Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,354 members, 7,888,128 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:04 PM

Disvirging Before Marriage Is A Disgrace To You And Your Family. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Disvirging Before Marriage Is A Disgrace To You And Your Family. (691 Views)

Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? / "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan / Pst. Chris Ojigbani: Courtship Before Marriage Is A Waste Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disvirging Before Marriage Is A Disgrace To You And Your Family. by jonah17: 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2009
i have this strong filling that the subject above is real, but before i will post my reserved comment's, i want the male and female of nairaland.com with sense of maturity to contribute to it.
Re: Disvirging Before Marriage Is A Disgrace To You And Your Family. by BADLEE: 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2009
How is it a disgrace ? is marriage a natural thing ?
Re: Disvirging Before Marriage Is A Disgrace To You And Your Family. by Abuzola(m): 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2009
jonah17:

i have this strong filling that the subject above is real, but before i will post my reserved comment's, i want the male and female of nairaland.com with sense of maturity to contribute to it.

i second, many christians are into that habit, you need to preach the gospel to them, they believe pre marital marriage is not fornication,

so appalling and disgusting
Re: Disvirging Before Marriage Is A Disgrace To You And Your Family. by OBVIOUS(m): 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2009
jonah17:

Is divorce a disgrace too ? grin grin was your mother a virgin when she married your father ?
Re: Disvirging Before Marriage Is A Disgrace To You And Your Family. by Busta(f): 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2009
WOW. . . what won't u see or read on NL?

What has the family got to do with anything?
Re: Disvirging Before Marriage Is A Disgrace To You And Your Family. by loneytunes(m): 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2009
Hm!

Probably he should expanciate!
Re: Disvirging Before Marriage Is A Disgrace To You And Your Family. by rotimy(m): 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2009
VIRGINITY is a virtue. But losing virginty before marriage is a sin which God can forgive when the sinner comes to Him in true repentence. Honestly, there is nothing that you can say that will justify your bogus claim that it is a disgrace to the family. Unless your are talking of the effects like pregnancy, failed abortion or STDs like AIDS

(1) (Reply)

Best Thing To Give As Tanks Giving / Discovering The Jewish Jesus / Are You Fasting Now? If Yes Please Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.