Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,810 members, 7,872,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:55 PM

Top 9 Mobile And Tablet Games Of 2016 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 9 Mobile And Tablet Games Of 2016 (878 Views)

Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone / List Of The Most Worst And Common Passwords Of 2016 / Best 6GB RAM Android Smartphones Of 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 9 Mobile And Tablet Games Of 2016 by phemiay(m): 9:06am On Dec 22, 2016
2016 was a good year for Android players. Some very influential mobile games were released in 2016 and received a few updates to fan favorite. Many of the best games were the same for the users of Android and iOS: Go to see Pokémon. Below are Nine of the best games you can play on a mobile phones and tablet from the 90s setback Pokémon to the novice surprisingly slither.io.

Pokemon Go
In 2016, Pokémon Go quickly became a global phenomenon that break records of Mobile and Tablet Games. The Augmented Reality game, which lets players capture Pokémon figures in the real world with their smartphones, was called the game trends in the Google Play store for the 2016 calendar year.

Slither.io
Nothing extravagant in slither.io - is a simple game in which the player composes a worm that is used for food against other worms (other players) to try not to run with the others to the game. However, the multiplayer game was the most popular game on Google in 2016 and the fourth for 2016 in the list of games Google Trends.

Clash Royale
Clash of Clans is one of the most expensive Android games, so it is not surprising that the Finnish study followed Supercell's favorite with something equally attractive cult game. The Clash Digital Multiplayer Playing Cards Royale, which is the second most downloaded from the Google Play Store this year after Go-Pokémon game has players cards on different spells and characters and used to collect the cards with others to compete Player.

Fallout Shelter
Bethesda, Fallout 4 Designer launched his first mobile game, Fallout Shelter in 2015 and became a huge success. The principle of the game is to build a refuge and manage a community. In July, the simulation game received an update that introduces new character missions, opponents, and locations.

Traffic rider
Traffic creator came up with traffic riders, which puts players in the sight of the rider of a motorcycle. Racing game provides first-person perspective, engine actual sound environments and 26 detailed motorcycle options. Player Points Brand based on speed - the faster you drive, the more points you earn.

Dream League Soccer
The English study First Touch games Android rejected the Dream League Soccer in April. Football Football Association game allows users to build their own team by hiring players, forming a team and adding enhancements to the stadium. According to the developers, the game is in the top 10 for game sports in Italy, Singapore, Belgium and Turkey.

Hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft
Hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft flew to the scene at the end of 2014 and was one of the best games for Android since. It is a concept similar to games like Pokemon and Magic: The Gathering cards where to build prey, bridges, and duel other players use these blankets. There are some components offline, but the game is almost always online. You can also participate in the recording battle.net cloud which allows you to play interchangeably the game on your PC or mobile device.

Unkilled
The latest zombie shooter from MADFINGER games is Unkilled, the same developers who brought us games like Dead Trigger 2 Android and Shadowngun. In fact, Dead Trigger 2 is been replaced by Unkilled as the best zombie shooter on Android now. It has excellent graphics, More than 300 missions to be completed with boss fights, several weapons and things to unlock and update, PvP online, and graphics is even better when you use a Tegra X1 device. It is a free game, but definitely a good thing.

Vainglory
Vainglory can be said to be the best MOBA on Android. It has a great set of characters with a fairly traditional experience of MOBA. You have there lanes you will to defend or attack with two other players. Real people or bot can be play against if you wish. The performance is excellent and there are more than 24 characters that can unlock and play together. Also no energy seals or other freemium circuits to jump through. It is a beautiful game and one of the few, precious Moba, which are competently carried out in mobile. There is also a beta version available, you can use the volcano API, but still not quite stable.
Re: Top 9 Mobile And Tablet Games Of 2016 by phemiay(m): 9:06am On Dec 22, 2016
Re: Top 9 Mobile And Tablet Games Of 2016 by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 22, 2016
I like this list. None comes close to Pokemon......
Re: Top 9 Mobile And Tablet Games Of 2016 by RodolfoSaunders(m): 10:07am On Dec 22, 2016
Not Pokemon Go anymore, so boring
Re: Top 9 Mobile And Tablet Games Of 2016 by Aliyah9: 3:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
Hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft
Hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft flew to the scene at the end of 2014 and was one of the best games for Android since. It is a concept similar to games like Pokemon and Magic: The Gathering cards where to build prey, bridges, and duel other players use these blankets. There are some components offline, but the game is almost always online. You can also participate in the recording battle.net cloud which allows you to play interchangeably the game on your PC or mobile device.
I prefer the classic version of WoW
Re: Top 9 Mobile And Tablet Games Of 2016 by DanielLee5: 6:37am On Dec 12, 2017
Aliyah9:

I prefer the classic version of WoW
Nice to meet fans of the WoW here, I adore the classic version only, too. I just purchased a carry for my antorus from an excellent service https://leprestore.com/us/buy-antorus-carry/ , I usually prefer not to share info like this, but with the Warcraft players only.
Re: Top 9 Mobile And Tablet Games Of 2016 by KentoMarine(m): 8:52am On Dec 12, 2017
Shadow fight 3..... Play dat game and thank me later.
Re: Top 9 Mobile And Tablet Games Of 2016 by Jaculze(m): 11:47am On Dec 12, 2017
I'm not really a gamer sef but I'll try this pokemon go on my tecno spark
Re: Top 9 Mobile And Tablet Games Of 2016 by Jaculze(m): 11:50am On Dec 12, 2017
KentoMarine:
Shadow fight 3..... Play dat game and thank me later.
is it like action game or what?
Re: Top 9 Mobile And Tablet Games Of 2016 by KentoMarine(m): 12:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
Jaculze:
is it like action game or what?
like mortal combat

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge Start Receiving Android 7.0 Nougat Update / Techno C7 / How's Glo Network In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.