lol.. is it a kabu kabu contest?
it must be kabubabu Union pageant contest. Lolz
Re: See The Car They Gave A Nigerian Lady After She Won A Beauty Pageant In Delta/st by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:37am On Dec 22, 2016
lol....dis one funny oo
Re: See The Car They Gave A Nigerian Lady After She Won A Beauty Pageant In Delta/st by Inspectahdeck(m): 7:58am On Dec 22, 2016
cheesy

Everybody wants to organise a Beauty pageant

What is the benefit of same (pageant) to both parties (the organisers and the beauty queens)?

We misuse every opportunity in nigeria.

Re: See The Car They Gave A Nigerian Lady After She Won A Beauty Pageant In Delta/st by luckyhunter(m): 9:17am On Dec 22, 2016
*THE JOURNEY HAS BEGUN*
Mr. And Mrs pharmacy Nigeria(MMPN) 2016/2017

It was never enough for Daniel Emeka Nwabisi and Adaeze Offor to emerge as the victors over 20 Pharmacy schools, spread across the 6 geopolitical zones of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, the giant of Africa...

No, the Legacy had to be left in the sands of time, the difference had to be seen & felt not just by Nigeria, not just by Africa, but the WORLD.
"Success is a lot of small things done great, action the key to success, and Giving makes the world, a better place." Said MMPN 2016/2017 in the Person of Daniel Emeka Nwabisi and Adaeze Offor as they successfully concluded the first of many great Humanitarian Acts and Public Enlightenment Campaign planned and titled as"A CAREER TOUR ON THE PHARMACY PROFESSION", the first of its kind organized by the winners of the widely sought after and highly competitive Beauty Pageant.

The First Visit was kicked off at the Blessed Community Orphanage Children Home, where a number of Provisions, health care equipments, and Drugs were donated for the welfare of the Children... Visit was graced by the wonderful Face of Pharmacy, in the Person of Onwugbolu Chiamaka who assisted in d visit..

More to come as the MMPN along with their cabinet of Pharmacy Royals. Move throughout the Nation enlightening youths in various High schools and Tertiary institution on the role of the Pharmacy profession, Pharmaceutical care, Drug Abuse related issues, and many more. Don't miss out....

#Mr_and _Miss_Pharmacy_Nigeria #MMPN 2016/2017
#Dan_Movement
#Pharmacy_Royals
#Unizik_Aluta_Giants
#PANS_National
#Pharmaceutical_Society_of_Nigeria (PSN)
#Pharmacy_Profession_Rules
#Changing_Lives

©The Universe 2016

Re: See The Car They Gave A Nigerian Lady After She Won A Beauty Pageant In Delta/st by Jephz(m): 10:47am On Dec 22, 2016
lol... make she sell am.. add small money join buy bag of of rice

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

P-square Peter Okoye Adorable Family Having Fun In Their Home(pics,video) / UNILAG Introduces School Uniform To All Students / This Guy Claims He Looks Like Adekunle Gold. .lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.